Funny interview

The crowd clapped and cheered loudly as you entered the visible area of the set with Justin. You walked hand in hand over to the white leather couch that was set on an angle. You both waved to the audience before sitting down and smiling at each other.
"Well aren't y'all just the cutest thing?" Ellen said, smiling at you two.
"Thank you." you both said in unison, grinning at each other afterwards.
Justin placed his hand on your thigh as you rested your small hands on top of his. You wore a nice simple white dress, with your hair in loose waves and you had hazy, beautiful makeup. Justin wore black ripped jeans, a beanie and a navy hoodie. Clearly, you were the more dressed up out of the two of you.
"So, what's new, you guys?" Ellen asked.
Justin looked at you smiling.
"Well, I'm just finishing up my album. It's been a super long process but Y/N has been a huge help." he said smiling.
"Oh cool!" she exclaimed. "I'm assuming you've heard it right?" she asked you.
You laughed.
"No, I haven't. Justin thinks that it should be just as big of a surprise for the me as it is going to be for the world." you said, giggling.
"She literally begs me all day, every day." he laughed. "She even texts me when I'm out or on a trip, begging to hear just a little bit of a new song."
"Well yeah! I'm your girlfriend." you said, laughing with Ellen.
"I think we actually have a screen shot of one of the texts you've sent him, Y/N." she said as she turned around.
A screenshot of a one of your conversations with Justin popped up. It read:
"Baby, can I please hear it? Come on."
"Ahaha, no honey. I love you but no, just be patient."
"I am not cooking dinner tonight, you can order a pizza."
"Y/N, you're seriously gonna make me order a pizza..?"
"Yup. Will you at least share that with me? ;)"
"Omfg."
The audience erupted with laughter upon seeing the picture, as well as Justin, Ellen and yourself. You smiled up at Justin who was shaking his head, laughing.
"She is quite the handful." he said, laughing.
You smacked his arm playfully, giving the audience a look, which earned a chuckle from everyone.
"But I love her." he said, kissing your hand.
You blushed and smiled at Ellen, who was gazing happily at you two.
"So, y'all recently moved in together, right? How is that going? Any trouble sharing a space?" she asked.
"No! It's been so fun." you said. "I mean, Justin's gotta learn to put some clothes on when he's just sitting around in the house, but I mean it's not like he's horrible to look at." you said, laughing.
"Wait, you'll just walk around naked?" she asked him.
He blushed and nodded, laughing.
"Didn't know we were gonna share that, babe." he said, laughing.
You rubbed his hand, smiling.
"Honestly though, it has been super fun. I mean, just living with your best friend is just amazing. I get to wake up beside the love of my life every day and that motivates me so much to just make every day awesome." you said.
The audience "aww'd" as well as Justin.
"She's never this nice to me, I don't know what you put in the water here, Ellen." he said, giggling. "No, she is so right. I love her so much and it's awesome having someone around all the time that wants to see you do well and succeed and it's just really, really nice." he said, smiling.
"Well I am so happy for the two of you. You seem so happy together." she said smiling.
"Now, I have a question for Y/N." she said.
You nodded.
"I was looking through Justin's pictures on Instagram, because well, duh." she said, earning a laugh from the audience.
"And I was just wondering, did you comment this?" she said, turning around to face the screen behind her.
Another screenshot appeared. It was your comment on a shirtless picture of him. It read, "Damn daddy."
You covered your face in embarrassment, laughing.
Justin burst into hysterical laughter, almost crying.
"So?! Was that you?" she asked, laughing extremely hard.
"Yes! Okay, yes it was me." you admitted, laughing.
Justin was barely even making noise at this point because he was laughing so hard.
"Is he okay?" she asked.
"Yeah, he just knew that someone would find out that I say stuff like that to him." you giggled, smacking his thigh playfully.
"So you call him 'Daddy' on a regular basis?" she questioned.
Your face turned a dark shade of pink.
"Pass!" you said, smiling at the audience.
Justin rubbed your thigh, slowly beginning to return to a normal state again, wiping the tears that came from his eyes from laughing.
"Justin, you're not off the hook. We embarrassed Y/N, now it's your turn." she said.
You cheered with the audience, clapping.
"Now, we have some footage of you and Y/N at her photoshoot from the other day." she said, trying to hold back laughter.
You weren't sure of what was going to come but you knew it was going to be good.
"I won't say anymore, just watch." she said, looking to the audience.
Soon, a video played of you standing near a tree, in a white robe, on the phone. There was music playing in the background and it all seemed pretty normal. Justin was just dancing around by himself in front of you, trying to get your attention. He began tugging on your arm, kissing your cheek, just doing anything to get you to pay attention to him and show him affection. You can see yourself dismissing him in the video before returning back to the phone call. The song "Crazy In Love" by Beyonce begins to play and Justin starts going crazy. He's grinding his butt all over you, twerking, pretending to have sex with you in doggy style whenever you bent over, doing a little bit of the actual choreography from the music video. You eventually begin to crack up in the video and hang up the phone.
The video ended and everyone was absolutely dying of laughter. Justin was covering his face, shaking his head, while you and Ellen laughed hysterically.
"I cannot believe you, Ellen." he said, laughing.
"I'm sorry, it was too good to just not show!" she said.
"That is what I deal with 24/7! He does that very often around the house. If I'm cleaning up or something, he will just start grinding on me and like doing all of these dance moves." you said laughing.
"Yeah but I'm good and it's sexy so whatever." he said, looking at you.
You nodded, patting his head.
"Well, that is all the time we have for today. Justin Bieber and Y/F/N Y/L/N everyone!" she said.
The audience cheered and applauded for the two of you. You both waved and smiled at the audience.
Ellen thanked both of you for coming as the three of you walked backstage together.