Music Video part 2

You felt your heart skip a beat as Justin walks through the door smiling as he greets the others before making his way to you.

You didn't understand the way you were feeling but just the sight of him made everything seem okay. You brushed off the thought as he pulls you in for a hug.
Damn. His hugs.
"Hey beautiful." He whispers causing you to blush, a few seconds later you hear your friends snicker in the back.
"Hey."
"Why are these bums here?" Justin says playfully, his arm still wrapped around your waist.
"Rude." Alfredo says as he places his hand over his chest pretending to be offended. "We only came here to see you guys make out-"
"Shut up Fredo!" You interrupt, playfully hitting him. Everyone bursts into laughter including Justin. You turn towards Justin. "They wanted to come, also, I invited them for moral support." You say shooting a glare towards Alfredo who smiles innocently.
**********
1 hour later...
You walk out of the dressing room to see the director explaining the instructions to Justin. You couldn't help yourself but stare.
Why the hell does he have to be so handsome? Fuck, this is so wrong to think of him like that.
"We start in 5!" The director calls out, snapping you back to reality. Everyone begins to prepare for the first cut. Justin finally catches your eye and walks up towards you.
"Damn. You look amazing." He says in awe and you couldn't help but smile.
Oh shoot. The butterflies are back.
"You ready?" You say as you hold your hand out.
"Always have been." He says, grabbing your hand gently as the two of you walk towards the director.
**********
3 days later...
It's been almost three days shooting the music video and it's been never more perfect. As cliché as it sounds, it has been. On set, it's nothing but goofing around and just having fun when it comes to Justin. He's just so different. Sometimes just thinking about him makes it harder not to smile.
It was finally time to do the last scene. You were a bit nervous considering it was a little more intimate and you weren't sure if it was a good idea for your friendship. The original idea you had in your head for the video was a kiss near the end, but you decided to take it out because you weren't sure he felt comfortable with idea and of course you didn't want to force the idea on him. You have to admit, you always had feelings for Justin but never thought about taking your relationship to the next step.
The two of you placed yourselves on the scene as you were told. The music began playing but all you could hear was the sound of your heartbeat. The director begins to yell out cues and you guys obediently follow.
You began to lip sync the words to your song, as Justin pulls you closer until your faces were just a few inches apart. He looks you in the eyes and you almost read it out as 'trust me'. You felt his hands roam around your body gently and in a way it made you feel safe. You look into his eyes and it reminded you the reason why you fell in love with him in the first place.
It's as if there was nothing but him and I.
By surprise Justin pulls you in for a kiss.
You couldn't comprehend what was happening but the moment felt right. You wrap your arms around his neck as you kiss him back. You felt him smile through the kiss.
"Cut!"
You didn't even realize the director yelled cut until you heard the music stop playing and all you could hear were the applause, cheers and whistles coming from the audience in front of you. You both pull away slightly embarrassed.
"Nope one more..." Justin says pulling you in for one more kiss and you felt the butterflies in your stomach explode.
I'm literally kissing my best friend. What the hell.
"Get it!"
"Oooo"
"get a room"
A part of you didn't want to pull away but you felt uncomfortable with people watching the two of you make-out.
"Justin- stop" you say giggling as you pull away. Everyone begins to cheer, you tuck your face into Justin's chest as you try to hide yourself from embarrassment. Justin chuckles as he wraps his arms around you.
"Damn. That was worth the wait." Justin says causing you to chuckle before placing a small kiss on his jaw.