Clingy part 2

Your P.O.V
it was now the next morning and Justin still hadn't come downstairs yet. He didn't come down last night to apologize either. He normally would is we have had a fight and I end up sleeping on the couch. He'll always lay next to me and apologize but this time, he didn't.
I heard footsteps coming down the stairs making me tense up. This is going to be awkward.
I turned towards the door as it opened and in came a fresh faced Justin.
"You sleep good?" He asked, walking over the fridge with a bounce in his step.
"Does it look like I did?" I asked sarcastically, referring to my tired state.
"I wouldn't know. you stormed out the bedroom in a huff last night" He said, pouring himself a cup of coffee.
"You know why I 'stormed off' as you so politely put it" I said, taking a sip of my tea.
"I know why. I just don't know why you decided to be all dramatic about me calling you clingy. i never said I didn't like it" He said, sitting at the counter and seat away from me.
"You insinuated. It was obvious in your tone that you don't like the fact that I'm 'clingy'" i said, putting speech marks around clingy with my fingers.
"See. Your trying to start something again. i'm trying to solve this" He said, slamming the cup down on the counter, coffee spilling everywhere.
I got so angry knowing that he would expect me to clean that up.
"You know what?" I said, standing up and throwing my cup in the sink, making it smash.
"I'm sick of you treating me like a maid. Let's get somethings straight. (1) I'm definitely not clingy, i just care, which is more that I can say for you" i start, seeing him open his mouth but I quickly cut him off.
"No, you don't get to interrupt!" I yelled, pointing my finger in his face as I leaned over the counter to get closer to him.
"(2) I'm sick of you treating me like I'm your maid. You never clean anything up for yourself, you always expect me to do everything for you and I'm sick of it!" I shouted, grabbing the dish cloth from next to the sink.
"And lastly, Don't even think about speaking to me today unless the next thing that comes out of your mouth in an apology!" I yell, throwing the dish cloth in his face making him move him head back in shock.
"Clean it up your goddamn self" i say, walking out the room feeling relaxed. I've just let out things i've been bottling up for over 2 months and it feels good to let it all out.

Part 3???