Threesome

"You're so cute." Justin chuckled quietly in my ear, rubbing his nose along my neck.
I giggled, running my hand through his hair, making his eyes droop closed for a second, before opening to look back into my own in adoration.
A sigh came from across the room, making us both glance at each other and then over to Hailey who was looking down at her phone.
"Everything okay, Hails?" Justin croaked, his head craning to look at her.
"Yeah, just dandy!" She smirked tightly over at us before her expression dropping instantly, looking down.
"What's wrong?" I frowned, attempting to move out of Justin's grip, only to have him pout at me and tighten his grip.
"Nothing." She shrugged at me, avoiding eye contact. I kept my stare on her. "It's nothing." She spat through her teeth.
"C'mon, something's wrong." Justin sat up, but didn't move his hands from my stomach.
"I'm just not feeling well, that's all." Hailey shrugged once again, but looked up at the two of us.
"That's not it, there's something else." Justin and I nodded at each other before looking over at her, waiting.
"It's you two; I'm jealous. There, I said it, you happy now?" She spat, making me flinch. It was silent for a moment.
"You're jealous of us?" I chuckled, tilting my head to the side. "Why?"
There had been several occasions when I'd seen Hailey glancing in our direction, I never assumed it was because she was jealous. "I don't know, I don't know if it's because of Justin or just because I want that. I don't know." She sighed, shaking her head as if to say 'forget it'.
It was silent for another second, the tension squeezing us together. "You know," Justin spoke up, looking between the two of us. "There's a way we could fix this." He bit down on his bottom.
"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up at him, his face gleamed with anticipation and wonder.
He leaned down to my ear so only I could hear. "Threesome." His lips lingered on my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
Justin and I had both showed interest in the idea of a threesome, so this didn't come as a surprise to me. But whether Hailey would be up for it was a different story. "Are you sure?" I muttered to him, meanwhile Hailey sat awkward and confused.
"I know how much we both want this, it's the perfect opportunity. Now let's take it." His hand grazed my skin, leaving it numb.
"Uh," I looked over at Hailey, unsure how to word it my upcoming question. "Okay, so we've established your feelings, and we think that you could somehow, overcome that feeling by having a night with us." I spoke suggestively, feeling nervousness run through me.
"What are you getting at?" Her face scrunched up, but her body moved off the end of the seat in anxiousness.
"A threesome, you wanna?" Justin shrugged, making it sound like the most normal question to ask.
Her face fell, she looked uncomfortable for a moment, but breathed out and nodded slightly, her face turned a deep shade of pink with embarrassment.
"Great." Justin grinned widely, pulling himself off the edge of the couch. "Why don't you both get started without me?" He rasped, almost giddy with excitement at his fantasy coming true.
I stood up and shyly pulled Hailey to her feet, my hands grazed her chest slowly, her heart rate increased as she watched my face. "You're beautiful." My lips fell onto her chin, I pecked up to her lips. I heard Justin let out a groan as he watched us intently.
"Let's go upstairs." Justin breathed heavily, we nodded and followed his footsteps as he made his way to the top of the steps. Entering our bedroom, the tension was obvious in the air. "Go ahead."
My lips attacked her own, her tongue sliding into my mouth, surprising me. Justin came up to his, standing in front of the two of us. He reached over and grabbed my ass in his hand, doing the same with Hailey. "Baby, take off your shirt." I pulled away, dragging the hem of my shirt up and over my head. Justin gazed down at my chest. "H-Hailey, you too." His eyes lingered on my chest before his head swung to Hailey.
He moved over and fell onto the chair that sat opposite the bed, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it behind him. I moved over to him and began kissing down his neck, leaving a wet trail, he moaned softly in my ear. Hailey walked over and leaned over, breathing deeply. "Go with it, Hails. Don't be nervous." Justin ran a hand through her hair, pulling her forward by her neck and smashed his lips onto hers, his tongue trailed along her bottom lip.
I hooked my finger in his sweatpants, pulling them down his legs. I kissed down his pelvis, humming. He breathed heavy into Hailey's mouth as his hand fell to my hair.
I whimpered as I felt myself becoming hot. Justin pulled away and looked down at me, standing up and walking me over to the bed, pushing me down. His hands ran down my body, pulling my shorts down my legs slowly, a smirk appearing on his face. His hands travelled up and over my boobs that were covered by the lace bra I'd luckily decided to wear.
"Lace, my favourite." Justin grinned widely while unhooking my bra. He ran his hands over my left boob, watching intently as Hailey's mouth covered my right. "Fuck."
I whimpered softly, watching Justin kneel before me. His head between my thighs, he bit down on my clit through my underwear, making me gasp. His arms hooked under my legs, throwing them over my shoulder. His fingers slid my underwear down my legs, freeing me of the restriction.
The feeling of two people pleasuring me caused me to arch my back and gasp and moan constantly. "Oh, God." My eyes shut tightly.
"Hailey, come take over. I wanna watch you two." Justin rasped as he climbed to his feet and collapsed on the chair. Hailey got down on her knees in front of me and ran both her hands up each of my thighs. I heard Justin breathe out quietly.
Hailey attached her lips to my thigh, sucking it harshly. I bit down on my bottom lip as I refrained from moaning. She moved up and used her tongue to send electricity through my body.
I let out a whimper as I felt myself wanting more. A few seconds later, she granted me my secret wish. Her lips instantly attached to my clit, making my body jolt forward. Even Justin let out a moan as he watched, pulling his boxers down his legs, freeing the restriction.
I watched Justin take himself in his hand and stroke slowly, he looked up and made eye contact as he breathed. A devilish smirk appearing on his face. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Hailey became rough against me.
"Fuck, this is so hot." Justin grunted loudly. "Hailey, she's close; her legs are shaking." His eyes tightened shut as he picked up his pace.
I cried out when I felt my stomach tighten as I came, feeling Hailey's tongue slow down against me. I breathed heavily. "[Y/N], suck my dick, you're the only one that's cum so far, can't be too greedy." He smirked, standing to his feet and sitting down on the bed.
Getting on my knees, I ran my nails up his thigh, knowing it drove him crazy. "Hailey, come sit next to me." He grinned, patting the space to his right. I licked up his long length that stood to attention, he let out a low groan as he watched me. I kissed the tip, a smile playing on my lips as I gazed into his eyes. "Fuck." He whispered.
Hailey ran a hand through my hair as I lowered my mouth onto Justin's length. He turned to her and ran a hand up and down her thigh, biting his lip as his eyes trailed passed her face. "Are you wet for me?" He rasped, trailing his fingers in between her thighs, moaning as his finger slipped inside of her so easily. She fell onto her back and closed her eyes. "Shit, you're soaking." His mouth fell open slightly.
I hummed against him while Hailey let out several moans in response to his fingers slowly moving in and out of her. "Does that feel good?" He questioned her, making her nod her head frantically. I craved his touch as I watched them both. "Speak to me." He ordered softly, making her cry out the one word he'd been waiting for, over and over.
"Oh, fuck, don't you dare stop, princess." His unoccupied hand fell to the back of my head. "I'm so close." His words fell into the air that was filled with heavy breathing.
I pushed my head further, attempting to bring Justin closer. By the hitch in his breath and the way his hips jolted up in response, I came to the conclusion that I succeeded. He let out multiple short moans, his thrusts inside Hailey became sloppy as he focused on his own orgasm. "God, [Y/N]." He breathed heavily.
I smirked as I stood up, pulling his head to me and pressing my lips against his, gliding my tongue along his teeth. He groaned into my mouth. "Repay me." I whispered against his mouth before climbing off of him and laying beside Hailey. Justin stood before us both, looking like someone who saw exactly what they wanted, but didn't know where to start.
He crouched down before us, instantly pressing two fingers down on my clit, making me gasp. His head fell between Hailey's thighs, pressing his tongue against her clit, she whimpered softly. He continued to pleasure us both, our moans the only thing that could be heard, other than the sound of Justin's mouth on Hailey.
"Oh, shit." Hailey moaned, grabbing a hold of my hand as she arched her back. "This feels so good, Justin." Her breaths were short and rapid.
"Are you both close? I wanna hear you two girls cum together." He smirked, catching my eye as I watched him. "You like looking at this, [Y/N]? Does it turn you to see me eating another girl?" He stared at me, his tongue dancing along her clit.
He picked up his fingers inside of me, I bit down on my bottom lip. "Don't hold back your moans, babygirl. I love hearing you." He bit down on her skin once more, lapping at her.
Gradually, both of our moans and whimpers got louder, indicating to Justin that we were both reaching the edge. "Cum for me, both of you. Cum hard, cum now. Let go for me, together." He ordered, making me arch my back off the bed and cry out. Hailey chuckled and cried out loudly.
We collapsed and breathed heavily, Justin grinned down at us both proudly, running his each hand up our thigh