Cute

Justin is on tour and you decided to tag along. You're taking a semester off of school so you could travel the world and spend time with Justin. You're in some country in South America. You don't remember the name but it's a beautiful country. Justin and the crew has an off day today because the show isn't until tomorrow. You guys and the crew decide to go to a water park. When you get there everyone goes to set their stuff down and relax. You'll know how much you'll appreciate a beach chair until you live on a bus. After hanging out for awhile you notice a whole bunch of little kids and babies come in. The kids start freaking out when they see Justin and you just can't help but smile watching Justin interact with the little kids. "(Y/N)! Can you come take a picture of me and this cutie?" Justin yells to get your attention while tickling the toddler. You grab his phone and take the adorable picture. Justin kisses the little girl's cheek and puts her down. He comes over to you and looks at the picture. He wraps his arms around you and puts his head on your shoulder. "This is the cutest picture Justin. I love watching you with little kids" "I love little kids. I can't wait to have little Justins and little (y/n)s running around us". You turn around and look into his eyes. You can tell he's serious. You've been thinking about your guys future but you never thought Justin did. "Yeah. I can't either." You say smiling at Justin. "Well until that great day...lets party!" Justin gives you a quick kiss then runs and jumps in the pool. You laugh at Justin's playfulness then run after him.