Preference #113

This is what their job would be in this day and age.

MacCready
He was a soldier. He was a hardworking soldier and did his best to provide for you. It was difficult, and he quit when he could, then struggled to find a job for a long time.

Hancock
He wouldn't really have a job. He'd be a drug dealer and he'd get enough money just from that.

Nick
He'd be a policeman. Probably a Lieutenant or something along those lines. He would love his job, despite you worrying about him.

Deacon
He was a spy for a police station. He would trail and hunt people down. He never dealt with direct confrontation or any of that. He just hunted people down and whatnot.

X6-88
He was a bounty hunter. He would kill people for money, and was hired by felons and police alike.

Preston
He was a General. He worked in the military, but the first time you brought the idea of having a home, he settled down with you and became a public speaker.

Sturges
He did some small stuff here and there. He worked in an auto-parts place, and was always being harassed by the females that worked there. Then he was a carpenter and liked it a lot better there.

Gage
He would be something simple. Probably a pizza delivery guy or something along those lines.

Travis
He worked at a radio station for a few hours a day, and you two owned a flower shop that he loved.

Danse
He was a soldier. A damn important one too. He was always ready for field work and was extremely good at completing missions with no casualties on his side.

Maxson
He was a gutter drunk for a very very long time. After managing to turn his life around, he went about as a public speaker. Whether he was speaking to the men and women of the military, or a gym full of students, he was good at what he did.

Codsworth
A janitor. He's very under-appreciated, and people who don't know him, treat him like shit. When people smile or say hi to him, it makes his day.

Butch
He was a waiter at a bar when he was younger, and eventually became the bouncer outside. He had fun and it made him seem tough, so it was a win for him, and the business.

Gob
He worked for a suicide hotline. He had saved person after person and so far hadn't lost anyone. He prided himself on it, but he'd sometimes take their problems to heart. Due to customer confidence, he couldn't tell you any of it, but you were always his shoulder when need be. 

Charon
He was a mercenary. He'd do plenty of odd jobs here and there, and he specialized in blending in and not being noticed by the cops.

Arcade
He would work in forensics and study blood splatters to see how people died and stuff like that. He would have been a doctor but he wasn't a people person and used his knowledge for something else.

Boone
He didn't have a job for a long time, then eventually got trained as a psychiatrist, there to help diagnose people with whatever. He was surprisingly good at it, and people, for some reason, really opened up to a scarily buff dude with sunglasses asking them how they're doing.

Raul
He was an extraordinary repairmen. He did just about everything in the book. Underwater welding, part inventing, flex tape, you name it, he's experienced in it.

Benny
He did a lot. He owned two casinos and a strip club in Vegas. He gambled and you two what could be considered a Bonnie and Clyde relationship. There were movies of you two and a statue built in your notorious honor.

Swank
He's a bartender at night and a bouncer during the day, at the same club. He likes bartending better because he's good at handling people when they come to him about issues.

Dean
He was a world-wide known singer. He was loved, and everyone knew of your guys's hot and heavy relationship. You were both a highly appreciated couple.

Yes Man
He worked at a hospital and a pet store. At the hospital, he'd go and be a counselor to some of the patients there. At the pet store, he'd let little kids ogle at cats and dogs and walk their parents through the process of taking care of a pet.

Victor
He was a bartender. He knew what to do when people unloaded drunk problems on him and he was good at making people feel like they were good enough.

Ten of Spades
He was a professional sniper in a secret op in the military. He was proud of it, but it was something he couldn't be open about for a very long time.

Vulpes
He'd be serving a life sentence in prison. He was a serial killer, and eventually got too cocky and slipped up.

Joshua
He would be a preacher on Sunday and Wednesday, and every other day of the week he'd bother poor people just trying to live their lives. He'd go and offer to share the word of his Lord and stuff.

Follows-Chalk
He's a translator, and a tour guide in a museum about Native American history. He loves his job and he loved the tourists hat came to visit, because they got to learn about his ancestors lifestyle, and he got to learn about wherever they were from.

Ulysses
He was a professor at a college, teaching about History and English. His students actually liked him, and he'd make sure to help them when they'd need it.

Dr. O
He works at a dump-yard, but he's the one that crushes cars and refrigerators and whatnot. Besides the smell, it's pretty fun for him, and he makes a decent amount of money, since no one else wants the job.

Dr. Klein
He's a famous scientist. He's done numerous things to make him a billionaire, and people love him. He for some reason hates that people like him.

Dr. Mobius
Just your average family doctor. He loved helping out adults and children with their illnesses. He also prescribed unnecessary marijuana to anyone who payed nicely. He never got caught.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any preference requests??