Snapchat

It was almost midnight and you and Justin decided to binge watch tv shows on Netflix. You enjoyed days like this when it was just the two of you. You rarely got to see him when he's working or either at the studio or on tour, so you always cherished these moments even if it was for a short period of time.
Your head was placed onto Justins chest, while the two of you snuggled onto the couch. Except lately Justin hasn't been talking or laughing this past episode.
"Jay" you say quitely. He didn't respond, you look up to see if he was asleep but he was on his phone....texting? You sit up, not being able to see who he was texting.
"Justin?" You repeat once more but Justin continues to text away. You were beginning to become irritated. This night was suppose to be just you and him...that's all.
"Are you being serious right now?" You say annoyed, as you quickly get up from the couch.
"Babe?" Justins calls out as he now looks away from his phone, but you didn't turn around. "Where are you going?" He asks as he gets up aswell. You look at him before walking away to the kitchen.
"Y/N..." you hear Justin say.
*****
You sat near the counter, as you went onto snapchat trying your best to distract yourself from getting any more angry. A few seconds later, Justin walks over to you and you feel him wrap his arms around your waist placing his chin onto your shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asks quietly.
You roll your eyes, annoyed at the fact that he completely ignored you on the couch and he doesn't know what's wrong. "Now you want to talk to me?" You say with a dull tone, still not turning to face him.
He pulls away confused, "Im sorry I was on the phone-"
You finally turn towards him. "Who were you texting?" You ask before crossing your arms.
"Just a friend." He says, but you weren't sure if he was lying or telling the truth. You turned away, giving him again the silent treatment.
"I swear!" He chuckles at your childish behaviour. You continued to ignore him as you scrolled through snapchat.
As you were checking your streaks, Justin suddenly snatches your phone away from your hand. "Hey!" You yell, looking at him.
"If I can't be on my phone you can't either." He says smiling, as he wiggles your phone in the air.
"Justin that's not funny give it back" you say giving him a death glare as you get up from your seat.
"Sorry did you say something?" He says pretending to ignore you as he opens the snapchat camera.
"Justin!" You yell trying your best to grab your phone. "What are you doing?" You ask, as you tried to reach for it but he was too tall.
Justin grabs your hand with one hand to stop you from stealing as his other hand presses the record button. "Y/N's mad at me because I failed to give her attention earlier..." he says smiling, causing your jaw to drop.
"I fucking hate you..." you say playfully realizing your sentence made it into the snap. Justin rewatches it laughing. "Don't you dare post it," you say meaning it as you try to grab it again but it was no use, he was too strong. Justin looks at you once more and winks before posting it on your story.
You glare at him, as he continues to hack your snapchat. You pulled away from his grip realizing there was no point in fighting with him, he was going to do it anyways.
Justin scrolls through the filtera as he selects the crying filter. You look at him confused as he presses record, "Guys she said she hates me..." he says pretending to sound sad. You chuckle a bit, he suddenly places the camera onto you. "Omg stop it!" You say pushing the phone away giggling.
******
"Y/N?" Justin says placing the dog filter onto both of you. "What?" You say looking up, slightly smiling. "I love you..." he says before licking your face. "Ew!" You shriek giggling, as Justin starts to laugh. You walk away from him, "you're a dork you know that?" You say smiling.
Justin looks at you smiling before pulling you towards him again, you look at the camera to see that he selcected the face swap button. This took you and Justin so many tries to do this without laughing at how ridiculous you both looked. Finally after which seem like the hundredth try you both stopped laughing, as Justin presses record. "Omg I love Justin so much, he is totes the best boyfriend ever!" He says in a high pitched girly tone, causing you to giggle. "I don't sound like that!" You say slightly pushing his face.
*****
You were putting the dishes away as Justin selects the heart eyes filter before pressing record. "Hey this is what I look like whenever you walk by..." he says. "Don't hit on me." You say looking at him, as he posts it onto your story again.
******
You take a seat near the counter once again as you turn on your laptop to look into social media since Justin still has your phone. You suddenly had a bunch of notifications of people and fans tweeting, instagrammimg, screenshotting your snapchats with Justin. You read some of the tweets and captions as some read "awww they're so cute!" Or "omg goals af!" You chuckled to yourself as you read some more, retweeting some of the tweets.
You look over to Justin as he was still fooling around with the filters, you watched as he pressed the sad filter before pressing record. "Are you still mad at me?" He asks as he exaggerates the sad filter. You look at him as the filter goes onto you aswell. "No I'm annoyed." After he posts it onto your story, he scrolls through the filter again causing your to playfully roll your eyes. He walks over to you smiling.
You look at him hoping that this was his last one as he presses record. "You love me admit it..." he says squishing your cheeks.
"Only a bit" you say muffled as he quickly kisses your cheek before ending the snap. You look over him as he captions it, "I love her so much," you slightly blush as he posts is onto your story. You look at him smiling, "thanks for the attention..." you say playfully.
"I'm sorry about earlier...promise it won't happen again." He says before grabbing his phone once again, as he begins to type something. You glare at him thinking he was texting again but suddenly you get a notification onto your twitter from....Justin. "Who thinks I should use snapchat just to bug Y/N?" You say reading his tweet out loud before playfully glaring at him. He chuckles before placing his hand on your waist, "it's going to be a series.." he says winking before you playfully hit him.