First Time

Our lips fit together perfectly

Our lips fit together perfectly. So perfectly that I wanted it to go on forever. I didn't want to move onto the part that was all so unknown to us, where there was chance of embarrassment and failure. But at the same time, I wanted it with him.

He kissed down my neck, making me moan at the feeling of his lips working such simple magic on my body. I felt his hands running awkwardly down my boob, not really knowing what to do once it reached its destination.

His shirt came over his head, as did mine. I noticed his eyes burning into my chest, I felt sexy under his lustrous stare. He looked unsure for a moment. "Touch me." I whispered. And he did. His hands fell behind my back, I sat still as he struggled slightly to unclasp my bra; his hands were shaking.

Once my chest was open to his hungry eyes, his hands were quick to begin paying attention to my boobs. I felt the warm palms of his hands rubbing against my nipples. I whimpered. I watched his eyes burn brighter as he heard my voice of pleasure, a look of proudness took over his face also, as though he was overwhelmed he'd made me let out such a noise.

I could already feel myself becoming hot and by the colour Justin's cheeks were turning, I could sense he was too. I took the time to run my hands up and down his chest, he sighed softly.

He brought his lips onto mine, and I accepted them gratefully. His hand hovered awkwardly on my thigh but it still managed to send tingles across my skin. "Are you okay?" He asked as he pulled away softly.

I nodded. "Mhm." I smiled, feeling the excitement and nervousness in my stomach. "You?"

"Excited as fuck." He chuckled as he moved his head down to kiss my neck, I moaned when I felt his lips take over my skin. "Lay down." He gently pushed me back by pressing his palms against my shoulders. I fell onto my back.

His hands moved around my body, getting used to me. His hands were touching parts of my body he'd never touched before, like down the crevice of my back and the skin in my hips.

He looked at me like I was a prize he had finally won. His hands moved to the zip on my jeans while his eyes felt onto mine, looking for confirmation. I nodded gladly.

I let my fingers trail around his neck as he unbutton my trousers and pulled them down ever so slowly. I was almost certain I saw a glint of high anticipation in his eyes; almost like he was struggling to keep control.

They reached my lower thighs, my knees, my ankles. His eyes only burned brighter. "Fuck," He whispered. "you're so beautiful, babygirl." His hands touched my bare inner thigh for the first time. I forced myself not to let out a gasp. "You're perfect. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently. Not me, not your friends, no one. Not even yourself–Definitely not yourself." He looked at me intently.

I sat up and kissed his lips softly, letting him know my appreciation. I proceeded to unbutton his trousers, never losing the eye contact that I was holding with him. He nibbled on his bottom lip but I wasn't sure if it was out of nervousness or eagerness.