Rough

I slammed the door shut quickly and felt a draft hit my back. I dropped my bag to the floor with a thud before I ran upstairs, missing a step every time.
I reached the bedroom and swung the door open, I saw a figure sitting on the bed and instantly knew it was Justin. I ran towards the desk in the corner.
"Baby, what are-"
"Have you seen that piece of paper I had last night?" I said, throwing anything that wasn't a white piece of paper behind me.
"Uh, didn't you take it with you this morning?" I heard his raspy voice, but I still hasn't looked at him. "Why?"
I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "My boss wants it, and it's not at work and apparently, it's not here either." I said, rummaging through the small pile of paper that was still to be looked through. I felt the panicking feeling; knowing it wasn't going to be there.
"It's alright, you'll find it. Just take a deep breath." He said, and I found myself feeling agitated.
"It's not that simple, Justin." I huffed, letting both my hands run through my hair as I tried to retrace my steps. "Just be quiet for a minute, yeah?"
And he did as I asked. He didn't speak. I heard the clicking and the sound of his fingers against the keyboard as I looked under the bed.
"The last place I remember seeing it is in this room, I don't think I left here without it." I muttered to myself. "My boss is gonna kill me." I let my hands run over my face. "I've gotta go, I'll see you later." I said, waving to him, still not having looked at him for more than five seconds.
"Wait." He said, and I sighed. I rested my head against the door as I waited for him to speak. I felt as though time was slipping through my fingers and every second stood still was purely wasted. "[Y/N]."
I turned to see him laid on our bed with only a pair of shorts on. His laptop rested in his lap and his hair was just as it looked when he laid asleep in bed this morning. He looked good even when he'd done nothing to his appearance.
"You haven't even looked at me once since you just stormed in." He said, a look I couldn't register spread across his face.
I sighed, my hand moved through my hair once again. "I know, Justin and I'm sorry. I'm just really busy."
"And it's not just that, we haven't spent any time together in weeks. I get 'busy', I get handling your work with your life is difficult, but I don't see you anymore." He put the laptop to the side and got to his feet.
"What do you want me to do?"
He looked at me, confused. "I want you to at least act like you love me!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air.
"I do love you! Surely that should be enough?" I asked. "I can't deal with this right now, Justin. I still have to find that paper my boss wanted. We'll talk later, okay?"
"See? Right there. Fucking proof. You're choosing your work over your boyfriend." He spat and I flinched at his harshness. "I understand that you have a job, and I love that you're independent and you're doing your own thing, but I miss you. I'm sick of coming home to an empty house, I'm sick of sleeping alone and waking up alone."
My heart shattered for him as he strained his words and his eyes searched my face from the other side of the room.
"Justin, where is this coming from?" I asked, staring at him before shifting my eyes to the floor. "Look, sometimes you have to make sacrifices. I'm sorry." I said, moving backwards towards the door.
He walked towards me and I felt myself wanting to know what he was going to do. Shout at me? Fall to his knees? Kiss me?
I watched as he gulped. I imagined tiny cogs and switches working in his mind while he thought about his next words.
"Leave, and I don't think it's gonna be worth you coming back." He said, before licking his lips.
"W-what?" I felt my heart seconds from shattering in my chest. "Justin, you need think about this, you're clearly not thinking straight-"
"No, I am. If you're not going to at least try and make time for me then I'm done. I'm sick of feeling like I don't have a girlfriend!" He shouted, he was close to me now and I could see the veins working in his neck.
I felt panic and worry seep through every inch of my body at the thought of not having him.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, alright? I-I'll try and make time for you. I love you and I don't wanna lo-"
I was interrupted with warmth against my lips and hands on my waist. His tongue hit mine and he grunted breathlessly.
"J-Justin." I said, pressing my hands against his chest.
"You better try your fucking hardest because I don't wanna lose you." He panted, his lips - and his body - still pressing against my own with eagerness. "Unless you don't want me, all you have to do is tell me." He pulled away and his eyes gazed into mine with a stare so prominent that for a split second, I couldn't breathe.
"N-No, I do."
"What? Tell me." He ordered and let his fingers trail around my back.
"I want you." I said, and he smirked. It wasn't long before our lips connected again and he pulled me closer. I let my head fall back while his lips started paying attention to my jaw.
"You know," He started. "I want you too. So bad." He bit down on my neck and gripped my hips when I gasped. "I think you should let me have you, right now."
I sighed. "Jay, I have to go. You know I have work."
"That isn't really a way of trying to make this work, [Y/N]." He whispered. "Stay here with me now or leave forever." He said and I found myself wanting him, but wanting to hate him at the same time.
I grabbed the sides of his face, feeling the roughness of his shaved face against my skin, and pushed my lips onto his. He let out a groan of surprise but instantly kissed back.
He twirled us around and pushed me onto the bed. Without a word, he climbed on top of me and pushed himself up against me.
"God, you make me so angry." He spat before letting his lips smack against mine. He used short, harsh kisses against my lips and I found myself wanting so much more. "I can't fucking stand you sometimes but I love you so, so much."
I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him against me for a longer period of time.
"And you think I don't feel the same? You drive me insane." I said, letting my leg run up the side of his thigh. "But I love you."
He moaned. "You better love me, always. You're never leaving me." He muttered against my neck while he subtly grabbed the end of my shirt.
He pulled away from my body and I felt a chill run over me. He didn't care about being careful as he almost ripped my shirt while pulling it over my head. "So sexy." He whispered.
In return, I grabbed him through his shorts and he grunted loudly in my ear.
"Shit." He muttered. "Taking me surprise, fuck." He spat, grabbing my covered boobs in the palms of his hands and squeezing them. "I'd miss these babies so much if you ever left." He said, moving his hands around my back to unclasp my bra. "I'd miss the way you whimper for me when I bite down on them, and the way you cry out for me."
He kept eye contact with me while he leaned down to wrap his hot lips around my left nipple. He sucked and only got rougher with his actions, I arched my back.
"Fuck me now." I said, letting my hands run up his bare chest.
"You don't have to ask me twice." He grinned. "I can't wait to fuck you up and have you screaming for me, after all, you deserve it." He panted against my skin and I felt my own heart beating in my chest.
His large hands unbuttoned my trousers before he yanked them down my legs. He stood up as he pulled them off my feet and threw them on the floor.
"I hope you're wet for me," He muttered. "I need you so fucking bad and all I wanna do is fuck you until you're sore." He spat down at me while he pulled my underwear down my legs. "You've given me blue balls these past few weeks. I've been surviving on jacking off before I go to sleep and when I wake up because you're never fucking here. My cock misses you and your tight cunt so much."
I almost gasped at his words and felt myself taking a hold of his shoulders and pulling him forward. My lips traced his sloppily while I took a hold of the hem of his shorts. I struggled to pull them down and he simply chuckled at me before standing up.
"I hope you've missed me like I've missed you." He rasped. "Tell me babygirl, have you been selfish and touched yourself these last few weeks?" He pulled the shorts down his legs and the hard on behind the material of his boxers.
I bit down on my lip and shook my head. He grinned instantly. "I'm pretty sure you're lying to me. You're such a slut for cumming, you couldn't have gone that long without getting yourself off at some point." He smirked.
His fingers wrapped around his boxers and his length was slowly. He was teasing me and, even though his hard on looked pained from lack of pleasure, he seemed to be enjoying it.
Once he was free of any clothes, he let himself fall back on top of me and his hand took a hold of my face.
"So beautiful." He muttered before his hand moved to his length, he pumped himself a few times while watching me before he positioned himself at my entrance. He slammed into me without any sort of warning and I cried out involuntary. "I've missed that noise so much." He grunted and started to thrust his hips towards mine with no mercy whatsoever.
"Fuck," I moaned. "I didn't realise how much I'd missed you inside of me until now." I said, clutching the sheets underneath me.
"Maybe this'll teach you that this dick is the best thing in your life, and no matter how long you're away, you'll always want to run back to me at the end of the day so I can fuck you up." He said, his hands coming to meet my hips so he could move against me with ease. "Do you like that?"
"It's not like you're not completely whipped by this pussy, you'd be lost without, fuck you were lost without it." A smug expression rested on my face and I knew it. "But it makes me happy knowing you need me." My lips fell onto his and he growled against them.
"You're so fucking hot." He said while we panted.
The room was only getting hotter as we acted rougher than we ever had before; we'd never felt the urge to be so harsh towards each other before but suddenly, it was all I wanted to do.
"I almost forgot how tight you are, fuck." He whispered. I watched as his hair fell in his face as he pounded into me with such rapid actions that the bed hit the wall constantly. I couldn't help but gasp; surprised every time at his harshness.
"You do me so good, baby." I wrapped my legs around his waist and he hummed in response.
"I'm glad you think so, sweetheart." He chuckled before a frown appeared onto his face. "Shit I don't wanna cum yet. You get me there so fast." He pulled out of me and I whimpered at the loss of contact and pleasure. "Get on your stomach." He said and I found myself rolling over in pure hope he'd simply go back to thrusting into me.
He took a hold of my hips in his hands and I felt his fingers digging into my skin. He slapped me several times and groaned afterwards when I pushed my ass up against him.
"I love you so much." He said before slamming into me.
"Oh, shit." I cried out rather loudly before resting on my elbows. "I love you too."
It felt almost as though his pounds were even faster in this position and I mentally thanked Justin for it because I felt myself needing to come undone slowly.
"God, going rough with you is so exciting." He moaned. "I'm so close to spilling my load into you. I hope you're close." His voice shook due to his abrupt movements but I caught onto every word. "Oh my God, [Y/N]." He almost whined while he gripped my skin.
"Justin, I'm gonna cum if you don't slow down." I huffed. I had to clench every muscle in my body to stop myself from exploding.
"Then it's good news for you because I'm not slowing down." He slapped my ass again, I could tell he got something out of it because his cock pressed even further against my walls whenever he did it. "Cum for me. I deserve it, you owe this to me for how much you made me wait. Cum for me right now or I won't forgive you. Be a good girl and cum for me." He said breathlessly, clearly on the verge of his own orgasm.
"O-only if you cum with me, baby." I smirked but he couldn't see. I pushed my body back to meet his hard thrusts that were turning sloppy.
"Cum with me." He said, and I did. Our bodies reacted with each other's under this new way of sexual activity that we'd revealed.
My head fell forward to rest against the bed while I let out muffled moans and whimpers, I felt sweat running down my body. Justin grunted through his orgasm while he managed to keep the pleasure intensity high as he felt the pleasure wrack through him. My vision blurred as I'm sure Justin's did too.
"Shit. Holy fucking shit." He breathed heavy and let his hands squeeze my ass one last time before I felt him pull out of me. "What a way to make up." He chuckled, letting his hand run up and down my back.
I simply chuckled as I sat up. I turned to look at him and he watched me, both of our chests rising and falling rapidly.
"I am sorry, you know. You don't deserve the way I've been treating you and I promise I'll make it up to you." I said, seeing the sweat on his forehead.
"We're okay, babygirl." He said while draping his arm around my shoulder and pulling my head into his neck. "Besides, we haven't fucked like that in months, we've got a lot of time to make up for." He hinted and his fingers moved in circles around my back.
"Justin, I still have a job." I whispered, not wanting to start the argument up again.
"You just blew off work to fuck me, I'm not so sure you do anymore." He chuckled and I felt his lips on my forehead to suggest he was only joking. "You may be jobless but you've got a very pleased boyfriend."