Clingy part 3

It has been about 2 days since we have talked. We are both stubborn. It so awkward, it's like we are just acquaintances that are being forced to live in the same house together . I hate it but i'm definitely not saying sorry first, he is the one that should.
I was sat at the couch, watching 'The Vampire Diaries' even though i'm not really paying attention. Justin is upstairs, doing god knows what and to be honest, I wish he was down here with me, cuddling.
My eyes began to water as I got deeper and deeper into my thoughts not noticing Justin walked down the stairs.
I herd Justin clear his throat making me quickly wipe my eyes with my sleeve and turn around to look at him over my shoulder.
"Huh?" I said, still looking at him. He looked down and then looked back up, into my eyes.
"I have something to show you, upstairs" He said, walking up the stairs, waiting for me at the top.
I turned the tv off and then walked up the stairs towards out bedroom where Justin disappeared through.
I walked in and gasped. The bed was covered in rose petals and there was also rose petals from the door leading towards the bed. The room was dimly lit with vanilla scented candles scattered around the room giving it a romantic feel. I looked towards Justin who was staring at me with his eyebrows raised.
"Do you like it?" he asked, slowly walking towards me. I looked around again, still flabbergasted.
"It's beautiful" i breathed out, looked at him and smiling slightly. He stepped in front of me and held my hands in his.
"I know saying sorry will never make up for what I have said and how I have treated you in these past day. I don't have an excuse except that i'm a huge jerk" He started, playing with my finger. "I know I said I hated you waiting up for me when I'm out that you wanna touch me or be near me all the time but in reality, I live for it. I live for you touch and your warmth. I just live for you and I will never be able to forgive myself for how I have been treating you. I'm really sorry" He said, tearing leaving his eyes making mine fill with tears.
"I don't know how you can forgive me but i hope you can" He said looking up at me with his wet eyes and I smiled slightly, my tears slowly rolling down my face.
"I think I can forgive you" I said, laughing a little and he smiled, crashing hs lips onto mine.
"I love you" He said, holding my face, his thumb caressing my cheek lightly.
"I love you too" I said, kissing the palm of his hand.
I looked into his eyes and saw his eyebrows wiggling.
"How about we but the bed to good use?" he said picking my up and falling on the bed backwards making me giggle and kissing him roughly.
"Of course we can" I said, lifting up my shirt, smirking down at him.
He bit his lip and flipped us over. "Good" he said, kissing me roughly.