Vacation

Smiling you took Justins hand in yours as the two of you walked down the dock over the crystal clear waters of Bora Bora, his sun kissed skin was warm against yours as he pulled you into his side. The two of you rarely got to spend alone time like this, especially beacause of his recent success with his album which meant you wouldn't get moments like this often anymore, his world tour was fast approaching as well as the hectic schedule it brings with it.
Sitting on the edge of the dock you let your feet dangle into the water next to Justins longer ones, before you could process what was happening you were pushed off the dock and into the warm salt water below. Coming up for air you pushed your hair from your face only to meet Justins laughing figure, his dimples deepened as he threw his head back laughing even harder than before. Grabbing his ankles you tugged as hard as you could sending him in the water in front of you with a splash.

As soon as he came up for water his hands gripped your waist pulling you closer to him, his head buried itself in your neck, his teeth nipping at your collarbone playfully. His hands sinfully slipped lower cupping your ass forcing your legs to wrap around his torso. No words were spoken between you as he closed the gap and connected your lips, the salty taste of sea water intensified as his lips moved feverishly against your own.
Breathlessly he pulled away "At least we don't have to worry about paparazzi."