A Bet part 2

It's been two weeks since I realized that I was just a bet to Justin. My world had been crushed, and I didn't know how to get up from the dark hole I had been hiding in. I still went to school, but I completely ignored Justin, even though Justin was really hard to ignore because he was constantly around, and he was always looking at me. It was Friday once again, but I wasn't going home. Trish, my best friend, had lured me into going to this party tonight. Trying to get the best out of it, I decided to wear a new pair of ripped, black jeans. I also decided to wear a white t-shirt with the word "No boyfriend No problem" written on it. Over it, I wore a black bomber jacket with a small flower sewn into it. I decided to straighten my hair and wear a cap over it.

"So I'll sing Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum" I sang along. I must have been deep into the song because I didn't hear Trish coming in through my door. She cleared her throat, and I immediately stopped singing. "You should really consider a career in the industry of singing" she truthfully said as she sat down beside me. I shook my head and looked down as I smiled. "I don't sound good," I told her, then I got up and turned on the lights. "Now come on, let's beautify me!" I told her with a big smile.

It took Trish about half an hour to do my makeup. She did this beautiful, smokey eye look in brown-ish colors, and I loved it!

"Thank you so much, Trish, it's perfect!" I told her, then I went over to my phone to change the song. I didn't want to hear soft music anymore, so I found a pre-party playlist on Spotify and shuffle-played it. "Samsara" started playing, and I cheered.

Trish and I had already started drinking since it was pretty easy for us to access my dad's booze cabinet.

"Y/N, we need to get going if we even want to attend the party," Trish told me. I looked down at my watch and realized that it was already past 9 pm. I unplugged my phone from my speakers and put it in my back pocket of my jeans, then I grabbed some money and my keys and soon we were out of the door, on our way to the party, with help from Trish's brother, who agreed to come pick us up.

When we arrived people were already drunk out of their minds. Trish and I made our way inside the house and were immediately greeted by our other friends. "Y/N, I can't believe you actually agreed to go!" Jake as he hugged me, I laughed at him and hugged him back. "I needed to let loose and forget certain things," I told him. My eyes looked around and suddenly I had my eyes on Justin who was glaring at Jake. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around Jake's waist, accidently my hand went under his white t-shirt, but he didn't seem to mind, he just looked down at me and smiled.

"Wanna help me find something to drink?" I asked Jake, he immediately agreed and we went away from the crowd. "I'm so glad you could make it" he slurred as he continued to have his arm around me for support, he was definitely drunk. I decided not to answer, instead, I just smiled at him.

Jake made me a vodka and coke and handed it to me. I thanked him, then suddenly someone got in between Jake and I. I rolled my eyes as I realized that it was Justin.

"What do you want Justin?" I asked him. I took a sip of my drink as I waited for him to answer me. "Can we please talk? Privately" I said through gritted teeth. I just sighed and nodded my head. "I'll be right back," I told Jake, then I went outside with Justin.

"Talk," I lowly said. I avoided all eye contact with him, but I was forced to look him in the eyes when he suddenly grabbed my face with both his hands.

"I'm sorry, I really am sorry, and I regret ever hurting you," he told me. He kept his hands on my face, and I was able to tell that he really was sorry, his eyes exposed him completely. I gulped and bit down on my lip. "I know I don't deserve to be forgiven, but I just wanted to tell you that you were more than just a bet to me.." he continued. "As I got to know you I realized that you weren't who people said you were, you were so much more".

"I forgive you," I told him. Justin's eyes immediately light up and a smile spreads across his lips, "but only on one condition" I continued. "Anything," he said the smile staying on his lips. I grabbed my drink and poured it over his head on down onto his white t-shirt. People around us "oohed" whereas Justin gasped. He wiped his face and looked mine into the eyes.

"I guess I deserved that one," he told me with a smile, then he wrapped his arms around me and engulfed me in a hug. I squealed and tried to get out of his arms, but he just held me tighter. "Justin, you're ruining my shirt" I complained as he nuzzled his face in my neck. "I don't care, I don't like it anyway," he told me which made me gasp. "That wasn't very nice," I told him as I pouted. "I would have it say 'I have a boyfriend, and his name is Justin'," Justin told me. I smiled widely and shook my head.

"You're crazy," I told him as I started walking away. "Why am I crazy? I'm simply just telling you the truth" he said, which made me turn around. "Do you just expect me to say yes to being you girlfriend after all you've done?" I asked him with furrowed eyebrows. Justin grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. "Of course not, what I did is truly unforgivable, but you forgave me, and I will now spend all my time trying to make it up to you for all the mistakes I made," he told me. "Well, good luck with that," I told him, then I unwrapped his arms and went back inside to catch up with my friends.

Trish spotted me and came over to me right away. I heard you forgave Justin, and then you poured your drink into his hair, is that true?" she asked me with a big smile playing on her lips. I nodded my head and smirked. "I sure did, and now he's promised to make it up to me, so let's see what he'll come up with," I told her, then I grabbed her drink and drowned it. "Now let's party!" I yelled and everyone around me cheered. And that was the last thing I remembered from that night