(NSFW Alphabet) Dr. Klein

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
He knows how to give proper aftercare, but doesn't really indulge unless the sex was especially rough, or you're too weak to take care of yourself.

Body Part
He likes a nice chest. Whether it's flat and broad, thin and sensitive, or busty, he really doesn't care. Any and all chests please him.

Cum
He has a bit of a breeding kink, so he prefers not to wear a condom, and to cum inside. Of course, he's flexible with this and always gets consent.

Dirty Secret
He wants a lot of children.

Experience
He tends to be a bit of a workaholic but everyone had their reckless days, and Klein certainly had his.

Favorite Position
Missionary if it's anywhere besides a bed. If on a mattress, then he likes to do doggy style or 69.

Goofy
Klein doesn't have a strong sense of humor outside of the bedroom (and he ends up saying funny/dumb shit without trying), so he's fairly serious in bed.

Hair
He has hair on his chest and a nice happy trail, but he isn't a bear. Klein says he's like a plant, and he trims himself up whenever necessary.

Intimacy 
He tends to be surprisingly intimate. Getting him to open up enough to actually have sex is enough of a feat.

Jack Off
He's done so a few times before, and shamelessly. He knows it's a normal thing and that it's necessary for the health of a male body.

Kinks
Breeding, temperature play, (slight) waxplay, and public sex.

Location
For public sex, it's nothing humiliating, but it's just sex in places that would normally have people, like his office (or O's office... not that that's happened...)

Motivation
When he's with someone he truly cares for and wants to be with, getting him to pop a boner is effortless.

No-No's
Daddy kink, ropeplay, severe bondage, and degrading.

Oral
He only does oral through 69 because "it keeps things even".

Pace
It depends on his mood. If he had a rough day, he'll let out his frustration through quick sex. If he's had a boring day, however, the sex is usually more drawn out and kinky.

Quickie
He's okay with them, but only if he's the one wanting a quickie.

Risk
He loves risktaking, but he knows the limit and he won't surpass it.

Stamina
Aside from a drinking habit, he's fairly fit for a man his age. His stamina is nothing above average, though.

Toys
He doesn't like ropes or cuffs, or anything restraining, and dildo's make him a bit jealous. Klein is okay with candles, lingerie, and blindfolds, though.

Unfair
He doesn't think too much about it, but he won't stop until you both cum at least once. If he cums once, that's enough for him unless his partner asks for more.

Volume
He isn't too loud, but he can't help but let out the occasional grunt, groan, and moan.

Wild Card
He has a scar at his base where a crazy ex threatened to cut his dick off.

X-Ray
He's average length and above average girth (though not by much).

Yearning
Klein has a lot of free time sitting behind a desk and that gives his mind plenty of time to act up. In those moments, he always calls his partner.

ZZZ
Klein doesn't usually fall asleep right after, seeing as he prefers to shower after good sex. If it's drunk sex, though, he's out like a light.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??