(NSFW Alphabet) Raul Tejada

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
Raul puts a lot of thought into aftercare, but doesnt do anything immediately after. He likes to lay with you for a bit and just enjoy the feeling and ride the sex high for a bit.

Body Part
He's a sucker for someone with nice hips. It doesn't even matter if they're wide, they just have to be good for his hands. (If you have love handles, you get bonus points!)

Cum
He can't. He experiences the feeling of an orgasm, but physically can't cum. Being a ghoul as old as himself probably is what to blame for that.

Dirty Secret
Raul had always wanted to be on the receiving end of a lap dance. Not just a little fling at Gomorrah, but with someone he really cares for. He would never ask for it though.

Experience
He'd definitely deny it, but Raul was absolutely a bit of a playboy back in the day, even after ghoulification. He's experienced, but knows that every person is different.

Favorite Position
Raul likes to be ridden. He prefers to be sitting up and having his partner ride him. They can face whichever way though.

Goofy
He isn't really goofy, but he likes to tease you after sex. He'll mock your moans and laugh a little afterwards. The after-sex is definitely one of his favorite parts of the whole thing.

Hair
Raul has no hair. He may have an occasional tuft of course hair somewhere, but it's mostly all fallen out on it's own by now.

Intimacy
Raul loves his partner more than he loves himself. He's loyal to the grave and if his partner wrongs him, it will absolutely break his heart.

Jack Off
He doesn't really need to masturbate much but he finds no shame in it. If you're gone chasing a dead legend, he doesn't mind masturbating. He does so with you in his mind, though.

Kinks
If you know any Spanish, and speak it in bed, it will absolutely drive him wild. (*Cough cough* call him papi *cough cough*).

Location
Raul doesn't really care about location, but he's uncomfortable doing anything other than kissing in public.

Motivation
No one has really been interested in Raul unless they had a machine that needed fixing. It's rather easy for him to get hot and bothered when thinking of his lover.

No-No's
Public sex. It's a turn-off just because he finds it weird. The most he'll do is a few kisses and resting a hand on your thigh.

Oral
He doesn't mind doing oral stuff, but... his lips are rough and he's afraid that if he eats you out, you'll get radiation poisoning.

Pace
Raul doesn't care, but there are some things he physically can't do. He can't go as fast as a horny 20 year old man, but he makes up for it with other forms of stimulation.

Quickie
He isn't really a fan of things that are too fast. He doesn't like quickie's because he thinks sex is something that needs to be done with care.

Risk
Raul doesn't mind a little fun, but the risk can't have a possibly dangerous outcome if something goes wrong.

Stamina
He runs out of breath easily and can't really do more than one round, but that one round is so much more then two rounds with an unexperienced man.

Toys
Raul is old fashioned. Sex toys just complicate things. Plus, he doesn't want you to realize that you can just use a vibrator instead of jut asking him to fuck you.

Unfair
Not really. You guys both cum once or twice. The only thing that's unfair is that you get more physical pleasure than he does because you have so many soft spots and Raul knows exactly what to do to get you going.

Volume
He isn't loud, but when his partner is, it's definitely a huge turn-on for him. He'll grunt and groan occasionally.

Wild Card
Raul is very talented with his fingers and tongue. Being a mechanic and engineer, he knows exactly what to do to get a reaction.

X-Ray
Average length and girth. He used to be above in both categories, but the radiation must have changed that just a bit (or so he says).

Yearning
Raul has an oddly average sex drive. Provoking or teasing him is the best thing to do to turn him on faster.

ZZZ
Raul loves a midday nap after a good round of sex. It gives him a few moments of calm where he realizes that things might not be as bad as they seem outside.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??