Home early

Requested by MsBieber96

Shutting my car door, I ran a hand through my hair and headed towards the house. I was supposed to be spending the weekend with my best friend on a spa getaway but she said she started feeling unwell after we got done in the sauna resulting in us both having to head home.
It was a shame, really. I was looking forward to kicking back and cleansing, but of course, her health came first and I didn't really feel like doing it all alone.
Unlocking the front door, I set my keys down and took off my jacket and shoes. Not bothering to call out for Jason, since this was typically his studio hours, I made my way over to the kitchen, grabbing myself a bottle of water.
Dozing in and out of a daydream as I leant against the counter, my ears caught onto what sounded like moaning.
Jason was home?
Raising an eyebrow, I set my water bottle down, following the sound. Realising that it was coming from the living room, I turned the handle on the door, and Justin came into view, his chest bare and basketball shorts low enough for his hand to pump himself freely as he watched the TV, displaying porn.
Clearing my throat, Jason turned his head before quickly covering himself and reaching to pause the clip, "B-baby? You're home?"
"(Y/B/F/N) got sick..." I shrugged, "So this is what you get up to when I'm out?" I chuckled.
"Sit." He said, signalling for me to come over, his eyes turning a different shade.
Giving him a confused look, I came and sat beside him on the couch. Turning his attention back to the TV, I glanced over and watched as a voluptuous blonde rode some guy, her loud moans surrounding our living room. "Are you crazy? I'm not watching porn with you." I laughed in disbelief.
"Live a little, babe. Just watch," He said, "Maybe even touch yourself."
Choking on my own saliva, I looked at him with wide eyes. "Come on, you're trying to tell me that you don't masturbate?" He sent me a knowing look. Rolling my eyes at him, I rested my head on hand, watching the explicit film continue.
I'd never really watched porn before. Sure, I'd checked it out to see the hype, but I'm not reliant on it. Feeling my skin heat up, my eyes switched between looking at the TV and then the floor, it was kinda weird, but kinda hot watching it with my boyfriend.
Jason wasted no time in going back to please himself. Looking at him through the corner of my eye, I couldn't actually believe that he didn't care that I was sat right beside him. I always thought of masturbation as a private matter.
"Shit." He grunted, causing me to squeeze my legs together. Okay, maybe this was quite hot.
"I can see what you're doing. Put yourself out of your misery." Jason announced, reaching over with his free hand to pop the button on my jeans. I looked at him with a blank face, and he looked back at me once more before rolling his eyes.
Taking my hand, he moved it to the inside of my panties, "I can feel for myself that you're turned on, just touch yourself. I don't judge."
Biting my lower lip, I felt my arousal before a breath caught in my throat. Slowly giving in and rubbing my clit, I watched as the guy took her from behind, pounding her as if his life depended on it.
Whimpering quietly, I could see Jason look at me with a smirk on his face.
"Oh..."
"This is so hot." Jason said, his hand never stopping. Closing my eyes briefly, my body was on fire.
I watched as my boyfriend jerked himself, his head hung backward against the couch headrest, his mouth open partially. Moaning at the sight, I forgot about the porno and focussed on Jason.
Fed up of the restriction, I stood up and pulled my jeans down, leaving me in my panties and top. Sitting down and spreading my legs wider, I slipped a finger in, causing my free hand to grip the couch. I felt a hand at my panties, opening my eyes, Jason moved my hand out of the way and took over.
"Fuck," I groaned, "Baby, yes..."
"That's it, baby girl... ugh."
Deciding to return the favour, I grabbed Jason's wrist, letting him know to stop. Wrapping my fingers around his length, I mixed between slow and fast movements, causing his hips to buck. "(Y/N)" He called out, his voice low and raspy.
This was ridiculously erotic and I found myself unable to keep quiet. With the mixture of our moans and the ones from the TV, I knew I was close to peaking. Plus, Jason knew what to do with those fingers.
"B-baby..." I panted, "S-so close."
"Me too," He grunted, "Fuck."
Quickening my pace, Jason threw his head back as his hips thrusted in attempts to gain more friction. My legs were on the verge of shaking and before I knew it, I was spent.
"I-I'm cumming, oh fuck..." Jason groaned, releasing himself over my hand and his abs. Both of us were panting messes, but it was one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced, mutual masturbation.
Turning off the TV, Jason smirked at me, "Shut up." I laughed, knowing fully well what he was thinking.