Imagination

Justin's P.O.V
Skin on skin. Moaning. Pleasure. Tugging. Pulling. Demanding.The images replayed in my head like a video stuck on replay, they consumed me and were ordering me to keep on thinking about them.
It had only been two hours since it'd happened and since then, I'd been able to think of nothing else. I'd spent the first hour doing anything I could to stop myself from picturing [Y/N] the way I'd seen her: Moaning, whimpering, writhing underneath the body above her.
The sight of her skin shining against the light, the sweat running subtly down her body in places I never thought I would see, made me shiver. Her back was lifting off the bed while he pounded into her, causing her to let out loud moans every so often.
My dick twitched at the sound of her high pitched moans and whimpers, I found myself wanting to be the one making those kind of sounds leave her mouth, to be able to hear them so close to my ear. I stood tall, pressing against my Calvins. I fought with myself.
The image of [Y/N]'s legs in the air got more and more detailed while I dragged my boxers over my length and down my legs, sighing deeply as I did so, as though I was being forced to do something I didn't want. Which I was, in a way. I needed release, and the only way I was going to get it was to jack off to the thought of my best friend. "I'm fucking sick." I whispered, already feeling the guilt as I took a hold of myself, shaking at the contact.
My hand slid up and down my dick with ease, thanks to the precum dripping down the side. "Shit." I grunted, imagining my hips pressing against [Y/N]'s every other second while I pound into her, feeling her warmth surround me.
I worked myself, gaining speed, imagining her close to me. I slid my hand up and down my length. "Fuck." I moaned when I felt a spark of pleasure.
I knew that when this was over and I was done, I'd be left feeling disgusting and guilty, but right now, all I could see was [Y/N], my best friend, bouncing up and down in my lap.
I wanted to stop. I wanted to erase what I saw from my brain. But it was too late. I'd seen what I'd seen and I intended on jacking off until my dick was numb and sore - it was too much of a beautiful sight to waste.
Her moans replayed in my ears, almost like she was right next to me, being pleasured and moaning like her life depended on it. I remembered her hair spread across the pillows and felt myself wanting to pull on it.
Even the scent of sex, and sweat, was present in the room and I remembered it well, remembering the way it hit my nostrils instantly. If I tried hard enough, I could still smell it.
My hand movements sped up without me even realising. The feeling in my lower body intensified as I became more excited. I wanted her in that moment. I wanted the touch of her, and the smell of her, to feel her near while we were both indulged in pleasure.
"Fuck, [Y/N]." I whispered to someone who wasn't there, but it made my imagination come to life. "I'm so close." My head fell back and my eyes fell shut. I came closer and closer by the minute, only wishing she were actually here.
A part of me wished she would walk through the door in that moment, and rip her clothes off and jump on me and cum with me. Oh, how I'd love her to cum with me. Or maybe for me. I'd be pretty happy with either scenario.
Anyway. She was riding me. I fit inside of her perfectly and we were both in ecstasy as she bounced in my lap. We were connected, and we were close. Closer than ever. In my mind. My hands gripped my cock as I thought about her letting herself go around me.
As I watched her, it all happened as though it was in slow motion: Her legs lifted off the bed and raised into the air, her chest began to rise and fall rapidly, letting her boyfriend know she was close, if he wasn't certain at that point, he must be a stupid fuck. (Which is what I'd be mentally naming him from now on, seeing as though he gets to fuck and please [Y/N] and I don't.) (Yes, I'm jealous.) Her quiet moans became louder with a lot more force behind them, making goosebumps form on my arms, and I felt myself twitch beneath my jeans.
The part where she actually came was even more magical. I watched as her hands scrambled for something to grab onto in the heat of the moment, she settled on the bed sheets. Her back arched and her ass pushed deeper onto the bed, my fingers were desperately clamping down onto the doorframe at that point.
The sound of her rang through my ears while I reached my high, my eyes still closed and my mind still wandering into the deepest, darkest part of my brain. "Fuck, like that, baby." I growled, feeling the tightness begin to loosen in my stomach. I stroked myself through my orgasm, sighing when I calmed down and groaning when I was wiping my juices from my chest and my hand.
Now that I was somewhat at ease, the feeling of guilt was a little stronger than before, but the images were still fading in and out in my mind. Still feeling tense, I knew that I wasn't done taking advantage of what I'd seen.
I picked up my phone when I felt it vibrate, seeing I had a message:
[Y/N]: hey, I'm coming over. You home?
I groaned, knowing I'd have to now face her without giving into the urge to rip off her underwear with my teeth.