Movie Night

You and Justin have been watching a movie for an hour. You sit with your back leaning on Justin's chest. His arms are wrapped around your belly . Your favorite scene was coming up, when Justin moves. You ignore it and continue watching your favorite part. But Justin moves more often and makes strange noises.

Slowly it gets on your nerves and you turn around to face Justin . "What 's going on? " , You ask him. "Nothing," he says and presses his lips together. You turn around again and you concentrate on the film.

Suddenly you feel something on your butt. You frown and turn yourself back to Justin. You knew what was going on. "Justin do you seriously have a boner?" You ask and suppress a laugh. Justin gets slightly red and looks away. You start to laugh. " "That's not funny Abby," he mumbles. "Yes it is," you laugh. Justin doesn't answer.

After a few minutes you stop to laugh and try to breathe normally again. You look down at Justin's pants and you see his bulge. " Awww," you say and sit on his lap. Justin bites his lip and looks in your eyes. "You got a problem Justin ?" you ask. Justin nods, his breath gets heavy. "Should I care about your problem?" You ask him with your sexy voice . You see his lust in his eyes.

You walk slowly down from his lap and kneel in front of Justin. You stroke his cock gently through his pants and boxers. Justin watches ecery movement of you. You slowly pull his pants down. Now he just sits still there in his red boxers. You take his dick and rub it. Justin bites his lips again and closes his eyes. You love it to see him like that . "Baby don't tease me," he says. You smile and pull his underpants down too. His hard swollen dick jumps out his boxers. You lick your lips and kiss his tip. You let your hand glide over his member . Up and down . "Baby suck me " Justin begs. You act as if you had not heard him. "What? I didn't understand?",You say, and stop with your movements. You notice how Justin tenses up . " Suck me. Suck Jerry." He says frustated. "What? Can you please speak louder?" You notice how Justin gets angry. " Suck me baby ! Let my dick slide in your mouth.. Lick it with your tongue ! Spit it on ! Suck it!" Justin calls. " As you wish ," you say with a grin and take his penis in your mouth. " Gooosshh " he moans and throws his head back. You try to put all his member into your mouth but he was too big. So you used hand toot. "Yes baby, just like that ," Justin groans. You suck and you kiss his dick. Justin breath gets heavier and more irregular. You feel like he comes slowly , but you quickly let go of him. "Urgh Abby! " Justin hisses . You smile at him just gleefully. Justin grabs you by the shoulders and throw you on the sofa. He attacked your neck with wet kisses and sucks firmly in one place. You moan softly and grab tight to his hair. Justin breaks away from your neck and pulls your clothes off . After it you just lie there in underwear. Justin takes off his shirt too. At the sight of his body you shiver. You bite on your lips . "Justin I need you," Justin laughs and kisses you intensely . "How much do you need me?" He asks. " Very " "How much?" " Very Justin. I need you so fucking much," You moan.

Justin grins and pulls your underwear off. You make yourself ready for the short pain when Justin puts his dick inside you, but he starts to suck on your right breast. "Aah Justin " you moan. You need him . Now and immediately. He moved to the left breast. "J- ustin ," you moan and press your crotch against his. " Not so wild baby," he laughs . You wanted to say something when Justin suddenly thrusts hard into you . " Aaaahh ," you moan loudly. His thrusts are slow at the beginning , but hard. After the time Justin gets faster. You both moan loud and long . " I-I'm about to c-come," you call "M-me to baby ," Justin groans . After a few seconds you reach your orgasm and moan loudly. " JUUUUUUSTIIIN ! " you call. Justin also comes with a long groan. He thrust one time again into you hard, until he rolls down from you.. "That was great,"Justin says out of breath. " Yes it was ," you say and smile . Justin turns to you and kisses you deeply. "I love you", you both mumble after you let go of the kiss