Meeting Him

I was on a Holiday in Bora Bora. I wasn't on holiday by myself. I am with some of my friends. They are shopping but I wanted to have some alone time at the beach.
I sighed, relaxed while swimming in the warm water. I have never been as relaxed as I am now.
I swam underwater, I don't know why I did but it somehow made me feel more relaxed. I swam back to the surface.
I was rubbing my eyes. I jumped when I took my hands away from my eyes, seeing Justin Bieber in front of me.
"Woah, you scared me!" He said, holding his chest. I giggled. "you scared me as well," I said, laughing louder.
"Ey, it's not funny," He said, laughing as well. I smiled when I caught him staring at me . I looked down, blushing. I felt his finger under my chin and lifted my head up so my eyes met his.
He opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off by some girls screaming his name and running towards us.I stepped back a bit so he could talk to his fans.
The number of people was doubling. I stood there for about 5 minutes and I started to feel a bit awkward so I turned to walk away.
As I began to walk away, I felt someone gently grab my wrist and pull me back. I saw Justin smiling at me.
"Do you want a picture?" He asked.
"I thought you didn't like taking pictures?" I asked "and I don't have my phone," I said, smiling at him, trying to ignore everyone's eyes that were on us.
"I'll make an exception just for you and I have my phone with me," He said, pulling out his iPhone from his pocket.
"Okay," I said, standing closer to him so I could get the shot. I smiled as Justin kissed my cheek making me blush.
"Cute!" he said, taking another picture of us. He was squeezing my cheeks while grinning.
Best day of my life!