Preference #91

This is what they're most passionate about.

MacCready
Family. It's something he really holds close to his heart, and without it, he doesn't know where he'd be.

Hancock
His people, and everything about them. Their freedom, their lifestyles, their choices. Every detail of his people and their opinions is what matters to him. He loves making sure everything is just right for them.

Nick
He's passionate about his work, and just helping people in general. He won't give up on a case, and it's obvious to everyone who knows him.

Deacon
He's not sure. He loves doing lots of stuff, but he's still not quite sure about what his true passion is, and it's something he's been silently struggling with.

X6-88
He's passionate about you. He doesn't have much else to be passionate about besides his work, and doesn't do much. He does work, and you, so he chooses to be passionate about you.

Preston
He's passionate about... you guessed it... Settlements. He loves seeing people get their fresh start and he loves helping them kick off what might turn out to be a thriving environment for others.

Sturges
He's passionate about anything with gears. Anything mechanical, he loves, and loves learning how to work with them upside down and backwards, whether it's cars or a toaster.

Gage
He's only passionate about two things. His opinion (mostly just knowing that you care about it), and violence. He loves being acknowledged and he loves fighting, as long as he's winning, of course.

Travis
His radio. He knows every part of it, and could repair it with his eyes closed. His radio is who he is (or so he says).

Danse
He's passionate about the Brotherhood. He loves it to bits, and he wouldn't know what he'd do if he was cast out for a stupid ass reason!

Maxson
He's passionate about third degree murder- I mean... He's passionate about, uh... killing... synths? Yeah. Killing synths. He loves that shit. It makes him want to Danse- I mean... dance...

Codsworth
Education. He thinks it's so important, especially for it to be available to children. Raiders scare him, but at the same time, he knows that Raiders can't read or write well, and probably don't know their left from their right.

Butch
He's passionate about living his best life until he can't anymore. He loves being young and doing reckless things without a second thought.

Gob
He's passionate about you. He's in love with you, and you're his everything, and he openly admits it whenever he can.

Charon
He's passionate about his shared image with you. He loves being feared and adored at the same time. Adults fear him, and kids (literally) look up to him. He likes it that way.

Arcade
He's passionate about his work, though he wouldn't admit it. He loves being able to make a difference, no matter how small.

Boone
He's passionate about doing what's right. Who it's right for is besides the point. He thinks murdering Legionnaires is right. It is.

Raul
He's passionate about his garden. In his mind, it symbolizes how you've grown and changed him as a man, and he loves keeping it in top shape.

Benny
He's passionate about doing what he loves. Gambling, drinking, and smoking. He loves indulging in all of those, and knows his limits so he's not a drugged up drunk or a broke bastard. He's become skilled in all those matters.

Swank
He's passionate about the Tops. He loves when things are running smoothly and when he sees people enjoying themselves at the casino or at the bar.

Dean
He passionate about singing and class. Class is hard to find after the bombs, and singing is always something he's held close to heart.

Yes Man
He's passionate about making sure New Vegas and it's people were healthy. He loved the community to bits, and the people felt the same love towards him.

Victor
He doesn't know. He doesn't do much, and he wouldn't have it any other way. He has nothing to be passionate for except Goodsprings.

Ten of Spades
He's passionate about making up for his mistakes, no matter how small the mistake is, he thinks he always needs to make up for it.

Vulpes
He's passionate about a lot, but mostly the Legion and everything it stands for. He loves every law and every word of their history and their future.

Joshua
He's passionate about the tribals. He loves them, and he says that he will always be at their mercy because it was them who had shown him peace and it was them who reminded him that there was still good in the world.

Follows-Chalk
He's passionate about his people, and keeping their culture alive. At the same time, he's very interested in the outside world.

Ulysses
He's passionate about history. Don't know what you thought it'd be.

Dr. O
He's passionate about breaking a machine with a killer "Leaping Strike". That's what he calls it when he bashes in a flat side with the back of the hammer.

Dr. Klein
He's gotten so addicted to work, it's his burden rater than his passion. His passion now, is seeing how things change over time.

Dr. Mobius
He's never really been incredibly passionate about one thing in particular. He's passionate about his work and hobbies, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any preference requests??