I'm in charge

Justin got home and walked up to yours and his bedroom he looked up and saw you with handcuff and nude. His eyes practically shot out of his head. "Um.. I.. Your.." "Shut up" you walked over to him. You grabbed him bye his collar and pulled him over to the bed, he sat down and you sat in his lap, you grabbed his arms and handcuffed them to the bed posts, "baby?" "I'm not at strong as you so I got these to help me.. I'm in charge today" he bit his lip. You took off his shirt before you put the handcuffed him. You started kissing down you were at the hem of his pants.. You slowly slid them off. He was now in his boxers.. "Fuck baby please" "nope! I'm in charge, sorry baby" he got kinda angry.. You started rubbing him threw his boxers, you took off his boxers and his dick sprang up, you took it him your hands, pre cum came out of the top you kissed it. You kicked your lips, you licked up his dick, you jumped off the bed, "THE FUCK?" He yelled at you, you ran down stairs, and got whipped cream, you got back up stairs.. You sprayed some on his dick, he shoved because it was kinda cold. You started sucking on it, you couldn't fit all him in your mouth so with once hand you rubbed around his base and with the other you massaged his balls. "Oh fuck yeah baby!" He screamed out, you pulled him out of your mouth. "FUCK (Y/N)!" You leaned back and started fingering your self, "ah Ju Justin" you could tell he was getting pissed. "I swear to god (Y/N) if you don't suck this dick I'll fuck you till you can't walk straight" he gritted his teeth. You cummed all over your fingers, then started sucking them. "FUCK SUCK ME NOW!" You got onto his slowly started moving your hips. He sprang forward but the handcuffs stopped him. "Awe baby, are you mad?" "You're gonna be so sorry for this" you got off his dick, "yeah know I'm not really in the mood anymore.. You smirked and started to rap your robe around you, you got slammed up against the wall so your stomach was pressed against it. "Ah Justin! How did yo break the handcuffs!" "I don't fuck around! Your gonna pay for this! You fucking tease!" He threw you on the bed and ripped the robe off you. "Hey! That's my robe!" "I'll buy you a new one!" He slammed your body to the bed and held your arms over your head and squeezed them together, it kinda hurt, "owe Justin!" "SHUT UP!" You looked at him..kinda scared, he didn't waste any time, he slammed into you, he pounded him self into you! "Justin please I'm sorry!" "SCREAM MY NAME!" "JUSTIN PLEASE!!" He finished and pulled out, "HEY I WASN'T DONE!" "TO BAD!" You started finger your self, he pulled your fingers out and started doing it him self, then then he bent down and licked your clit, he started kissing your pussy. You moaned loudly. You cummed and he licked it up. He layed next to you. He pulled you into his arms you fell asleep.