Preference #51

This is what they obsess over.

MacCready
Comic books. He keeps all the ones you find in a large suitcase under your bed. You'll go to bed and he'll have on the lamp and sit up shirtless, flipping through one book a night before getting some shut-eye.

Hancock
He refused to admit it until he couldn't help himself, but he is in love with the science behind chems. He has recipes and stuff filed away.

Nick
Justice. He trusts his gut, and if he feels like something is wrong in a case, he'll stay up day and night trying to figure out the right answers and he won't sleep until he adds everything up so it pleases him, justice, and fact.

Deacon
Watermelon. He loves eating it and throwing it. He's literally a two year old. He could eat watermelon for the rest of his life. He even has a little melon patch on the waist of each of his jeans.

X6-88
Homicide.

Preston
He wouldn't admit it unless asked, but he's a major history nut. He has historical paintings anywhere you let him put them, and has an American flag next to the Minuteman one above your home.

Sturges
Cars. He loves admiring the engines of old beat up rusted vehicles, and is trying to make one work with parts and pieces of his own, using pipes and steam and something he says that Pre-War kids called a 'vape'.

Gage
He's actually very very into welding. It's how he got his eyepatch and his armor. He brought you to a small shack in the middle of nowhere, where he had a welding setup and numerous armor plates around.

Travis
His radio. He's hunched over it most hours, and knows how to fix it if it shudders or if the light flickers. He knows every single part of it, but doesn't know how to work the microwave.

Danse
The Brotherhood. What else?

Maxson
The Institute. He wants to know everything about it, but then again, who doesn't? Arthur wants to know the leader, the workers sanity level, the environment of it; everything.

Codsworth
He really likes Shakespeare and other literature knowledge. He never talks to you about it, but he's secretly in love with romance and tragedy.

Butch
Knives. He's built up quite the collection over the years, and you guys had little stands and cases for his personal favorites. He only ever uses his switchblade though.

Gob
The Good Fight. He truly believes that people need to fight for what they want, and be good to others. He's a deep believer in all of it, which is better than being an asshole.

Charon
He's absolutely obsessed with his gun. He made it himself, and could take it apart and put it back together like a 5th grader with a pen.

Arcade
Chemicals. He loves mixing them and exploding things and writing down what mixing what with what will do. He has a whole notebook dedicated to it, and knows what he calls the "periodic table" by heart.

Boone
He tends to geek over technology. He knows all the ins and outs of a terminal, and even rewired one for his own personal use.

Raul
He loves tools. He has a rack at home, with rows of hardware tools. Some of them he never uses, but just wipes with a napkin for five minutes a day.

Benny
Cards. He has collections of different decks that completely fill one of his dresser drawers. He has a 'lucky' deck, a trick deck, and a rigged deck. He has many more unnamed ones that he has marked in the drawer, evenly stacked, including a caravan deck he got off of some corpse that "just so happened to fall in front of him".

Swank
He's obsessed with people, and his personal appearance. He's always wondering what people think of him, and how he looks to them. In public, he always asks if he has anything in his teeth, or has any stains on his shirt.

Dean
Wine. He keeps the empty bottles, and uses them as candles, having lined them up on his dresser neatly with the labels squarely facing outwards. He always speaks of the wine gardens from his world.

Yes Man
Music. He loves singing  along to whatever your radio will play. He has one song in particular that he enjoys, because he says it reminds him of you. He has posters of famous singers up in some places and whatnot.

Victor
He's obsessed with two things. Guns and cigars. He loves putting guns together and he loves telling people about the different brands of cigars an which ones are better and whatnot. 

Ten of Spades
He's obsessed with his rank. He's working up to become an ace, and has an ace card tucked away in his drawer for when that day came. Why? No clue.

Vulpes
Latin books. His whole bookshelf is an entire foreign language to you, and to everyone else. He's very fluent in his language. It's not even his first.

Joshua
Joshua throws it back for the Lord.

Follows-Chalk
He's obsessed with 'your world'. He calls it your world only because you know it better than he does. You don't tell him much, since you don't want him to leave, but tell him that he's your world now.

Ulysses
He's obsessed with the past and people's history. I... I really don't know what you thought it was gonna be...

Dr. O
He's not obsessed with anything. Instead, he has little obsessions here and there. Phases, mostly. At the moment, he's stuck on people getting his name wrong, and is obsessing over it constantly, and I don't blame him.

Dr. Klein
He's obsessed with finding answers. In his mind, every question must has an answer, no matter how complex or concise. He doesn't care what it is, but if it doesn't have an answer, it nags at him until he comes up with one.

Dr. Mobius
He doesn't really care, but he was working on a theory, something about photographing black holes, and hasn't shut up about it since.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any preference requests??