Pregnancy (2)

Being 5 months pregnant was really starting to piss me off. I could barely fit any of my maternity clothes anymore. Justin and I were already late for a night out with all of our friends, but I just couldn't find something to wear.

"Baby, are you going to be ready soon?" Justin asked as he came into our walk-in closet. I rested my right hand on my baby bump and gently caressed it.

"I don't know what to wear!" I complained. Justin lightly chuckled and came over to me.

"Go put on your makeup, then I'll find you something," Justin told me. I happily sighed and pecked his lips.

"Thank you, baby!" I told him, then I went into our bathroom and did my makeup and hair. I decided to just wear my hair in a low ponytail, and then a kind of casual makeup. I finished and went out of the bathroom, where I saw the most beautiful dress laying on the bed. I had never seen the dress before, but it was my size!

"Justin, where did you get this dress from?" I asked Justin as I put it on.

"I bought it a few days ago, do you like it?" he asked me as he helped me zip the dress.

"Like it? I love it!" I told him, then I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you," I told him, then I pecked his lips and afterward I went into our walk-in closet to find a pair of shoes to wear.

I had always been able to wear heels, so I found a pair of turquoise heels to match the dress.

"Okay, I'm ready now," I told Justin as I grabbed my things.

-------

We met the others at the restaurant we had made reservations at. We greeted everyone and then we all sat down.

"Y/N I love your dress, where did you get it from?" Gigi asked me as she sat down beside me.

"I actually don't know, Justin picked it out for me," I told her, "If it hadn't been for him we wouldn't have been here yet," I told her, which made her chuckle.

"Whoa, your boyfriend has a really nice taste for clothes, to you, not so much for himself," Kendall said, which made me chuckle.

"You're right," I told her, which made Justin gasp.

"Hey! I have feelings too, remember?" he asked us as he pouted. I bit down on my lip and winked at him. Justin sat down beside me and placed his hand on my baby bump.

"Is she kicking?" he asked me. I shook my head and looked at him.

"But she's laying kinda awkward because I can feel her laying mostly on my right side," I told him. I grabbed Justin's hand and moved it over what I believed was her head.

"This is so unbelievable!" Justin said, then everyone felt the need to feel my belly. They eventually stopped as I told them my princess was pressing my bladder, and it didn't really help that they were pressing my belly, too.

------

About 4 months later I was ready to give birth, but I and Justin's princess apparently wasn't ready to come out, so I went a whole 13 days over my due date, which was pissing me off, and clearly Justin could feel that because he spent most of his hours in his studio leaving me at home, completely alone! I could barely get out of bed because of my swollen feet and my really big belly so I spent most of my hours laying in bed watching TV and reading my "What to expect when you're expecting"-book. But one day I decided not to stay in bed. I was actually feeling really great, which Justin noticed, so he decided to stay home.

We spent the whole day figuring out what clothes we would bring out little princess home in until I suddenly felt a really uncomfortable stabbing pain in my lower belly. I groaned and started making faces. Justin was quick to react. He grabbed me and helped me downstairs, where he made me sit on the couch.

A few minutes later the stabbing pains came back, which made me scream, it was really hurting.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital, maybe our princess is on her way," Justin said, then he helped me up and got me out to our car.

--------

We arrived at the hospital 20 minutes later. Justin was actually taking this like a real man, which made me smile widely.

Justin got me inside, where he called out someone to bring me to a private room. A nurse came over to us and brought us to the room Justin apparently had reserved in case I went into labor before my due date, or in this case 13 days after my due date.

"The doctor will be here to check on you really soon, in the meantime, I suggest you get changed into something else because jeans will be really hard to give birth in," the nurse said, which made me smile.

The nurse left, then Justin helped me undress and then get dressed in one of the hospital's shirts. I then a few seconds later got a contraction. Justin grabbed my hand and helped my breathe to make me focus on something else.

The contraction soon went away and the doctor came into our room.

"Hello, Mrs. Bieber," Doctor James said as she came into the room.

"I'm just going to check how open you are," she told me, then she made me open my legs.

"Looks like I don't even need to check, you are definitely 10 centimeters open," she told me. "I'm just gonna get your midwife, then hopefully at the next contraction you'll be able to push," she told me, then she went to get a midwife.

I looked up at Justin and smiled at him.

"How come you take this so calmly?" I asked him as I grabbed his hand.

"I think I've read your book about pregnancy like 3 times," he told me with a chuckle.

"When?" I asked him.

"When you were asleep, I could never sleep, so to make time pass I just read your book," he told me, which made me smile at him.

"I'm sorry I've been so pissed the last few weeks," I told him, then I started crying.

"Aww baby, it's totally okay!" Justin told me, then he pecked my forehead.

Not even an hour later I was able to hold me little princess in my arms.

Justin and I had decided to call her Alba Victoria Bieber. Justin had chosen Victoria, I had chosen Alba.

------

Today it was Christmas Eve, which meant Alba would be celebrating her first Christmas. I had been so excited for this day, so had Justin. Alba was only 7 months old, but it was like she understood something way going on, even though I know it's kind of impossible.

For Justin and I, Alba had been the easiest baby in the whole world. She slept a lot, and she barely ever cried, which had made us want to try and have another child. I was planning on telling Justin and our families that I was pregnant again at dinner.

At dinner, we all sat down at the table. Justin was feeding Alba and everyone else was talking to each other. I decided this would be the perfect time to tell them. So I cleared my throat and gently used my knife and my glass to get their attention. Everyone looked at me. I stood up and cleared my throat once again.

"I know you were all caught up in your own conversations, but I have something important to say," I told everyone. Pattie smiled at me, so did my mom, I think they already knew what I was about to say.

"First of all, thank you to all of you for making Alba's first Christmas amazing," I said. I looked down at Justin and grabbed his hand, I squeezed it lightly, then I looked around.

"Because Alba has been so easy Justin and I decided to try to have another child, which has finally happened, and we are expecting another child in about 7 or 8 months," I told everyone. Justin gasped and stood up, then he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Is this really true? Are we having another child?" he asked me. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck, then I placed my lips on his. Everyone else was completely quiet until Alba decided to start laughing. She most had thought everything was too quiet. We all looked at her and started laughing with her, this was truly perfect!