Insecure

MONDAY
"Justin, no, stop it." I sighed, shoving him lightly so that he would stop kissing my neck. He chuckled lightly, ignoring my request, "Don't do me like that, babe... I'm so horny."
He ran his hand up my shirt, causing me to roll my eyes and move it, "I'm serious, I don't want to." I huffed, to which he sighed in exasperation, finally getting the message and turning over in bed and switching his bedside lamp off.
WEDNESDAY
Moisturising my skin as I'd just got out of the shower, I watched as Justin done up the button on his jeans, "You know, this studio session might take all day, why don't you show me how much you'll miss me." He said suggestively, a smirk playing on his lips.
"No, I'm okay..." I mumbled, wrapping my towel around myself again and walking to my closet.
"(Y/N), what the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, following me. I chewed my bottom lip and kept my back to him, "Nothing, I'm fine."
"Have I done something? If I have, tell me. You're so distant."
"Justin, I am fine." I replied, my voice slightly harsher. I heard him sigh and leave my bedroom, leaving me to have a mental breakdown about what I was going to wear for the day.
FRIDAY
I felt two arms around me in the shower and I sighed, knowing it was Justin. Removing his arms from my stomach, I stepped away from him and suddenly felt really self conscious.
"Right, I've had enough," He announced, turning me around, "Tell me what's wrong."
"Not-"
"Don't give me that, there is something wrong. We haven't had sex in nearly a week, either I've done something, or you have."
"I just, u-uhm... I've just been feeling really crappy about my body lately." I finally admitted.
"Are you serious? That's what all of this is over?"
"I can't help feeling insecure, Justin!" I exclaimed, to which he shook his head. "Babe, you have nothing to worry about, I absolutely love your body, I think I've made that pretty clear - why should you care what anyone else thinks?"
A rush of relief came over my body, and I smiled. "Thank you, Justin."
He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead, "I love you."
"I love you, more."