(NSFW Alphabet) Follows-Chalk

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
Follows-Chalk and his people have many herbal ailments. If your knees are sore, he can always make an ointment or something to help.

Body Part
He has no favorites. Honestly, he likes maintaining eye contact, so eyes and hands are near the top of his list.

Cum
He knows he has to have children someday, if only for his tribe, but he won't cum inside without permission. Otherwise, he pulls out.

Dirty Secret
He wants to at least try sex with both genders, and homosexuality isn't quite taboo, just frowned upon.

Experience
He will have no experience prior to meeting the one he plans on marrying and settling down with.

Favorite Position
He doesn't think about it much, but he either likes to have you ride him while he lays down, or classic missionary with your legs around his waist.

Goofy
He's fairly goofy in general, but he isn't a jokester in bed. He'll occasionally comment on something, but he's more comforting than goofy.

Hair
They don't exactly have razors, so he can't manscape too much, but that also doesn't mean he expects his partner too, since he can't.

Intimacy
Sex with him is all about intimacy. He makes sure to be gentle, and make sure he pleases his partner verbally and physically.

Jack Off
He has before, mostly in his teenage years, but he doesn't have to jack off when he has someone he knows he can ask for help.

Kinks
He's really into marking, but in places only he will see. He isn't rough enough to leave finger prints, but he'll always leave at least one bite mark on you, usually your rear.

Location
The tribals don't really understand personal space and plenty of them share tents and whatnot, so the only available space is usually hidden in abandoned trailers and whatnot.

Motivation
He honestly gets turned on by meaningful things more than physical appearances.

No-No's
Receiving or inflicting pain, blood, toilet play, hair-pulling, drawing blood, spanking, and objectifying slurs.

Oral
He doesn't really see the point of it when genital sex could bring pleasure to both of you. He's okay with oral if you 69.

Pace
Follows-Chalk is all about intimacy rather than achieving his personal pleasure, so he will find out what his partner likes, and accommodate.

Quickie
He'll go for it if he's really really needy, but otherwise, he thinks patience adds to the pleasure.

Risk
He doesn't like risk. If Joshua tells him pre-marital sex is a no-no, he won't risk it to find out why.

Stamina
He is very physically fit and a damned fine mountain climber, so stamina is something he has drastically built up over time.

Toys
He doesn't like them and thinks they're nasty and unnatural, despite his love for things from the outside world.

Unfair
He will always be more caring and focused on his significant other than he is on himself. Follows-Chalk will always see to it that his partner is pleased more than him.

Volume
He has those adorable, soft, quiet little moans, the kind that are muffled against his partner's neck. Aside from that, he isn't very noisy.

Wild Card
Joshua was the one that gave him "The Talk".

X-Ray
He's average in length and girth. His people aren't sex-oriented, and he figured thats why he was average.

Yearning
He gets needs and desires like any other young man, but you two have a physical code that means you need to get somewhere private before one of you bursts.

ZZZ
It depends on the time or day. He will always clean you up and make sure you're alright before falling asleep, though.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??