Jason

"You like that?" He growled viciously in my ear as his hips smashed against my own. "Tell me I'm fucking you good or I'll stop." His right hand traced threateningly over my throat, as though he wanted to release his inner desire but wasn't sure if he should.
I let out a few gasps of air before looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. "J-Jason," I stuttered, feeling my stomach tightening every now and then.
There was always something pleasurable about intimate times with Jason; he was demanding and rough. I never complained.
A deep smirk made its way onto his face while he moved closer to me. He left a sloppy kiss at the corner of my mouth. "Hmm, baby." He moaned deeply, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. I took pleasure in watching him.
I adored the way his eyes disappeared to the back of his head while a soft but sharp moan left his wet lips.
His pelvis moved perfectly against mine while my hands wrapped around the back of his neck. "Doesn't it make you think of all those nights you waste masturbating? All that effort to get to an orgasm that could never be as mind blowing as the ones I can give you." He rasped closely to my ear. "But I have to say, the idea of you touching yourself and making yourself cum is enough to make me lose control." He took a hold of my thighs and began picking up the pace.
We aimed for our next orgasm of the night, after going round upon round throughout the long hours. I heard a familiar growl emit from his throat, only for it to dance against my eardrums. I hummed in response.
"And when I think of all those times I waste jacking myself for a good half an hour when I'm stressed." He laughed at himself. "Why do that when I've got a perfectly good fuck doll right here whenever I need?" He grinned darkly and ran his nose along my cheek. I whimpered when his cock rubbed my g spot.
"Fuck, Jason." Letting out a whimper, I noticed how his face hardened and his throat became more prominent as he gulped.
His hips rocking against my own caused the headboard to slam continuously against the bedroom wall and the bed seemed to be on the brink of collapsing. Due to Jason's aggressive nature, this happened so often it became normal to the both of us.
His hand reached out and slapped my thigh, and my stomach flipped at the slight feeling of pain that quickly collided with the pleasure that was corsing through my body.
"Oh, baby." His breathing was becoming rapid as he picked up the pace even more. I had to take a firm grip of his upper arm to control my body.
"Although I love fucking you until you're sore and treating you like a slut, I do adore you." His hands caressed my side lovingly, just for a moment. "It's just, I guess, a kink of mine to be rough and have my way with you." He said. "But I love you so, so much."
"I love you too." I sweetly pecked his cheek, wrapping my legs around his waist.
"I'm gonna nut." He grunted, crushing the sweet moment instantly. His cheeks were noticeably red. "F-Fuck, babygirl."
But before either of us had time to fall over the edge, the shrill sound of Jason's phone ringing fell upon the air that was previously occupied with only our moans and the sound of our skin touching.
"Shit." Jason cursed under his breath. "It's fine, it'll stop." He thrusted his head into my neck and began nibbling my skin while he pushed himself deeper into me, almost like he was trying to distract me. "Just ignore it. Focus on cumming." His breath was heavy and I knew he was close.
The phone didn't stop, however. I huffed as I pushed on his shoulder gently, he looked down at me, aggravated. "Answer it, Jason. It might be important." As I spoke, the ringing stopped, only for it to start back up again a few moments later.
"I swear to God; whoever this is is getting shot." He spoke through gritted teeth while still inside of me. He reached over and grabbed his phone off the floor before accepting the call and I realised he'd put it on speaker phone as he carelessly dropped his phone on the bedside table. "What?" He muttered.
I laid silently and watched him. I small smile edged its way onto the very corner of my mouth without my control while I watched his tongue slide slowly over his lips and his eyes fall up and down my upper body as he listened in to the person on the other end.
"We need you down here, now."
Jason sighed. He let his fingers trailed across my stomach and towards my boobs, I gasped when his thumb pressed down on my nipple and began moving in circles. Jason smirked down at me. His smirk disappeared instantly though. "Why? What's happened?" Jason frowned, I didn't like when he frowned.
"There's a shipment you need to pick up. We've got no one else for it. You need to come."
His jaw clenched. "Trust me, dude. I was about to." Jason's hips moved slowly back and forth against mine, I choked back a moan.
He pushed deeper into me and I moaned loudly, and abruptly, before slapping my hand to my mouth, he chuckled silently in response.
"Shit, am I interrupting something?" The man questioned, it seemed as though he was struggling whether to laugh or be genuinely apologetic. "But seriously, Jason. Whether you're busy banging your girl or not, we need you as soon as possible. We've only got a few hours before we need it delivering."
"For fuck sake." Jason looked torn, running his hand up and down his face, so I decided to help him.
"Go." I mumbled, shuffling up onto my elbows. He didn't look like he wanted to leave. "Jason, this is important. Go."
"But making you cum around my cock is important." He said quietly, letting his head fall into my neck. "Maybe if I speed it up I can get you to cum quick." Before he'd even finished speaking, his hips began moving against mine.
"Yo, I don't wanna listen to you guys going at it, I've just eaten. You've gotta get over here, Jason."
Jason huffed and groaned loudly. "Fine. Whatever. I'll see you soon." A permanent scowl was resting on his face as he ended the call. "Fuck, I'm so hard." He hissed as he pulled out of me. He ran his hand up and down his dick a few times before climbing off of me.
Pulling the covers over my naked body, I watched as he threw his t shirt over his head before pulling his boxers over his hard on and clumsily pulling his jeans up his legs. "Can you tell?" He asked, indicating to his bulge.
I laughed as I nodded, looking at the easily noticeable situation. "It'll calm down soon, it's fine." I bit the inside of my cheek as I felt my thighs clench shut.
Jason ran a hand across his head, through his hair. "Shit, I'm sorry I'm leaving you like this." He walked over to me, my hands clutching the sheet in the palms of my hands. "But," He pulled the covers back, off of my body. "I think you'll be able to have a lot of fun by yourself," His hand instantly landed on my clit, it rubbed circles quickly. "Not as much fun as you would if I could finish you off but I'm sure you'll manage." He grinned.
I looked at him while I let my hand caress my left boob, I subtle moan left my throat. He looked down at me with that look of pure love and lust. He let out a strangled hum. "I've got to go before I change my mind and stay to fuck you senseless." But he didn't move, even when he'd stopped speaking.
"Go." I chuckled, shoving him gently, he hardly budged.
"Hey," He took a hold of my wrist abruptly in his large hand. He moved his lips closer to my head. "Don't feel like you can't send me pictures and videos." I knew he was smirking without having to look at him. "And make sure to fuck yourself while you're thinking of me." He kissed my forehead.
He walked towards the bedroom door. "I'll be back later and hopefully, I can finish what we started." He opened the door and looked over at me. I noticed his hard on still very much alive behind the material of his clothes. "Cum hard, babygirl." He winked before he walked out of the door, leaving me to deal with my own sexual needs.