A Bet

I happily sighed as I unlocked the door to my house. School had been killing me today. We were going to have exams very soon, and I just didn't feel ready for that. Neither mom or dad had arrived home, which meant that I had the whole house to myself, which I was really grateful for! I slowly made my way up the stairs. Immediately as I got into my room I went over to my window and opened it to let in some fresh air to make me relax. Afterward, I went into my bathroom, where I changed into a sweater dress and knee-high socks. I removed my makeup and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

I harshly got up from my chair, then I went over to my window only to see Justin standing there in only a towel.

"OMG, can't you put on your clothes in your bathroom after you've showered" I shrieked as I covered my eyes. "Aww, come om Y/N, you know you don't mind me changing in here" he cheekily said, which made me roll my eyes. "I so do not! And please turn down the music, I'm trying to relax in here" I strictly told him, then I started to leave, but Justin's next words caught me off guard.

"I could always come over and show you another way to relax," he said, I could practically see the smirk on his face, which made me furious. "I would rather die than be in the same room as you!" I told him, I then showed him my middle finger and went back over to my desk, where I continued to paint my nails. I happily sighed as I heard Justin turn down the music. I finished painting my nails, and then I waited for them to dry, which luckily didn't take long. I stood up from my chair and turned around. I immediately started screaming as I saw someone lying on my bed. I stopped screaming as I realized it was Justin.

"What are you doing in my room?!" I asked him as I grabbed one of my pillows and threw it onto him. "Your words hurt me before, princess" Justin ignored my question and got up from my bed, and it wasn't until then that I realized he was only wearing sweatpants, no shirt! I immediately covered my eyes and turned around.

"Will you please leave my room? I need to do my homework?" I asked Justin with a sigh. Justin just chuckled and soon after I felt arms wrap around my waist. I gasped and tried to get out of the arms, but they just wrapped around me tighter.

"You know, you look really good in just a sweater and socks" Justin whispered in my ear. I could feel like breath on my neck, and surprisingly it felt really nice. I soon came back to reality, when I felt Justin's lips connect with my neck. I pushed my elbow directly into his stomach, which made him let go and groan in pain.

"Why would you do that?! I was just trying to be nice!" he exclaimed, which made me roll my eyes. "You were not just being nice! You really thought I was that naive? I am not going to sleep with you because I don't like you" I told him. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared directly at Justin. Before I could even acknowledge what was happening, Justin was walking towards me. I started to walk backward, but unfortunately, I hit my wall, which made Justin smirk.

"Trapped, are we?" he asked me, which made me roll my eyes. "Can't you just go back to your own room and stop bothering me?" I asked him, clearly ignoring his question. "Where would the fun be in that?" he asked me as he placed both of his hands above my face on the wall. He charmingly smiled as he bit down on his lip, but this wasn't his real smile. I had seen his real smile, which he only used around his family, especially his little brother and little sister. "What are you staring at?" Justin asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Nothing" I lightly mumbled as I continued to study his face. I hadn't ever noticed the mole he had on his right cheek or the mole under his left eye, but I certainly did now, and they made him look even more perfect.

I got awakened from my trance by Justin's piercing laugh. "You know, if you like me this much, you can just tell me," he said while he continued to laugh. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. Justin knew I had a crush on him, and he just loved to tease me with it. "Shut up," I told him. I laid down on my bed and grabbed my phone to check Instagram.

"Do you wanna do something?" Justin asked as he laid down beside me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to look through Instagram. I liked a few pictures here and there until I felt Justin move closer to me. "What are you doing?" I asked him with a chuckle. "I wanna see your hot friends in bikinis, too" he whined which made me roll my eyes. "If you wanna look at someone wearing practically nothing, then you should go hang out with Brielle," I told him with a scoff. "But I would rather hang out with you," he told me, then he grabbed my phone and locked it. "Can't we watch a movie or something?" he asked me as he started to pout. "Justin, it's Friday night, don't you have a party to attend or something?" I asked him. Justin immediately shook his head smiled at me. "I mean the guys invited me to this party tonight, but I don't really feel like going," he told me, then he laid down again. "You seriously would rather spend your Friday night with me?" I asked him as I laughed in disbelief. "Yeah, why is it that funny? Don't you want me here?" he asked me, then he got on top of me, which caught me off guard. Justin pinned my hands above my face and cheekily smiled at me. "Of course I want you here, I'm just a little surprised that you would rather spend the night with me rather than party with your friends and then go home with some random girl," I told him. "I wanna spend my time with you. I realized I haven't been the best friend lately, and I would really like to make up for that" he told me. I smiled at him, then I awkwardly hugged, since we were laying in my bed, it was a little hard...

As we were hugging, Justin's phone started ringing. Justin sighed, then he took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller. "I gotta take this," he told me, which I immediately nodded to. Justin stood up and answered the phone, where he greeted the caller.

"DUDE, where are you?!" the guy on the phone said. "I'm kind of busy right now, and I'm not coming to the party tonight, I already told you that," he told the guy. I don't think he knew that I was able to hear their conversation, but the next thing that was said really revealed me. "Oh, you're hanging with that nerd again, have you fucked her yet, like you said you would?" the guy laughed, and I immediately gasped loudly. Was I really just someone that Justin wanted to sleep with, then leave?

Justin heard me gasp, and he immediately turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. "I gotta go," he said, then he ended the call. "Y/N, what you just heard wasn't true!" he said as he came over to me again. "I promise you, you're not a bet, it was just something he said in pure fun" he continued. "As I recall, the guy on the phone didn't say anything about me being a bet," I told him. My blood was slowly starting to boil, how could he?! When Justin didn't answer, I immediately knew all the answers to my unspoken questions. "You're disgusting, get out of my room, right now!" I told him with a raised voice. "Y/N, I promise it's not what it seems like!" Justin pleaded, which made me laugh in disbelief. I was on the brink of crying.

"Would you just please get out of my room?" I told him as the tears started streaming down my cheeks. "NOW!" I yelled as he didn't move. Justin sighed, then he turned and climbed out of the window to his own room. "Whatever" he quietly whispered, and before you could even say another word, I had closed my window and pulled the curtains down. I was heartbroken, I actually thought I had made a friend, a friend that I could actually trust, but I guess not...

part 2?