Boyfriend

"Jason." I whispered through the phone, spreading out across the couch. I felt heat spreading around my body.
"What?" His voice was rough and groggy, I wasn't surprised since it was two in the morning. "Who is this?"
"It's [Y/N]." My lip became prisoner to my teeth as I chewed it.
I heard him sigh deeply making my cheeks flush with almost embarrassment at what I was doing. I awaited for him to say something but he didn't for quite some time.
"And? Are you aware it's two in the morning?" I heard shuffling around on his end. I could imagine him barely able to keep his eyes open while he lay naked in bed.
"I, uh, I just wanted to ask you for something."
There was a pause. I'm more than certain Jason was confused at this point considering the only time we'd properly interacted was when he became involved in a threesome with Justin and I.
He sighed. "What's this about, [Y/N]?"
I felt my nerves kicking in as I tried to form words. How should I exactly put the fact that my boyfriend wasn't satisfying me, and I wanted his permission to come over so he could pleasure me?
"I'm h-horny-I mean, that wasn't me asking you for something, uh-"
"Wait, what?" He asked, probably moving to sit up as I heard the rustling of bedsheets.
"I meant that I-I was, I'm feeling certain urges," I spoke slowly. "that I was wondering if you w-would be able to help me with.." I ran a shaking hand through my hair.
"Let me get this straight. Are you calling me at this ungodly hour to ask me if I'd be interested in fucking your horniness away?" I'm sure there was a smirk resting on his face. "I'm shocked, [Y/N]."
"Don't act like you know me." I rolled my eyes.
"That's not the way to speak to a man you've selfishly woken up so early just so you can get some dick." He stated plainly.
I let out an exasperated sigh. "Jason, don't make this hard. Is it a yes or a no?"
It was his turn to sigh, it followed silence. I shuffled around so I was sitting on the couch.
"What about your precious boyfriend? Why not wake him up with a sloppy blowjob?" Easily, I could tell he enjoyed taking hits at Justin whenever he had the chance.
"Because I'd rather get bent over and fucked with your cock," I grinned while stil making sure to keep my voice low. "I want you inside me." I whispered.
"Oh, how I'd love to come over there and fuck your pussy while your boyfriend is asleep in the next room." He said, groaning.
"Is that your way of saying 'come over'?" I asked hopefully, feeling my skin yearning to be touched.
I heard him grunt; it was followed by silence once more.
"No," He said. "It's my way of saying 'get the fuck over here now.'" He put the phone down and I was on my feet and silently leaving the house before I could even comprehend.
-
"I can't believe you keep coming back for more." Jason's deep voice rang through my ear as he held my hips in place, his length pushing in and out of me slowly. "How do you think your precious boyfriend would feel if he found out how bad his dick game is?"
"It's not bad" I rolled my eyes, my back arching as I spoke. My fingers dug into the softness of the sheets.
"You just prefer my cock inside you're pussy more than his." I could tell he had a grin on his face. His large hand dropped to my shoulder and he pulled me up so my back rested against his chest. "Is he small?" Jason whispered tauntingly into my ear.
"Just shut up and fuck me." I said. He rid my shoulder of his hand and I dropped to my hands and knees once more.
He picked up the pace. "You're lucky I've had such blue balls. If I wasn't so desperate for a decent orgasm, I'd have stopped right now to show you that you don't speak to me like that." His tone was hard and threatening, sending shivers down my body.
I knew that the reason Jason had agreed to my little proposal was because like me, he wasn't satisfied. He didn't have a girlfriend, or anyone apart from his hand to rid him of his sexual desires. He tried to play it cool but I knew he needed this as much as I did.
"You know, I was already jacking myself before I'd even put the phone down. Just the idea of you wanting me made me need to get some release." His breath was heavy.
He let out an animalistic grunt as he moved his hands up my back and pounded into me harder and harder. "Your boyfriend doesn't fuck you like this, does he? I bet Justin goes extra careful to make sure he's not hurting you, and stops whenever you make the slightest noise." He laughed, whether it was real or to simply mock Justin, I had no idea. "I think we all know how much you can take." He pressed deeper into me then.
I let out a hum of approval, gasping and whimpering when I felt him brush up against my g spot. "Found it." He said, beginning to aim for my g spot continuously.
As I expected, he hit it perfectly every time and I was cumming in the next few seconds.
He must have felt the effects my orgasm had on me because his body jerked abruptly. "Fuck, you snuck up on me." He let out a soft giggle that made shivers run over the surface of my skin. I'd never heard such an innocent sound leaving Jason like that before.
His pounding continued throughout my orgasm and after as he attempted to reach his own. "Fuck." I watched as his jaw tightened and I noticed when his thrusts became sloppy. "Good girl. Good, good girl." He said slowly, his eyes burning into my own before his head fell back and he let out a moan.
I listened as he came, and I felt him. His fingers dug dangerously deep into the skin of my hips, so deep and so hard that I hissed and flinched my hips away. He didn't let go though as he moved his hips at an increasing pace, I felt his juices cover my walls.
"Oh, fuck. You're good, you're so fucking good." He said, he began slowing down while his chest was moving up and down faster as he tried to catch his breath.
I relaxed, thinking we were done. The fact that Jason turned me over and began moving his lips down my chest and to my stomach didn't make me think different until he didn't stop. "W-what are you doing?"
"Oh, you thought we were done here? You thought it was time for you to run back to your precious, doesn't-know-how-to-fuck-a-woman-right, Justin? I'm not done with you." His head fell down again so that his lips were just above where he was aiming for. He kissed my pelvis. "I don't know how long it's going to be before you call me at two in the morning for a good fuck so I'm just going to have to get as much out of you as I can while you're here."
I didn't refuse or attempt to stop him, especially when he let his tongue out of his mouth and dropped it onto my clit ever so slightly. The most subtle bit of pleasure made my body jerk and he noticed. He must have also noticed the way I whimpered for him.
"I've got such a hold on you, haven't I? It's like you know how good I can fuck you, how much I can make you feel. Does your boyfriend make you feel like that?" His eyes seemed to gleam as he awaited my answer. It didn't come in the time he wanted, it can't have done because before I even knew what was happening, his middle finger was pressing at my walls. He'd thrusted a finger into me suddenly. "Tell me."
Biting down on my lip, I didn't say anything. He only pushed in another finger approximately every ten seconds when I didn't speak.
"Four fingers; not bad." He looked at me in approval. "But you know what I want. Tell me I fuck you better than your own boyfriend does, you have not idea how hot that'd make me." He open mouth kissed my clit roughly, over and over.
I let out a choked hum, trying not to let any words slip.
"Come on," He began practically making out with my clit and I was unable to stop my hips from moving towards his face. He kept his eyes on my face, almost looking hopeful. "I know Justin doesn't come close to me. I know that threesome we had opened up a whole new meaning of being fucked. But I want you to tell me."
He was still pushing four fingers so slowly in out of me I wasn't entirely sure he was moving them. "You do me better." My voice was barely a whisper.
"S-Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you." He chuckled, but he pushed his fingers threateningly deep into me. "Louder."
"You fuck me better, Jason." I tried to send him a glare but my head fell back against the pillow as he wrapped his mouth around my clit.
He moaned against me meaning it was muffled. "That's so hot." An animalistic growl left his throat. "I can tell you like it rough, something your boyfriend wouldn't dare even suggest to you. He wouldn't dare put a single bit of hurt upon you, would he?" He laughed, his fingers brushed along my thighs.
He stopped speaking after that. He simply focused on moving his lips, pleasuring my clit, sucking and kissing. He moaned against me and I arched my back. The air was getting hotter and hotter by the minute.
"Oh, God." I said, my eyes rolling to the back of my head involuntarily. I rolled my hips up against his face.
"Oh, I love it when you do that." His words were barely recognisable but my stomach still managed to feel like there was an ice cube trailing down it at his words.
"Fuck," I moaned. "Ju-Jason." I stuttered. He stopped.
I looked down at him to see him looking at me. An unreadable expression settled on his face.
He didn't say anything. Roughly, he took a hold of my legs and threw them over his shoulders, gripping my ass and pulling me closer. His lips reconnected with my clit, however he sucked with so much more force. A slap was left on the side of my thigh, and I gasped. He continued this until no words were leaving my mouth simply because I could form any.
Moans and screams of pleasure were being released on my half while Jason let a proud smirk rest on his face as he ate me out with passion.
He took a few seconds every now and then to run his tongue up the length of my clit before returning to using his lips.
"Don't be thinking about him while I'm pleasuring you. I'm better than him. I fuck you rougher, don't compare him to me." His fingers were rubbing up and down my clit at a high speed. "Cum, baby. Stop thinking about your precious little boyfriend and cum knowing it's Jason McCann who's making you cum." He didn't let his lips fall back onto my clit instead he continued his finger work.
I felt myself shake at the way the skin of his fingers rubbed perfectly on my clit. "Come on, cum for me." And I did. My legs only tightened around his shoulders. "Good," He whispered, watching my face.
"Oh my God," I whimpered, feeling my body strain against the pleasure. Jason untangled my legs from his body and moved away. I noticed the slight hair on his chin was covered in my juices and his lips were shining. I smirked.
He moved to lay down on his back on the bed, he watched me breathing heavily. "Suck me off." His dick stood tall and I felt I moved far too quickly to have the chance to have him in my mouth.
I moved closer to him on my hands and knees, sending him a seductive look to which he returned with a grin. He clenched his jaw when I took a hold of him in my hand, moving my hand up and down.
I felt the rigidness of him moving along my skin and I admired his size as I pleasured him.
"Oh, fuck." He said, already bucking his hips up to meet my hand. "[Y/N], suck it." His eyes bored into mine, almost as though he was glaring at me.
I kept the eye contact as I let my lips fall to his cock. I placed the tip of him in my mouth and listened as he let out a sigh.
Humming, I sent vibrations through his cock. My hands rested on his thighs, I dug my nails into his skin.
"Faster. I want to cum, I don't want this to take forever. Make me cum." He was clearly in the state where any feeling of pleasure was mind blowing as it racked through his body. I adored making him feel such things.
Using my hand as well, I pumped him whilst taking him in and out of my mouth, I forced my tongue along his dick each time.
I felt something in my stomach flipping when I thought about Justin at home, asleep. He had no idea was I was doing, but I didn't have time to focus on feeling guilty as some of Jason's juices hit the back of my throat, telling me he was on the edge.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He grunted. His eyes slammed and he hissed every now and then. I gagged and he moaned whenever he pushed my head down onto his length. "I'm cumming." He gasped, shocking me. "Fucking shit, oh God."
He didn't remove his dick from my mouth as he began to let go like Justin would have and I found myself loving the fact he simply expected me to swallow him. I did gladly. It seemed as though it was never going to end as he came. I noticed his jaw clenching again.
When it was all said and done, we laid still. The air felt tense for me while Jason; he was casual, as always.
"I bet your precious boyfriend would never ask you to swallow him." Jason chuckled for what seemed like the hundredth time that night and I found myself rolling my eyes at his overuse of the words 'precious boyfriend'.
"He wouldn't have." I muttered, suddenly feeling the sting in my thigh from where Jason had slapped me.
He pulled me close by my arms from behind so that my bare back rested against his chest. "That's why Jason McCann does it best." He whispered into my ear, he left a hard kiss on my shoulder while letting his cold fingers run over my nipples.