Family

Justin smiled widely as he watched you ran around the back garden as you chased Jaxon, hearing your melodic laugh as you caught him in your arms.
"You really like her, huh?" Jeremy stood next to him as he also watched the scene.
"I love her." Justin breathed out through his nose as he felt all the stress leave his body.
He spoke with Jeremy for a while before he noticed you walking closer, your chest heaving.
"He's fast." You nodded, holding your chest. "He's wiped me out."
"You having fun, babe?" Justin smirked down at you as you hugged into his side.
"So much fun, I love your family." You cheesed as you smiled widely, wanting nothing more than to stay there forever.
Jaxon ran up to you both and began tugging at your shirt. "[Y/N], come back to me!" He whined as he frowned at Justin.
All of a sudden, Jazzy ran out of the back door and in between you and Justin.
"[Y/N]! Come look at my room!" Jazzy shouted excitedly as she held onto Justin's hand.
"How about we find something we can do together?" You crouched down to their level, as you held both of their hands.
Meeting Justin's family was always something you were excited to do, but meeting Jazzy and Jaxon was something else. You were almost nervous for it, but they seemed to love you.
"You're quite the popular girl today, baby." Justin grinned as he watched you getting tugged by the two young children.
"We just love [Y/N] more than you." Jazzy stuck her tongue out at Justin, causing him to pout.
"What can I say? I'm very loveable." You smirked and shrugged at him.
"That's not fair, you've known her five minutes, you've known me your whole lives." Justin rolled his eyes.
"Ignore him [Y/N], he's just jealous that you're pretty and he's not." Jaxon whispered way too loudly into your ear causing Justin to gasp.
You laughed as you stood up. "Come on guys, you're gonna make the poor boy cry." You wrapped your arms around Justin's waist. "You're pretty." You whispered.
"I know I am, thank you, baby." He grinned pressing his lips onto your unexpectedly, making Jazzy and Jaxon screeched and cover their eyes in disgust.
"Justin." You laughed as you looked at them, their faces scrunched up.
"What? I'm allowed to show my girlfriend that I love her." He shrugged as he gripped your ass in his palm without them seeing, squeezing it. You gasped in response.
"On second thought, Jazzy lets go look at your bedroom." You stuck your tongue out at Justin as you held both their hands in yours.