Sex Toys

His lips roamed my body, his mouth was hungry. His lips left burning tingles on each part of my body and they left me only wanting more.
The box laid empty, thrown on the floor carelessly once Justin had tipped its contents out onto the bed sheets. "What shall we use first?" His voice was suggestive and dark, causing shivers to run through my body as images whirled and swirled through my mind of what was to come.
I watched as the ends of his fingertips traced over the handcuffs, the vibrator, the dildo, the whip, the blindfold. I couldn't help but let out a small whimper. "Where do we start?" He whispered, smirking down at me.
Slowly, his hand gripped the vibrator, taking it into his palm. He threw it around in his hand, grinning to himself. "Hmm. I'm pretty sure this'll be enough to make you shake." His voice was rough, and loud inside the quiet room, and the burning look in his eyes only added more tension to the atmosphere.
Intently, I watched as Justin moved close to me once again. I knew he was close enough when I felt his warm hand creeping up my thigh, indulging me. "Now." He adjusted himself, kneeling in front of me. "This is going to be hard on you but I know you can take it," His hand was running up and down my inner thigh, making something in my stomach flip.
My heart rate sped up as I watched him flip the switch, causing the vibrations to start. I bit down on my bottom lip with force when I felt the hard surface touch my clit, making me squirm under the feeling of the vibrations. I gasped lightly. "Hmm." Watching me, he smiled. "That okay for you, babygirl?" All I could do was nod my head softly. "Good." He gripped my thigh gently in his large palm.
The vibrations electrified my clit perfectly, making me arch my back at the feeling. The buzz ran through my body over and over again as I whimpered and moaned in front of him. My eyes were closed, so I was unprepared when the vibrator was turned up higher and pushed harder against me. "Shit." My back left the bed and I was suddenly sat up in front of him, I gripped the sheet tightly in my hands.
Justin took the opportunity and brought his wet lips to my neck. I hissed when he took a small portion of my skin into his mouth and bit down harshly. "I love it when I make your body shake." He whispered against my skin before licking the red marks he'd previously made. "I want you to do something for me now, okay?" His head was still in the nape of my neck meaning I felt his hot breath tingling my skin. Once again, I nodded, not trusting myself to make a sound. "I want you to cum for me when I say, I don't care if you're not there at that point, I don't want to hear you say you can't; you will. Do you understand?" His voice turned dark and I was instantly captured by him, under his spell.
I felt him press the vibrator impossibly hard against my clit, I mmoaned when I felt it reach deeper parts of me. I attempted to register Justin's words but was only distracted by the intense feeling building up on my stomach. "Justin." I found myself not able to say anything else, and I watched as he smiled at me.
"I want you to let go. Now. Don't hold it off, don't hesitate because if you do, you'll regret it. I want you to cum for me and I'm going to get what I want. You wouldn't want to let me down, would you?" He paused and watched as I writhed beneath him, trying to get myself closer and closer by lifting my hips off the bed and pushing my hips against the object in his hand.
My actions caused more and more pleasure to run through my body, telling me I was seconds away from getting the immense pleasure I'd been aiming for. "Hmm. I knew you'd aim to please me." He twisted it from side to side, pressing harder against my clit, pleasuring me through my orgasm as it racked through my body heavily.
I collapsed. My chest rose and fell as I let my orgasm subside. Slowly, Justin dropped the vibrator back amongst the clutter of toys and picked up the dildo. I wanted to whine and protest because of how sensitive I was due to my last orgasm being mind blowing, and only about five seconds ago. "Don't you dare give me that look; you're going to get this and you're going to enjoy it." He sounded harsh, his eyes sent daggers in my directions.
The dildo was only just bigger than Justin's length, and I involuntarily clenched my legs together when I realised I was sometimes unable to take the size of Justin, nevermind this. My breath became heavier. "Come here." Justin nodded his head to the right, indicating for me to come closer. "I want you on your knees." As I moved, I witnessed the bulge that had formed in his boxers, making me bite down on my lip.
I did as I was told and struggled while my knees shook against the bed. I heard a small hum leave Justin's throat as he moved the hair out of my face, letting his hand run further down to tease my nipple. "Do you know what's going to happen now?" He grinned, gently biting down on his bottom lip while trying not to look further down than he's already dared to. I shook my head. "I need you to speak to me, baby." He clenched his jaw. "I've let you off with not being very vocal for me tonight, and I've been very good to you." His hand moved down to where they previously were and he harshly tweaked my nipple inbetween his fingers, making me gasp at the pain that electrified my body.
I'm s-sorry." I whispered, still feeling the pain mix with the pleasure.
"Good. Now I want you to make yourself cum this time; I want you to get off by riding this dildo, and I want you to pretend it's my cock slamming into you." His voice was, once again, rough and demanding. He stood up and went around me, placing the dildo below me as I levitated above it. "Back down onto it, princess." He watched as I pressed my ass down, moaning as I felt it slide inside of me. "Look at that." He whispered. "I can't tell you how much I wish that was me." He chuckled to himself, running a hand up my back.
I moved my hips, finding my rhythm and picking up the pace slightly. "C-Cum with me." I moaned, feeling the dildo up against my walls. I glanced at his hard on, imagining how pained he's beginning to feel.
"Oh, don't you worry about me, baby." He smirked. "Focus on giving yourself the pleasure, I'll get mine soon enough." I tried to reply, but I felt the bliss that was travelling through my body begin to intensify, but also begin to feel uncomfortable because of how sensitive I was. "Make yourself cum." He rasped, letting his eyes burn bright as he watched me.
I moved my hips up and down, feeling the dildo hitting the furthest it could reach, I cried out at the feeling. "Justin." I whimpered, bouncing constantly, causing my legs to become tired.
"You're doing so well, princess. Keep going." I felt his hands move around me, he brought his right hand to my nipple, rubbing it softly. I felt the weird feeling run through my body, making me shiver, but the pleasure began to make an appearance as I felt the familiar feeling of pleasure shoot through different parts of my body.
The pleasure forming in various areas of my body started to come together to tighten the knot in my stomach. My legs began to shake and my bounces became uncoordinated as I felt myself fall over the edge. I gasped and attempted to find something to grab onto as I felt my body rattle with bliss.
I stopped myself abruptly when the majority of my orgasm had subsided and I was left to breath heavily once more. Justin took the toy from beneath me and reacquainted it with the others. "I hope you're not tired yet; we've still got a few more things to do." He smirked before gently pushing me back so that I was laid on the bed once more.
Next, he picked up the whip. It was small and compact, I already knew where this was going. "This is a little different and it's going to hurt, but I think we'll both enjoy this very much." He grabbed my legs and parted them. "If this gets too uncomfortable or too painful for you, you have every right to stop me, you have the right to say no to anything you don't wanna do, understand?" He paused his movements to look me in the eyes, and he didn't stop until I smiled and nodded. A part of me was nervous and timid, a part of me was more than ready for what was to come.
Hs started off gentle; he brushed the ends of the whip across my clit, tickling me. It was enough to make me arch my back at the little flicks of pleasure.
But when he knew I was ready, he began to increase the pressure of his actions. The pleasure turned into small pieces of pain as the cold material came into contact with my clit every few seconds. I gasped each time.
"You're such a little slut. I keep giving you all of thisand you just take it, don't you? All this pleasure I'm giving you and you haven't once hesitated to accept it." His degrading words sent shocks more powerful than anything the whip could do to me. The fact I was seeing this side of him caused excitement to take over me. The small, sublte grunts he let out as he whipped my clit, exposing how much he was enjoying it, were enough to make me moan.
"Oh, Justin." Whip. "Fuck." Whip. "Oh." Whip. It carried on like this until my clit was completely numb, and probably until his arm started to ache.
We were both breathing heavily in the silence. Justin placed the whip with the rest of the toys before looking as the he was deciding what to do next. When he looked satisfied with his plan, he turned to grab something else from the collection. "I'm not going to use the blindfold because I want you to be able to look at me when I fuck your brains out." He spoke so casually. making me widen my eyes at him.
He handcuffed me to the bed, making me groan in annoyance. "Hey. I'll get the whip out again if you start misbehaving. I don't want to hear you say a word." He climbed off the bed to take his boxers off and when he did, his hard on sprung to life, standing tall. "Oh, that feels good." He chuckled, throwing his head back for a split second.
When he climbed back on top of me, I clenched my legs together as I imagined what was to come. "I've waited so long for this." He whispered. He positioned himself at my entrance, bringing his hand down to press his thumb down on my clit and circling it a few times, I gasped softly at the intense sensitivity.
He slid into me with ease, moaning as he did so. I whimpered when I felt him hit my walls. Eventually, he started to find his rhythm and began to pulse inside of me, each thrust seemed to come quicker than the last. Moaning into my neck, he let his warm breath hit my skin. "Fuck. You're so tight and so, so wet for me." He pushed deeper inside of me, making me cry out with pleasure.
"Justin." I dug my nails into his back while wrapping my legs around his waist. I was completely numb and more sensitive than I'd ever been.
"Does that feel good?" He was breathing heavily already, picking up the pace still. "This is your third and final fuck, I need to make it a good one, don't I?" He smirked. I watched as he towered above me, grabbing a hold of the head board in his hands.
He began thrusting his hips back and forth, over and over. The speed and the force of his thrusts caused the headboard to bang loudly against the wall, making the bed creak constantly. He hit my g spot over and over again, never stopping his attack on my weakest spot. The pleasure was like nothing I had felt all night, I dug my nails deeper into his back as I clung to my orgasm; wanting to cum with him.
The air became impossibly hotter and the room, for certain, wasn't quiet in the slightest. Our sounds of pleasure mixed together as we both experienced high intensity of bliss. "Get there, [Y/N]. I want you t-to cum with me, fucking cum all over my dick and do it now."
The dominance in his voice was enough to send me over the edge for the third time tonight, making me cry out to him as I came. His thrusts were sloppy and a lot slower than when he was building us both up to our highs, but it was enough to please us through them. Justin collapsed next to me and we both lay, breathing heavily, completely exhausted.
It seemed forever until one of us spoke, it was so long that my eyes were falling shut. I felt Justin roll over and pull me into him. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and nestled his head into the warmth of my neck. "I know that was hard and tiring for you but you did it, and just remember that I love you and you're my baby and I adore you so, so much." He kissed my shoulder sweetly, letting me fall into slumber peacefully.