Silent Treatment

So you had been out all day because Justin got mad at you in the morning for not staying to eat breakfast with him. He was just upset because he got up early to cook for you and you just left for a meeting. You figured that if you gave him some time to cool off, everything would be fine when you got home. Boy, were you wrong.
You walked in and called out for him, no answer. His cars were all here so you knew he was in the house somewhere. You walked upstairs to your bedroom and he was laying in bed, watching Netflix.
"Hi babe." you said, kissing his cheek.
No answer.
"I brought home pizza for dinner." you said in hopes of getting a response.
Nothing.
You straddled him and looked into his eyes.
"Hello? Why aren't you talking to me?" you said, cupping his face.
He rolled his eyes at you and looked past you, at the TV.
"J are you honestly still mad?" you asked.
"Yes, I'm still mad." he spat.
You sighed and got off of him. You decided that you would torture him right back if he was going to give you the silent treatment. You stripped right in front of the TV and grabbed a towel for the shower. You walked to the bathroom, swaying your hips. You turned on the shower and got in. You were washing your hair when you felt two large hands slide to your waist. You turned around quickly.
"Okay, I'm not mad anymore. I'm sorry, I was just upset cause I put a lot of effort into cooking for you and you just left. But now, you're naked and I can't stay mad at you because you've got fucking unreal boobs and the best ass ever." he said, looking at you.
You giggled and pulled him in for a kiss, before things escalated into something much more than a shower.