Moving In

Looking at Justin, you saw him fumbling with his fingers as he looked as though he couldn't stand still. Your eyebrows furrowed at the sight.
"Everything okay, baby?" You kept your state on him, your voice laced with confusion.
"What? Oh, yeah. Everything's cool." His head snapped up to look at you, he nodded his head and smiled weakly.
But you weren't convinced. "Something's wrong." You pouted slightly.
He sighed deeply before coming to sit down next to you on the couch. "I may or may not have done something stupid."
"Did you post a picture of your ass on the Internet again?" You groaned, remembering how he eventually felt after that incident.
"No," He scoffed. "I wanna ask you something." He chewed on his bottom lip nervously.
"Okay?" You sat forward, becoming uneasy at how he was acting all of a sudden.
"I was wondering, if uh, I was wondering if you wanna move in together?" He stuttered as he looked at your face for any sign of confirmation.
"Are you serious?" Your jaw dropped as you stared at him.
"Yeah, I was thinking and I realised I want to be the one you wake up to every morning and the one who makes you breakfast and I'm just so in love with the idea of living with you." He cheesed as he gleamed at you cutely.
"I would love for us to live together!" You exclaimed, wrapping your arms around his neck and jumping onto his lap.
"Really? You don't think it's too soon or anything?" He rested his face happily on your shoulder, his arms tightening around yours every passing minute.
"Of course not, I think we're totally ready for this." You smiled widely at the thought of living with Justin and being able to see him when you woke up every morning.
"We could have a house that isn't too small but it isn't too huge, and it'd have a huge ass garden with trees overlooking it, and you can have a whole room just for your clothes and everything. Whatever you want." Your eyes watered at his words, they threatened to fall as he brushed his thumb against your cheek.
"Justin, that sounds perfect; like anything I've ever wanted." You sniffled quietly as you chuckled at your emotions.
"Good, because it's exactly what we're getting." He grinned at you.
"What? How?"
"This was what I meant when I said I might have done something stupid," He laughed as he got comfortable on the couch. "I bought the house before even asking you, I just saw it and fell in love. I knew you would too." He smiled up at you once again.
"How did you know?" You were shocked to say the least, how long had he been waiting to ask?
"Baby, we have similar, if not the exact same taste. It's one reason why I love you."
He leaned forward, pressing his lips against your cheek.
You smiled as you became fully aware that you were moving in with the love of your life, something you'd dreamed of doing since you were a young girl.