Preference #134

Nitty gritty stuff/downsides about them.

MacCready
He carries a large amount of guilt on his shoulders because of his wife and his son. He has nightmares and a bit of an alcohol issue.

Hancock
Because of the radiation making home in him, if his hands are on you for too long, it begins to burn your skin. Not literally, but still, he hates it.

Nick
He still gets memories of the past Nick, and will ask you stuff like, "Hey, remember that one time..." And you don't because his memories get mixed up with now and then.

Deacon
He is hardly ever around. He loves you more than words can say, but he'll be with you for a week, and he'll disappear without a word. He'll always come back, but he can never say why he was gone or what he was doing.

X6-88
He is far from his emotions. He never knows what it is he wants or is feeling, and often doesn't know how or when to be there when you need him.

Preston
He has severe PTSD. He hates unnecessary violence, and often has nightmares about what happened in Quincy. He still feels like he isn't enough.

Sturges
He has a bit of an anxiety issue. The Quincy attack truly came out of nowhere, and was devastating. Anytime he hears a gunshot in the distance, he has to poke his head out and make sure nothing bad is happening.

Gage
He can never trust anyone. He hates himself for it because he knows that you desperately want him to trust you, and he can't help but doubt things.

Travis
He has social anxiety. He can't order anything on his own, and when he's in a big crowd without you next to him, his mind goes on shut down and he loses his breath.

Danse
He is someone he doesn't even understand any more, and he wonders about how many people even know themselves.

Maxson
He is close-minded because of how he was raised. Being the Elder's son, he was raised under tougher rules, and in his eyes, he treats all of his soldiers how he was treated, because he knows no other way to train a soldier.

Codsworth
He was alone for 200 years. In that time, he did a lot of thinking, and was silent. Now, he's so quiet, you hardly ever know where he is in the house. He doesn't mean to be, but he's just accustomed to keeping quiet.

Butch
Whenever he sees children having a good time with their fathers, it makes him upset. Not angry upset, but more of a sad upset, because fun with father was never something he was able to have.

Gob
Because he was enslaved, he gets nervous whenever new people come into town, unless he knows for sure that they're harmless. He often doesn't like you talking to new people.

Charon
He is uncomfortably quiet. He was taught to do what was asked, and never say a word about it. It definitely takes some coaxing from you, but getting a conversation going is never easy.

Arcade
He is always sore. Because of his unusual height, he is usually hunched over his desk, or sleeps wrong, which makes his back and neck sore all the time.

Boone
Legion men are a trigger of his. The color red is a reminder of what has happened to him, and he is killing Legionnaires left and right. No matter what is going on in the background, if he sees a man of the Legion, he shoots.

Raul
He is not afraid of death, nor does he fight it. If he is pinned by a Deathclaw, knowing you're too far to help him, or just not there, he'll just let himself go. It worries you.

Benny
He is a sex addict, and afraid of commitment. His parents weren't together, and both had strings of lovers. He knows no other way to love.

Swank
His hands are rough from manual labor he endured as a child. His hands never grew soft after working the way he did, and he's sensitive to holding certain items.

Dean
He still lives with the memory of all his Pre-War friends and lovers. He has nightmares from the bombs and wonders if anyone he knew got out the same way he did. It's a big reason for his drinking.

Yes Man
Horrible things have happened to him, and people he's befriended. It's why he's so positive. The negativity ate him up from the inside, so he decided to just ignore all things bad.

Victor
He smokes and drinks, saying it has no effect on him, but it's slowly gumming things up. Getting up takes him longer and his laughs almost always turn into a coughing fit.

Ten of Spades
His father always verbally abused him because of his stutter, saying it made him less of a man and that he didn't raise him that way. It just made Ten more confused and self-conscious.

Vulpes
He is desensitized, but he's still bothered by it. He wonders what would have happened to him if he weren't in the Legion. When his family was butchered, he felt nothing, and he wonders why he was that way from the beginning.

Joshua
Canaan still tears at his heart daily. Such loving, accepting people, always ready to help, were slaughtered like lambs. His friends, his family, were all killed, and he was left with the guilt that came from never truly saying sorry.

Follows-Chalk
His curiosity has left him disappointed too many times. He hopes everything will be amazing, and is always disappointed, so he wants to be more like Joshua, so he won't get his hopes up just to have them let down.

Ulysses
He has PTSD. Any explosive, no matter how distant, makes him jumpy, and he'll be antsy for quite some time afterwords. He'll grab your hand in instinct and look over his shoulder every few seconds. He prefers to take cover for the night afterwords.

Dr. O
He has an awful memory, and a short attention span. He can't stay seated for very long, but can sleep for two days straight. He forgets things everywhere, and ends up hating himself for losing things.

Dr. Klein
He is often too busy at work to eat, drink, or sleep. He just forgets to care for himself, and lives off of coffee and dental hygiene items.

Dr. Mobius
He feels unneeded. No one around work ever asks where he is or needs his help on anything. He feels like he doesn't bring anything to the team.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any preference requests??