Caring

Taking it one step at a time, you struggled to get down the stairs as a shooting pain ran through your leg.
"Woah, baby, what do you think you're doing?" Justin came running up the stairs and stood on the one below you.
"Coming downstairs? Or at least trying?" You chuckled as you held onto the banister.
"[Y/N], I'm taking care of you, you shouldn't be walking on it." Justin fussed, he grabbed your hips and you wrapped your legs around his waist.
"Justin, you're so sweet. But honestly, I think I'll be okay." You ran your hand through his hair as he carried you into the kitchen where he must have previously making breakfast.
"As long as you're limping, I'm taking care of you and I don't care what you say." He poured you a glass of orange juice.
"Thank you, baby." You smiled at him, taking a sip. "What are we doing today?"
"It's no problem, and we're resting today." He sent you a look before turning his back again.
You grumbled. "But I wanna go out." You whined like a child.
"Tough. We'll have a fun day, we can just watch movies and eat crap food. And then, later tonight, I'll run a warm bath for us and who knows what else?" He smirked at you, winking mischievously.
"As much as I'd love to, I've been told I have to rest so sex is off the table for the next few days." You mocked him.
"Oh, don't worry, babe. For what I have planned, you just have to lay there and enjoy it." He grinned, putting a plate of food down in front of you. "Eat up."
Throughout the day, whatever and whenever you needed something, Justin was there to get it for you. You felt bad for the boy; you had him running all over the place for the stupidest of reasons. It was almost amusing.
Groaning as you laid on the couch, you caught Justin's attention almost instantly.
"What's wrong, babygirl?" Justin's voice was laced with confusion as he looked down at you.
"Oh, nothing." You waved it off as you turned your attention back to the TV while your foot ached.
"The only time you make noises like that is either when I'm giving it to you good or you're in pain, so what's the matter because as far as I know, I'm not pleasuring you right now." He chuckled to himself as you laughed and rolled your eyes.
"My foot just hurts, that's all." You shrugged, telling him it was nothing.
"Go sit over there." He motioned for you to sit at the other end of the couch as he sat up. "Which foot?" He pointed between them and held your right foot in his hand once you told him.
He started pressing his fingers into the bottom of your foot, running circles. You let out a small moan of satisfaction as you felt it ease the pain slightly.
"You might wanna stop moaning like that though." Justin chuckled lowly as he bit down on his lip.
"Sorry, it just feels so nice." You laughed with him, letting out a long breath.
"I'm glad I'm helping, princess." He rasped as he continued to run circles on the bottom of your foot.