Wedding Day

its your wedding day and you're in the hotel room getting your hair and makeup done. You hadn't seen Justin in almost 24 hours and that was the longest the two of you had gone without seeing each other since you got engaged.

Someone knocked on the door and before you knew it Pattie was walking in with your daughter in her arms still in her pajamas, she had just turned 2 and looked exactly like Justin. You loved how in love Justin was with her since she was born, he treated her like the princess she is and was always spoiling her.

"Brought her here to see if mommy can help her get changed." Pattie said while standing behind you looking into the mirror that was in front of you. "Justin couldn't because he still needed to take a shower and get ready."

You tell Pattie to ask your mom to dress her and let you finish getting ready.

Once you're finally done you look at yourself in the mirror and smile, you were finally marrying your best friend since you were kids and the father of your child, and you were kind of hoping that there would be more little babies, but you knew Justin and you knew that the two of you would have many children.

You're dad finally comes into the room once everyone leaves to get ready and tells you how stunning you look, you still couldn't believe that you two were finally getting married.

Before you and Justin found out that you were pregnant he had proposed to you while you were on a vacation, about two weeks later you found out you were pregnant and Justin told you that the wedding could wait as long as you wanted it to or you could get married next week, you picked the wait as long as you wanted and here you two were, two years after Lila was born you were getting married.

As you begin your walk towards the isle you begin to tear up and as soon as you turn and see Justin the tears just begin to flood down your cheeks. He looks so handsome in his tux waiting there at the end of the isle for you.

The smile on his face was priceless, it was mixed with lust and love and just pure adoration for you. You didn't want to run down there and ruin this moment but you also couldn't stand being away from him any longer.

Finally you thought as you reached Justin and your dad kissed you and shook Justin's hand. You walked up to the front and you could see Justin was tearing up while you walked down the isle and even thought you were done crying for right now, you started to cry again.

Justin leaned over to you and whispered "I didn't think that you could get anymore beautiful, but I guess I was wrong. You look so stunning I couldn't take my eyes off of you and I never will."
The pastor was finally finished and you looked at Justin and he had this huge grin on his face. You giggle a little turn to Justin and mouth 'i love you' and he chuckles silently and mouths back 'i love you more'.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Justin you may kiss your wife!" Justin drops your hands and grabs your cheeks and smashes his lips against yours. It was the most perfect kiss ever filled with everything, love, passion, lust everything any girl would be happy to have as her first kiss as a married women.