Fight

"Justin, can you help me make brownies?"I asked walking into the living room where he was sitting on the couch watching basketball. He moved his hand signaling me to go away. I sighed and went to finish making dinner. I made homemade pizza and brownies. I set our plates onto the table and went back to the living room. "Babe the food is ready."I smiled at him. He turned to me piss. "Can't you go talk on the phone or something? I'm trying to watch the game."He said annoyed. I rolled my eyes. "Justin just come eat."I said not wanting to fight. "Fine."He sighed getting up.

I sat down in front of my plate. He came and took his plate walking back to the living room. I sighed and said my grace. I finished my food and went upstairs to take a nap. I felt someone moving me. "Babe, get up, I want you."Justin whined moving me all over the bed. I sat up rubbing my eyes. "What do you want?"I asked in a morning voice annoyed. "Talk to me and just be with me."He said pulling me into a hug. "No, you could of done that earlier but your fucking game was more important than me!"I yelled pushing him away. "Maybe it is more important!"He yelled. "You know what? Why don't you marry the game then?"I asked putting on my shoes. I had this on. "Maybe I will!"He yelled standing up. "What was I ever thinking we could ever be in a relationship! Your a pathetic piece of shit!"He yelled. I bit my lip and walked away.

"Dont walk away! I'm talking to you!"He yelled grabbing onto my wrist tightly. I was pulled back and faced towards him. "I hate you!"I yelled snatching my arm back. His face soften but then harden. "I always hated you!"He yelled pushing me down. I fell to the floor and let the tears fall. I look up at him and wiped my cheeks. "I guess I will get going then."I sobbed walking away from him. He grabbed my wrist pulling me back. I turned to him and wiped my cheeks. I looked into his brown orbs. "I-I didn't mean it."He stuttered pulling me close to him by my waist. "I didn't mean it too but-" "You can't leave me, Andrea. I'm really sorry. I love you not hate you!"He yelled tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry."I whispered pulling away. He sobbed as I walked to our bedroom taking out clothes. "I will do anything!"He yelled coming in wrapping his arms around my waist. "Its not just that, you have been ignoring treating me as if I don't exist. I'm really sorry."I cried.

"I'm not letting you go."He cried as I stopped and faced him. "I don't want to go."I cried. "Then don't."He whispered. "I can't stay here and watch our relationship fall apart slowly."I said looking away. I looked up at him as he crashed his lips onto mine. He pulled me closer by my waist our tears colliding together. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He rubbing his thumbs on the side of my waist. "Prove to me, Justin."I said softly. He grinned like a mad man. "I will show you."He said putting me up to a wall. "I will show that your mine and no one else will have what's mine."He whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes holding his neck as he kissed my neck leaving wet trails. "I'm going to show you that your mine and what's mine doesn't leave me, ever."He whispered nibbling on my ear. I bit my lip closing my eyes as he grabbed my bum signaling me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked me to the bed.

He laid me down and took off his pants as I took off my shorts. "We are just going to have sex?"I asked as he took off his shirt. "No tonight we are going to make love."He smiled. "Are you sure I never done th-" "I'm going to have to be your first in everything, because your mine."He smirked. I giggled as he pulled my shirt over my head. "Covers are going to be on this time."He smiled unclipping my bra. He laid me on the bed and straddled me pulling the covers over us. He pulled down his boxers and pulled down my panties. "Making love is very different, I'll show you why."He smiled and kissed my forehead.

He thrust in while I bit my lip. He started going slowly and I enjoyed it now. He went a little faster but differently. Every thrust was full of meaning. I held onto him as he went harder hitting the right place every time. I held into him tighter as he spread my legs going in deeper. "Justin, Justin!"I yelled as he kept hitting my spot. "Say it louder!"He yelled. "Justin! Justin!"I yelled holding onto his back tighter. "Cant hear you."He moaned. I felt my stomach twist. I dug my nails into his back. "JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!"I yelled releasing. He stopped and pulled out. "The funny part I released twice before you had your first."He laughed pulling out and putting his condom in a nearby trash can. "Good."I laughed pecking his lips. He pulled our naked sweaty bodies together. "I love you, Andrea."He said. "I love you too."I replied.