Late Night

I rolled over onto my side, wanting to feel Justin's warmth as the cold of the night ran over my body. But when I attempted to shuffle into his chest so that he'd automatically wrapped his arms around me, I fell into an empty space.
Slowly, I opened my eyes. I squinted around the darkness of the room but I couldn't see Justin anywhere, and I noticed that the ensuite light wasn't on so I knew he hadn't gone to the toilet. I sighed and let my head fall back against the pillow, my hair spreading out across them. I put it down to the fact he'd simply gone downstairs for a drink and he'd be back up at any second so I could feel his embrace.
But a few minutes turned into what must have been roughly ten minutes. I huffed, tapping my fingers against the covers. I was now fully awake.
While I continued to wait to see if he'd come back upstairs, I finally heard noises. I heard a long groan, followed by another and another coming from down the stairs, making me shoot up from the bed. My first immediate thought was that he was in pain. My first thought was to run down there and see if he was okay but instead, I crept down the stairs as best as I could.
The worrying sounds continued as I moved down each step carefully, making sure to keep quiet, afterall, I had no idea who was down here; there was always the chance it wasn't Justin.
When I was half way down, I noticed there was a light on in the living room, so I didn't have to struggle to see in the dark. I saw a figure sat comfortably on the couch, I noticed the familiar tattoo on the back of their neck and the growing blonde hair, letting me know instantly it was Justin. Involuntarily, I let out a sigh of relief.
But I noticed the TV playing in front of him, the volume was turned down to a minimum, and I picked up on the way he was making abrupt hand movements. I instantly knew what he was doing and I felt tingles run through my body. I listened as he let out a quiet moan.
"Fuck, [Y/N]." I heard him whisper, and at this point, I was almost close to letting out a moan.
"J-Justin?" I stuttered, feeling my legs go weak. I wrapped my arms around myself when I felt the cold run over my body.
He shot his body around instantly, looking shocked as he caught sight of me. His hand only stopped for a split second before he moved it slowly back down his length, however. "B-Baby, you okay? Go back to sleep." He turned back around, quickly reaching for the remote when he realised the porn was still playing on the huge screen, he switched the TV off.
I let the palm of my hand run across my right boob, making me sigh. I walked closer to him, letting my fingers trail around his neck. "Why'd you turn it off?" I muttered into his ear, dragging my nails along his skin then.
He simply let out a grunt when he felt my touch. His hand still moved up and down his length, using his precum as lubricant.
"I asked why you turned it off. Put it back on; you know you want to." I whispered, biting down on the top of his ear, making him moan. "You wanna get off, so do it. If not for your poor, hard cock needing release, then for me." He looked over at me, I watched him as his eyes scanned my face. He took his bottom lip into his mouth and closed his eyes.
Slowly, he took the remote and switched the TV on once more, the same video appeared on the screen, showing a girl being fucked from behind as she let out various sounds of pleasure. I felt myself become hot.
"Tell me what you were doing." I let my voice become hard and demanding, knowing he hated when I was in any way, in control.
"[Y/N], get over here and let me fuck you." He clenched his jaw, I wasn't sure if it was voluntary, however.
"Ah, no. Because when that happens, that's when you get control." I moved impossibly close to his ear. "And I like having this effect on you when I get the chance." I whispered softly. "Now tell me." I walked around the couch and sat next to him, letting my hand rest on his thigh.
He sighed. "I was jacking off to the thought of fucking you, imagining that that was you." He nodded his head in the direction of the TV, he looked flustered, making me chuckle.
I didn't speak. I just watched as he concentrated on moving his hand up and down his cock, only gaining speed. "Fuck," I adored the way his words left his mouth as his head fell back against the couch, making his throat open to my kisses. I pressed my lips down slowly, leaving them there for a few moments before releasing. He hummed in appreciation. "I love it when you touch me." His voice was hoarse.
I continued to kiss down his neck and to his jaw, gliding my fingers along his stomach as I did so. "Get yourself off for me." I encouraged him, loving the way his hand sped up after my words. "Good boy." I giggled.
He groaned, turning his head to look at me while it rest on the back of the couch. His eyes watched me; they traveled from my own eyes down to my mouth, they stayed there. "You're so fucking beautiful, babygirl." His hand movements became sloppy.
"I'm so close," He moaned, a little bit louder. His eyes fell on the events taking place on the TV and his body seemed to shake for a moment. "I'm going to bend you over and give you a good fucking when I'm done, but not before I get a taste of you." He smirked, making me take in a large intake of breath.
I brought my body close to him once more, letting my tongue slide across his neck. He craned his neck to give me better access. "Cum for me, baby. Please. For me." I whimpered into his ear.
"Oh my God, [Y/N]." He grabbed me by the neck, pressing his lips onto mine whilst he came. I let his lips move over mine sloppily, my nails still digging into his thigh. I felt some of his cum land on my hand while most of it ran down the side of his length and on his chest.
He pulled away, groaning as his hand movements slowed down. "Shit." He whispered. I kissed his shoulder. "I'm sorry about that, babygirl. Did I wake you up? I tried being as quiet as I could." His facial expression showed concern.
"No, you didn't wake me. I just wondered where you were, that's all. I can tell you now, I didn't expect this." I giggled, wrapping my arm around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. "Why didn't you wake me?" My hand brushed through his small amount of hair.
"I woke up with a hard on and I couldn't get back to sleep. I was gonna wake you up by doing that thing that you like with my tongue but you looked so peaceful," He chuckled. "So I just came down and decided to sort it myself." He shrugged, currently wiping himself down with the tissues he kept nearby.
"Anyway," I climbed on top of him. "Thought you said you were gonna have a taste of this?" I smirked, kissing down his jaw.
"Oh, I am." His hands gripped my hips. "And, I'll do that thing with my tongue." He bit down on my ear before pushing me down on the couch, I let out a yelp.