(NSFW Alphabet) Sturges

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
He's all about aftercare. He'll immediately disappear to get a warm rag and clean the two of you up, and always offers you a massage.

Body Part
He likes your chest. He thinks a persons chest can tell you about them, and that no matter the person, there's a heart in there.

Cum
Like any man, he prefers to cum somewhere wet and warm. Whether it's your mouth, or inside of you, he always asks for permission beforehand.

Dirty Secret
He secretly wants to try a threesome. Who joins, would be 100% your decision.

Experience
Sturges is somewhat experienced, with men and women both. He's experienced, but he still likes seeing what drives different people crazy.

Favorite Position
He likes when you ride him. Any position is fine, so long as you're on top, and showing him who's boss.

Goofy
His sense of humor is weathered. In bed, he just lets things roll, not thinking about making smart remarks along the way.

Hair
He honestly doesn't have a lot of hair anywhere, but his hair is jet black, so it makes it look like he has more than he really has.

Intimacy 
He's somehow intimate, yet vulgar. He'll make lewd noises, but somehow, the sweat and skin colliding keeps things intimate.

Jack Off
He does so whenever he doesn't have you around, or is too embarrassed to ask for sex, which is pretty often.

Kinks
He is super into being dominated by his significant other. He likes being told what to do, and how to do them. Whether derogatory names are added, is up to you. He doesn't care about that part of it as much.

Location
He likes having you on top of him, so where you do it is limited. Chairs, beds, anything like that is really fine with him, as long as the door locks.

Motivation
He isn't too hard to turn on. He doesn't naturally have dirty thoughts, but you can easily work your magic on him to change that.

No-No's
Slapping. Any kind of slapping/spanking. It's the one thing he can't be convinced to do, or have done to him.

Oral
He loves giving more than receiving. It makes him feel like you're more in control, and that's what gets him going. He loves when you pull his hair and grind against his face.

Pace
He likes when you use him for your own personal pleasure, whatever that may mean. You're in control, so what happens in bed, is completely under your control.

Quickie
He doesn't mind them, but he can definitely say there's less feeling in them. They're usually in his workshop, with the garage door closed, and the door to the house locked, with a fan pointed at you two as you get busy on his workbench.

Risk
People know he was completely yours for more reasons than the hickeys on his neck. He's okay with taking risks as long as you are.

Stamina
He is built like a damn bull. He can go all day if you'd like.

Toys
What you use to please yourself (and him), is completely up to you. If you want to try out a vibrator, all you have to do is find one, and ask him about it first.

Unfair
Oh, it's completely unfair, in terms of pleasure. He is all about you using him for your own ecstasy, and insists you do just that.

Volume
Once again, completely up to you. He'll keep quiet until you tell him to beg or moan your name, and he's always more than happy to comply.

Wild Card
His biceps clench involuntarily when he's turned on. He usually tries to cover it up by gripping something or doing work. Physical work helps his boners go away, but that's his secret, not yours.

X-Ray
Above average length, above average girth. Have you seen him? What did you expect?

Yearning
He has a pretty average sex drive honestly, maybe a little below average. When alone, he almost never thinks of sex, so he doesn't just 'get horny' like others do.

ZZZ
He almost never falls asleep afterwards. He is always full of energy as it is, and usually focuses on taking care of you after an especially good round or two.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??