Pregnancy (3)

"Morning gorgeous." Justin beamed as he gazed down at me while his hand trailed over my bump. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired, uncomfortable, in pain." I mumbled as my eyes fell shut for a split second. "Being pregnant sucks ass." I sat up with difficulty.

"I'm sorry you're being put through this, princess. But just think, at the end of all this, we get a baby." Justin gleamed with happiness as his eyes fell down to my stomach, his hand never leaving it. "Morning babygirl, how are you today? I bet you're nice and cosy in there, aren't you?" Justin pressed his mouth against my stomach and talked cutely to the baby. "We both can't wait to meet you, we love you so much." Justin gripped my hand and gave it a squeeze as he kissed the surface of my skin once again.

"You're so cute." I chuckled, running my hand through his hair causing him to let out a low moan of appreciation.

"I'm just excited." He grinned, his fingertips tickling my skin as he traced circles.

I groaned as I threw my head back, Justin looked slightly alarmed at my immediate action. "She keeps pressing against my bladder and now, I gotta pee." I sighed, kicking the covers off my legs.

Justin chuckled at my comment, but got out of bed and helped me up and joined me as I waddled over to the bathroom. "I'll be right outside if you need anything." He made sure I was safe inside before relaxing.

"Justin, we've been dating for six years now, we've had sex in many questionable ways; I believe it's okay for you to watch me pee." I laughed at his awkwardness around the subject of being in the bathroom with me.

"I know that," He scoffed. "But, but I'm alright out here." He shrugged, looking around awkwardly as he knew the door was open.

Once I was done, I climbed to my feet and stood over the sink, my bump hitting the edge softly as I raised my arms over it with effort. I felt a sharp but pleasing feeling in my stomach, making me gasp. "Justin," I whispered hurriedly.

"What? What? Is everything okay?" He took three large steps towards me, his face looking frantic and his arms reaching out as he awaited to figure out the cause of my sudden outburst.

"She's kicking. She's kicking!" I squealed quietly as I grabbed Justin's hand and pressed it onto my stomach, feeling the kicking again.

"Oh my god." He whispered, his mouth rolling into a wide smile as he eagerly awaited another. "That's so beautiful."

"It is, isn't it?" I looked down at my stomach, feeling suddenly overwhelmed.

"It's crazy; a tiny little person that we made is gonna come into this world in a short while. Who would've thought we could do something like this?" He chuckled, shaking his head.

"What's that supposed to me?" I frowned but laughed, I enjoyed the excitement and happiness in his voice.

"[Y/N], the same two people that are brining a baby into the world are the same two people that once set fire to the kitchen when trying to make toast, I didn't think we'd be able to do this with so much ease."

"I guess you're right." My laughter died down. "In all fairness, it was your fault; you took your eye off the toaster." I muttered.

"That was one of the best orgasms of your life, I don't see how you can complain." The baby kicked again, this time a little harder. "I think she wants us to shut up." He chuckled, his hand grazing over my skin.

"I think she's hungry." I pouted while looking at him suggestively.

"Say no more, daddy to the rescue." His hand feel perfectly into mine. "You're gonna have to stop calling me that now, by the way." He muttered in my ear, sighing heavy, making me laugh.