Distraction

"Come on, baby." Justin rasped into my ear quietly, the touch of his hand burned into my thigh as he slid it further up. He rubbed his nose along my collarbone licking just beneath it with a slow flick of his tongue.
I attempted to move further away, my eyes never leaving the bright screen of my phone as I typed away. "Justin, I'm busy, I have to get this sent out." I sent him an apologetic look, to which he huffed.
"I wanna spend time with you," He leaned his head on my shoulder. "I wanna make you feel good too." He mumbled, bringing his lips to my shoulder and looking up at my face.
"Later, okay?" I smirked down at him, pecking his lips softly before returning to the phone in my hand. He licked his lips, tasting my kiss.
I heard him let out a soft groan before shuffling around beside me on the couch. I thought nothing of it when his hand started to play with the ends of my hair, I thought nothing of it when he bit down on the surface of my shoulder with his teeth, but when his hand reattached itself with my thigh and moved dangerously close to the beginning of my trousers, I sighed.
He smirked in response. He moved my hair out of the way and pressed his lips against my neck; he knew my weak spot. He wrapped his hand around the side of my thigh, pulling me onto his lap. "I know I can make you forget about that phone of yours." He muttered, grazing circles on my neck with his tongue.
"Justin," I sighed once again, closing my eyes. "Don't do this now." I almost whined childishly as I became frustrated.
"I'm not doing anything, princess." He sucked my weak spot, making me let out a soft moan which only spurred him on even more. "You seem tense, I just wanna help you release some tension." He grinned against me.
"You're distracting me on purpose." I muttered, but felt myself giving in to his touch.
"I'm doing no such thing, can't I innocently touch my girlfriend anymore?" He sent me a mischievous grin. "Come on, I know you want this. I know how easily I can turn you on." He pecked his way up my neck and my jawline.
I simply hummed as I basked in the feeling of his lips on my skin. His lips found my own, they collided sloppily as Justin used all his might and built up frustration to kiss me.