Rude

Y/N POV}

"Any more questions class?" Professor Sanders questioned. Some of the class answered him while the rest were too busy catching up on the sleep they missed out on from the night before. Last night I couldn't lie was pretty wild. Some people on campus threw me a party, congratulating me on getting signed to a modeling agency.

I was pretty well known on Instagram for my posts, so of course everyone was either trying to be my friend or in some cases, trying to hook up with me. But luckily for me, I had a boyfriend who was always there for me and made sure the handsy people kept their hands away from me.

"Well if there are no more questions, class dismissed."

Those who were sleeping immediately perked up when they heard those words and packed whatever was on their desk into the bag, before running out of the room to their next class, if they had one. I packed away my things in a timely manner as well, making sure I wasn't the last one left in the room.

From time to time, I was the last person in the room and things got pretty weird if I must say between Sanders and I.

Once I was out of there, I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and decided to give Justin a ring and see what he was up to.

"Hey Justin. What are you doing right now?"

"On a jet."

"Ohhh-kay? Where to exactly?"

"Does it really matter where I'm going? Just worry about yourself and I'll worry about myself."

With that, he hung up the phone, not even giving me a chance to fire back with something. I stared at my phone in complete confusion, trying to figure out what the hell I could've done now to annoy him.

As of lately, Justin had been acting a little.. off. Every time I would call him, he would be extremely busy or he was pissed off at me, for no apparent reason. It seemed like I could never do anything to fully please him. I was starting to think that maybe it was because I never invited Justin to the signing party but, he never invited me to his. so what's the problem?

I shut off my phone and replaced it in my back pocket. I decided to head back to my dorm room considering I had no more classes for the rest of the day.

Once in there, I was greeted by my room mate.

"Oh hey Lana, I didn't know you were going to be in here." I said, a little taken back by her presence. "Don't you have psych at this time?" I questioned the female who was taking residence on my bed. "And what the hell are you doing on my bed?"

"We need to talk." She replied. At first I was thinking that she wasn't being serious, she was joking. But after carefully analyzing her tone of voice and body language, I realized that she wasn't joking.

I let out a loud sigh before fully closing the door behind me and taking a seat next to her on my bed. "What did I do now?"

"Why in the good God's name are you still dating him? Like I know I'm not the greatest with guys but, {Y/N}, you can do so much better than Justin." Lana said.

"Are you really going to lecture me on my love life? Lana, I love you but you aren't my damn mother. I can take care of myself." I responded in sheer annoyance.

"I understand that {Y/N} but, what you and Justin have going on isn't love. Well, not anymore. He's only with you for your looks and both you and I know that."

"That's not true. Justin's with me because he loves me. What would you know about our relationship? You are neither Justin or me," I scoffed. "And you are right, you aren't the greatest with guys. Don't even think about worrying about my love life."

"I'm not worrying about your love life, I just care about you and your feelings, that's all."

"Well stop caring. Justin's with me because he loves me and that's final." With that, I threw my bag over my shoulder and proceeded towards the door. Lana just so happened to decide to get the last word in.

"If he loves you so much, he wouldn't be treating you like you're gum on the bottom of his shoes."