Watching

My hands trailed down my naked body, not missing a spot as I shut my eyes. I moved slowly, feeling confident under Justin's entranced gaze. A subtle smirk rested on my lips as I saw the bulge beginning to form in his boxers.
"How do you feel, babygirl?" His eyes burned into my skin. "Are you turned on for me?" He rasped, but didn't move a muscle in his body.
"Mhm." I nodded frantically, my hand grazed over my boobs. I writhed around, wanting nothing more than to feel pleasure.
"Are you wet for me?" His voice echoed in the quiet room. He noticed me not answering. "You can touch yourself for that, princess." He chuckled darkly. I reached down to feel a pool of juices between my legs, I whimpered.
"Talk to me." He ordered warningly, sending me insane.
"I'm so wet." I moaned, arching my back in frustration. "I'm soaking for you, Justin, please." I huffed.
"Then what are you waiting for? Show me how you like to be touched, show me what drives you wild." His words felt like they were sent from heaven, I reached down and ran my hand down my clit, gasping as I did so. "What? You like your clit being touched?" He questioned me, his own hand coming down to meet the hard on behind the material of his boxers.
I began motioning circles with my fingers, feeling the pleasure corse through my veins. "Oh, God." I threw my head back.
"You're so beautiful when you're pleasuring yourself, babygirl." He dropped his boxers to his feet, causing his dick to hit his stomach. "Does it feel good? How good are you making yourself feel right now?" He wanted me to be vocal, but I could do nothing but moan and whimper.
"I-It feels so good." I moaned loudly. My left hand ran up my body and to my boobs, paying close attention to them.
"Oh, that's right. Can't leave those two out, pinch them for me, baby. Feel the pain turn to pleasure." He breathed heavily as he pumped his dick slowly.
I whimpered as I did as I was told, I felt the slight sharp pain run through my body, but it intensified the feeling of pleasure that shot through my entire body.
"What else gets you off? Do you like pumping your fingers inside of you until you cum all over them? I bet you love to do that." He rasped, his challenging stare never moved from me. "Or do you like something else inside you? Tell me, princess."
I ran my hands further down to my entrance, my heart rate picking up as I saw Justin bite down on his bottom lip, never letting it go. I inserted my middle finger, watching Justin's eyes brighter with fire behind them as he watched it disappear inside of me. "Your fingers." I pleaded. He smirked at this.
"My fingers? You want my fingers inside you, driving you to your orgasm?" He grinned, I could tell by his tone I was bumping up his ego. "I want to see you get yourself off first, baby. And I know for sure you can take more than that, add another finger for me." He licked his lips as he gazed.
I inserted my index finger, slowly moving them in and out of me. My breathing hitched as I felt my finger press against my walls. "Yours are so much bigger, Justin. Please, baby." I whined childishly, I could see he was straining not to jump up and help me out.
"I want to see your fingers deep inside of yourself when you cum, I want you to take them out and watch your juices trail down your hand and I want you to taste yourself." He spoke sternly, taking his dick in his hand. "And then, I'll use my fingers for whatever you want me to use them for." He smirked.
I arched my back. "Fuck." I whispered, closing my eyes as I basked in the pleasure that ran through me.
"What are you going to do with your other hand, baby? It can only bring you more pleasure." He raised his eyebrow at me. "Are you going to use it on your nipples or your clit? Your poor clit is looking pretty swollen." He licked his lips once more, his eyes trailing down.
I bent my legs and attempted to open them further for Justin's hungry eyes. I pressed my index finger against my clit while my other hand was busy thrusting inside of me. I heard the sound of skin slapping against skin, and saw Justin increasing the pace of his pumping on his dick. I noticed precum gliding down the side of his length, only for Justin to swipe it up with his movements.
I breathed heavily. "Are you close? Can you feel yourself tightening around your fingers?" His chest heaved as he became flustered. "Shit." He whispered.
"Justin," I gasped, only speeding up my pace.
"What's wrong? Are you gonna cum? Has your pretty, little body reached all it can take?" He asked tauntingly. "Don't cum until I tell you to, don't you dare let go." He warned me, his hand movements picked up as his breaths became short. "I wanna cum first; I want to watch you."
Multiple grunts and curse words left his mouth as he came. His hips bucked up and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I had to refrain from letting go as I watched him experience bliss. His juices hit his stomach and rolled down the side of his length. I bit down on my lip as I watched. He only smirked as he saw my gaze. "I know you must be a little frustrated; you wanna cum but you can't. Don't slow down, keep going." He motioned to my fingers that had almost halted as I stopped myself from cumming.
I pumped them in and out of me, picking up my speed. "Baby, please." I cried out, feeling my body become heated.
"Look at you." He breathed out. "Cum for me, explode around your fingers. Give yourself what you want." He rasped, his eyes locking onto my body.
I moaned out loudly, arching my back off the white sheets. "Fuck, I'm cumming." I whimpered, my fingers hitting my walls perfectly and the pressure on my clit not too much, but enough to strengthen my orgasm.
I was so busy breathing heavily and writhing around that I didn't hear Justin stand up and walked over to me. He ran his hand up my thigh. "Give me a look at those fingers." He whispered, taking a hold of my arm and holding my hand in the air. "I bet you taste so good." He mumbled, taking my pointer finger in his mouth and sucked it. His eyes burned into mine before they drooped closed for a moment.
"Open up." He grinned, inserting my middle finger into my mouth. He tugged his bottom lip with his teeth as he watched me taste my own juices. I hummed.
"Now," He parted my thighs with his hands before pressing his two fingers against my entrance. "Time to give my baby what she wants." He rasped, pushing his fingers all the way in, making me gasp quietly.
His fingers hit my walls with still enough length to press against them, his eyes watched his fingers disappear intently. "Justin," I cried out at the sensitivity.
"Let's see which one of us can make you cum harder." He pressed his thumb down on my clit, making my back jolt off the bed. "Oh, you liked that? How about this?" He tilted his head as he smirked, circling his thumb on my clit. "Or this?" He slid the pad down my clit until his thumb hit the top of his hand that was still moving inside of me.
"Oh," My back hit the bed helplessly, my hands gripping onto Justin's arms.
"I love to see you relying on me. You need me to make you cum, you need your release and you'd rather I gave you it than having to do the dirty work yourself. Isn't that right?" The way he talked spurred me on, I nodded frantically.
"Mhm, make me cum, Justin." I moaned, closing my eyes as I felt myself getting worked up.
"Are you gonna cum again? You're so gorgeous when you moan and shake, it's even better knowing I'm doing it to you. You're gonna cum good and hard, aren't you?" He whispered, making me lose control. I heard him let out a low groan of approval as my hands gripped further into his skin, my legs shaking from beside him and I moaned loudly for the second time.