Preference #39

Warning: Slight Gore
This is how they act/react when you're hurt.

MacCready
The two of you were sniping Gunners like there was no tomorrow, and a bullet grazed your shoulder blade, and another your upper arm, weakening your muscles so you couldn't shoot. MacCready hurriedly killed the rest of the bastards, hoisted you up in his arms, leaving your scouting position behind and trying to find a nearby settlement or city with a doctor.

Hancock
The two of you were hanging out in his room, when a bullet meant to assassinate him missed, and buried itself in your hip. He yelled for Farenheight to take care of the shooter (and she did), and he immediately spilled chems onto your lap before running out and returning with a doctor.

Nick
The two of you were hunting Eddie Winter, and upon finding him, he ended up shooting your upper arm, the bullet taking out a good chunk of you. He immediately took care of the man before ripping Eddie's shirt off and tying the fabric tightly around your arm so the bleeding would stop so he could get you to a doctor or until you could find a stimpak or ten.

Deacon
You broke a leg after a Super Mutant basically threw you off a building. Deacon immediately got down to you, dragging you into a secluded closet and locking it before turning on the light, and snapping it back into place, making you a splint out of some junk. The two of you luckily found crutches, but you still need serious medical attention.

X6-88
When you got shot, X6 noticed your danger, because you were human, and immediately relayed the two of you back to the Institute so you could be taken care of. He had abandoned his mission for your sake.

Preston
Preston panicked, and told the other Minutemen to keep on fighting while he got you to safety. Once he did so, he told you to stay put until he got back. He helped defend the Fort, and returned to you, bringing a handful of stimpaks until the doctor he called showed up.

Sturges
Sturges, being a mechanic, knows how to stop a leak. So when you got shot and started leaking blood, he was very quick to wrap you up, but seeing as his hands are always covered in grime and oil from his work, he was worried he would get it dirty or that he might end up getting it infected. He patched you up, and helped you to your feet, wrapping one of your arms around his shoulders and getting you home to a doctor could help you further.

Gage
Gage turned into a ball of rage. He blew off every head of the Disciples, taking special care to look Nisha in the eyes and blow her head off, especially since the first thing she did was stab you. After he calmed down, he remembered why he was mad, and jammed you full of stimpaks. You didn't really have doctors, seeing as Raider lives were expendable, so you rested and he gave you three stimpaks a day until you were back to your healthy stuff.

Travis
Travis fainted at the sight of your blood. You were with Danny, and McDonough shot both of you. Doctor Sun patched you and Danny up, and when Travis came to, he felt absolutely awful, and did everything in his power to make it up to you. Mostly by buying you your favorite snacks and sweets!

Danse
Danse blocked any further bullets with his power armor, kneeling down and keeping anymore bullets from striking you. Afterwards, he used a stimpak before getting you to the nearest Brotherhood camp and handing you off to a Scribe. He was worried sick, and wasn't afraid to show it.

Maxson
He was very very angry with the man that had stabbed you, and shot him in return. He then hoisted you up, making sure he didn't move the knife, and that you didn't remove it. He then threw a Vertibird grenade and sat with you in his arms, calming you down until the ride arrived.