Preference #31

This is how you make him blush, or how you embarrass him (in a good way).

MacCready
Sometimes when you're sitting down, you'll grab his hand and put it on your thigh. He'll end up clearing his throat and trying to take it back, but you tell him to relax, and you rest your hand on his.

Hancock
Hancock adopted a habit of slapping your rear in public, so when you did the same, jokingly, he choked on his beer, and broke out into a coughing fit and a nervous, voice-cracking mess.

Nick
You'll solve a case for him, with something so simple, he'll be confused on how he hadn't noticed it before!

Deacon
Nothing is more impossible than embarrassing Deacon. He plays everything off. The two of you were once caught in the act by Des, and he played it off perfectly fine!

X6-88
You'll tell another Scientist about his private 'buisness'. Whether it's on Boston's surface or on your surface. He'll blush and tell you to keep quiet.

Preston
You stole his hat and pulled it into your own head. He blushed at how good you looked in it before taking it back after some hesitation.

Sturges
You'll catcall him even though you're together. From across a settlement, you'll tell about how nice he looks, and walk up to him, squeezing his biceps before kissing him in front of everyone. You'll walk off, and he'll drop whatever was in his hand, watching as you left him standing there blushing stupidly.

Gage
You'll randomly tease him in public. You'll just grind against him in public, and he'll turn red and clench his jaw.

Travis
You'll openly discuss your sex life with anyone that asks. Travis will tell you to hush or bury his face in his hands.

Danse
You'll trail his muscles with your fingers in public, mostly when he's supposed to be focusing, because you know it drives him nuts.

Maxson
You'll whistle at him when he walks by, or call him little pet names that irritate him, or that are just embarrassing, like 'snoopydoopykins'.

Codsworth
You tend to be a little loud, and in public, it attracts attention. Nothing bad, and no one gives you dirty looks so long as you don't curse, but having all eyes on you two makes him blush like crazy.

Butch
You lay a firm slap across his ass in a bar. He let out a yelp and a hand flew to his mouth as Belle got onto him for disturbing the peace.

Gob
With Gob, any form of PDA makes him an absolute mess. He'll blush and trip up and mess up his words and say everything wrong. You love him.

Charon
He has no reaction. You'll whistle or make-out with him in public, and he'll act like it's normal. Mostly because he enjoys it as much as you do.

Arcade
You show him off any chance you get. Someone will ask you who you're friend is, and you'll pull Arcade into a hug and squeeze his cheeks and talk about what a good boy he is before snickering and going on with your day.

Boone
After a year of cheesy pick-up lines, you're amazed they're actually taking their toll! You'll trip and say you fell for him, and he'll yank you back to your feet but not before you notice his ears turn red!

Raul
There's nothing really, since he has no shame of anything. If you start making out with him in public though, then leave him all hot and bothered, that tends to do the job well enough.

Benny
When walking, you'll tell a joke and bump your hip into his. He'll bump you back with a chuckle, but his cheeks always ring pink!

Swank
It's really easy, surprisingly enough. You just lean over the table and flirt with him like you two weren't dating. You'd use pick-up lines and touch his arm gently the same way that made you win him over. He's always blush and tell you to cut it out.

Dean
You'll hold eye contact while drinking. You'll drink a glass of wine or something similar, and hold his gaze as you tip your head back to chug.

Yes Man
You'll leave love bites on his neck, and take him out in public. He doesn't know until someone says something, but by then it's too late, and he's blushing and stumbling over his words.

Victor
You'll take his hat off his head and wear it. You'll puff out your chest and mock him and his cheeks will redden before he pulls you into a hug and pepper you with kisses.

Ten of Spades
Whenever someone is teasing him and you get all riled up, he blushes. It turns him on when you're angry, but he never told you that, even after you got together.

Vulpes
You'll kiss him in front of his soldiers. He tells you it's embarrassing, and makes him seem weak. You just roll your eyes. You both knew damn well he wouldn't stop you.

Joshua
There's really nothing you can do to embarrass Joshua. You sometimes remind him of dumb shit he did in elementary, where you two met in New Canaan, and he'll chuckle and say it was stupid.

Follows-Chalk
He's very easy to embarrass. His thoughts are pretty much always pure, and there's this thing you do, where you'll lean against him and whisper something to him, and the tribals, who are nosy as fuck, all look at you two to try to figure out what you're telling him. It leaves him breathless.

Ulysses
Whenever you prove him wrong, it flatters him. Whenever you talk smart, he finds it extremely attractive, and he'll blush and look away.

Dr. O
Whenever you get done with hard work, you'll straighten your back, and twist a little, trying to pop it. You'll run a hand over your forehead and through your hair, and he'll blush at the realization that you're really his.

Dr. Klein
You'll get very serious in work. You'll use big words and rant about theories you have, and after a second, he'll tune out and just stare at you like a lovesick idiot.

Dr. Mobius
Nothing. There's nothing you could possibly do to make him blush. Instead, it's usually him running his hands up your thighs, making you nervous instead of vice versa.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any preference requests??