Photoshoot

"Damn, we look good." Hailey chuckled as you both flipped through the hard copies of your photoshoot from the day before, waiting to start the other half today.
"We do, I love this one though." You looked at the particular one of you both, Hailey's hands on your body as you looked at her.
"Me too, but this one could take the world by storm." She showed you the one that you were unsure about at first; you were both topless and touching each other. But seeing the final result wasn't so bad, it looked good in your opinion.
"We should definitely try some of these poses again today." You suggested, Hailey nodded in response.
Hearing the door open, your head short round to see Justin walking in, causing a smile to come onto your face.
"Hey, you made it!" You grinned, jogging over to him before wrapping your arms around his neck.
"Of course I did." He kissed the side of your head sweetly. "Hey, Hails." He waved at her as you both walked over.
"We're about to start shooting, are you gonna be okay here?" You asked as you grabbed your water bottle and took a sip.
"Of course, I'll be watching." He smirked, pressing his lips onto your lips and letting you go.
Walking over to the photographer, you and Hailey listened to what they wanted from you. They apparently wanted what you did yesterday but with a little more, you knew you could do it.
Beginning to pose, you tried a lot of different things between you. Your hands wrapped around Hailey's neck, pulling her close to you whilst your face rested close to hers. Pulling away once the flash went off, you laughed with her in between a few shots.
"Are you both ready for the nude ones now?" The photographers words were followed by a loud set of coughs and splutters. Turning, you saw Justin choking on your water as he tried to regain his breathing, you shut your mouth tightly as you tried not to laugh. "Everything okay?"
Justin held his thumb up as his coughing calmed down. You laughed quietly as you pulled your shirt over your head, Hailey followed your actions. Reaching behind you, you unclasped your bra.
Holding your hands over your body, you waited for the photographer to give you the cue to start posing. Once he did, you gave it your all. Your body mixed with Hailey's as you tried a few poses but also used what you were told to do.
Justin, on the other hand, was letting out small groans and whimpers as he watched his girlfriend and best friend bare chested and touching each other. He bit down on his lip hard enough to draw blood.
"Hey, check out your boyfriend." Hailey laughed in your ear, causing you to glance over. "If I'm not mistaken, that's a boner."
"I swear, I can't bring that boy anywhere." You chuckled while you glanced over at Justin to see him looking around as he shifted uncomfortably.