(NSFW Alphabet) Ten of Spades

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
Ten provides mental aftercare rather than physical. He'll crack a light joke and hold your hand, catching his breath and living in the moment.

Body Part
He definitely likes facial features. Cheekbones, jawlines, lips, eyes. Whatever he noticed when he first saw you, is his favorite part of you.

Cum
When he cums, his orgasm face is... something else. I'll leave it there.

Dirty Secret
He's secretly a huge romantic. He's a more subtle playboy than his teammates, but he loves candles and rose petals and everything.

Experience
He isn't the most experienced, but he isn't clueless. He knows the basics, but nothing above average.

Favorite Position
He likes Missionary. He likes having you on your back, and looking down at you, you look so bashful and calm under him.

Goofy
He'll make a joke or two in the midst, but once your orgasms are right around the corner, it takes over his mind until he's released.

Hair
Ten keeps himself well-groomed. After working as a lifeguard, he's seen some nasty men. He prefers to not remember, so he keeps himself trimmed up.

Intimacy
He's pretty intimate. It depends on how long you two have been together. He respects you though, and he doesn't bother to hide it.

Jack Off
He does whenever he's bored, and just waiting for time to fly by. Sometimes, he'll test himself and see how long he can hold his orgasms back.

Kinks
He doesn't have any specifics, but you guys experiment a lot. He likes licking whipped cream off of you, and having strawberry kisses. If he's giving oral, he likes when you ride his face.

Location
Anywhere clean. He takes pride in whats in his pants, and doesn't plan on risking a disease or anything.

Motivation
He likes being teased, so if you tease him in any way, shape, or form, he immediately gets the hint.

No-No's
He can't have sex in a messy room. The bed needs to be completely made up, so you two can go at it without having to worry about getting tangled up in the sheets.

Oral
He doesn't mind, but it has to be equal. If you give him head, and he cums, he'll go down south until you cum as well.

Pace
It varies. It's usually in no specific frame. He'll start slow and go faster, or go deeper then speed it up. It's almost spastic.

Quickie
He doesn't mind them. The place has to be clean though. He'd be willing to have sex in a random bedroom, but not a restroom, if that makes sense.

Risk
He's young, and loves a good risk. He's learned to think about consequences though, and as long as the consequences aren't worse than a little embarrassment, he's fine.

Stamina
He's pretty average. You two have a routine though. You both cum by oral, then by penetration and other stimulation.

Toys
He's willing to try them out, but none of them are ever used more than once (maybe twice).

Unfair
He works to get you to orgasm, and you don't have to do anything other than arch your back and moan his name a few times. He really does all the work.

Volume
He never gets too loud, but he still can't help but let the occasional moan slip past his lips.

Wild Card
No door can be open. No matter where you are, all the doors have to be shut. Closet door, bathroom door, bedroom door, even cabinets, if the room has any.

X-Ray
Average length, above average girth. Not ridiculous, but still above average.

Yearning
His sex drive is steady. If he gets turned on (whether he's teased or not), he doesn't hesitate to let you know.

ZZZ
He honestly finds sex to be an exercise. When people exercise, they don't immediately take a nap, but they take a while to cool off, so that's what he does.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??