Fantasy

"Fucking hell, [Y/N]. You're so gorgeous." Justin's hands touched every surface of my body, his teeth pulled at my neck, making me gasp. I found myself becoming more and more worked up as he touched me.
My hands roamed my body, from my neck to my inner thighs, I let out soft little moans as I used the palm of my hand along the warmth of my skin.
"Do you want me?" His voice was rough, sending shivers down my spine. I bit down on my lip as I nodded frantically. "Tell me you want me, tell me you want me to make you feel good, like only I can." He kissed the skin of my stomach harshly.
"Justin.." I found myself whispering his name, only wishing he were here to help take care of me. "Fuck me." I spoke to no one but myself, but imagining he were here. My fingers danced along my stomach were he once kissed.
"Hmm." He hummed. "Good girl." I watched as his head moved down further towards were I wanted him. My head fell back when he grabbed my thighs. I felt his tongue slide across my clit, only once. I gasped at the feeling, to which he smirked.
I moved my hand down, dangerously close to my clit. I let out a whimper when I circled my finger around my clit, once again, only wishing they were Justin's.
He wrapped his lips around my clit, sucking gently. "Shit." I cursed involuntarily when I felt a rope of pleasure expand through my body. The pleasure kept on heightening.
I watched my hand as I put more pressure on my clit, rubbing circles constantly. I remembered the feeling of his lips on me, tugging and pulling. I moaned softly, feeling my juices covering my fingers.
Justin stopped. I whined childishly, grabbing his hair harder. "Patience, babygirl. Good girls don't get fucked by acting like little brats." He slapped my thigh, causing me to gasp before biting down on my lip. Moving up my body, his lips attacked certain areas on his way. "Now, do you want to cum?" He moved a strand of hair out of my face, taking in my appearance. I nodded; not trusting myself to speak.
I stopped rubbing circles and moved my fingers further down, feeling my stomach flip with anticipation for what was to come. I placed my fingers at my entrance and slowly slid two fingers inside. I felt my fingers glide across my walls perfectly.
His fingers trailed down my clit, teasing me purposely. I bit the inside of my cheek so that I wouldn't call out and cause him to stop and lecture me about being impatient. His fingers were eventually pushing inside of me, the length of them being in my favour as they hit the spot I needed to make me moan and writhe beneath him. "Hm, good girl. You're such a good girl for me, aren't you? So patient, so wet, so ready."
I continued to slide two fingers in and out of myself, imagining Justin's fingers inside of me instead. "Oh, God. Justin." I gasped, remembering the feeling of his hands on my boobs as I pinched my nipples with my own. I envisioned the smirk on his lips while he watched me, I felt extra sexy in that moment.
"Fuck, I am so lucky to have you." He bit down on my left nipple, his fingers still pumping into me. "So beautiful."
I gasped as though the events were just taking place before me. I felt my fingers against my walls, pleasuring me just right. I still couldn't shake the need for Justin's touch, Justin's fingers inside of me while he whispered to me encouragingly. I contemplated on calling him, just to hear his voice. It was late here, meaning it'd only be daytime where he was currently.
I soon gave into my needs because before I could even recall, I had picked up my phone and his number was dialling on my phone. I whimpered while I moved in and out of myself still.
"Hey, baby." His voice rang through the phone, making me gasp. I bit down on my bottom lip as I stopped myself from moaning and giving it away. "[Y/N]? You there?"
"J-Justin," I whispered, feeling my fingers only just hit my g spot.
"[Y/N], are you okay?" He sounded worried, I chuckled softly. "What's going on?"
"Just talk to me." My voice was tight and on edge and I knew it, he seemed to notice.
"Okay? What do you wanna talk about?" I whined, arching my back as I touched myself in a way that made me shake. "What was that?" I didn't speak, I simply kept my mouth tightly shut. It was quiet for a moment except for the sound of my fingers pushing into me, but I doubted he could hear that. "Are you touching yourself, babygirl?" His voice was low, I nodded even though he couldn't see me.
"Mhm." I felt my cheeks heat up, but excitement ran through my body as he listened in on me pleasuring myself while he stood around people who had no idea.
I thought I heard him let out a low growl. "You're such a bad girl for calling me like this while I'm in public. Fuck." I heard shuffling through the phone, and I found myself wanting to speak up so I could tell him to hurry up.
"Justin," Closing in on my orgasm, I became hotter by the minute. "Help me." I felt myself clenching around my fingers.
"What's the magic word? You know you don't g-"
"Please, Justin." I interrupted him, feeling the pleasure rising in me and ready to take over my body. I wanted to cum to the sound of him encouraging me.
"Mm. So eager." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes in annoyance, pushing my hips up to meet my hand. "What are you doing right now? Tell me, baby." His voice was quiet as though he was trying to make sure no one heard, which I could understand.
"I'm fucking myself." I closed my eyes as my head fell back against the softness of the pillow. "And thinking about you." I knew he'd get a kick out of that, so I carried on. "About you fucking me instead, with your cock deep inside of me."
"God, I'd kill to be there with you; I wanna touch you so bad. Rub your clit for me." Hearing his voice through the phone caused something to stir in me, something different. It was new and exciting and I loved it.
I did as I was told, pressing my fingers down onto my clit. I rubbed circles, gradually gaining speed due to being so close to my orgasm. "J-Justin." I gasped.
"Don't stop. Keep going." He ordered, still having dominance over me, even through the phone. I whimpered, over and over. "You're close. You only make those noises when you're about to cum." I felt a tingle up my thigh when he showed signs of knowing small details of my actions during sex, I rolled my hips in circles.
"Baby. Let go for me. Rub your clit harder, faster. Anything to get you there; you don't wanna let me down because if you do, I'll be home in a few months and the first thing I'm gonna do is fuck the sense out of you. Now, cum." He spat, making the hairs on my neck stand up on end. I did as I was told, once again.
"Oh, fuck! I'm coming, Justin. Shit!" I felt myself lift off the bed, gripping the phone in my hand as I entered that state that made me see complete black. I heard small mumbles of profanities come from the other side of the phone as Justin listened in to my orgasm. "Oh my God." I sighed, collapsing.
"All better?" He laughed, his voice instantly caused me to blush now that I was no longer on edge.
"Mhm." I bit down on my bottom lip, running a hand through my hair, feeling the humidity.
"You've gotten me so hard, babygirl. If I'm in the headlines tomorrow for having a boner in public, I'm blaming you." His voice made me happy, and I found myself smiling immensely.
"I love you," I chuckled. "I'm gonna sleep, thank you f-for helping me." My voice was still shaking.
"I'm glad I could be of assistance, babygirl. But I hope you know you owe me now, so if I call tonight with a hard on, you better not turn me down." I knew he tried to make it sound like he was joking, but I knew a part of him wasn't. "Get some sleep, princess. I'll FaceTime you later, yeah? I love you so, so much."