Interview

"Justin, do we have everything?" I asked Justin as I walked down the stairs. Justin was standing at the end of the stairs with our 1-and-a-half-year-old daughter on his right hip.
"Yeah, both me and Avery are ready to go," he said as he moved around a little bit to make sure Avery was secure and in place.
"Great," I told him, then I bended down and grabbed my boots, but just as I did I felt a hard slap on my ass.
"Justin!" I squealed as I quickly stood up again, Justin smirked and winked at me, then he placed Avery on the floor and grabbed her jacket, which he, of course, helped her put on.
"Mama," Avery said as she stood up and walked over to me.
She had been walking for about half a year, so she was getting pretty good.
"Hey baby girl," I said as I picked her up. Avery grabbed my necklace and held it tight as we walked out to the car.
Justin was going to be on the Ellen Show today, which he was so excited for, because it had been a long time since he had last been there, he actually hadn't been there since Avery's birth, so he was really looking forward to being on the show again.
Today Justin was wearing a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt with small white crosses all over the shirt, and on top of that, he was wearing a leather jacket.
I buckled up Avery in the seat in the back of the car, then I got in the passenger seat and buckled up myself.
After locking the front door Justin got in the car with us and started the engine, then he drove off towards the Ellen Show.
We finally arrived and met with Hugo outside the studio, then I grabbed Avery and went inside the studio.
We made it through security, then Justin went into a dressing room with his name on the door and got ready for the interview.
Avery and I went over to Ellen and said hello. Ellen hadn't met Avery before, Avery was a little shy.
"Aww, she's so cute!" Ellen smiled as I handed Avery to her. It didn't take Avery long before she softened up and became her old self again.
"So how are you doing?" I asked Ellen as we sat down on the couch. Ellen handed me, Avery, again, but she didn't want to sit with me, so I let her down on the ground and gave her a teddy bear to play with.
"Good, busy, but good," she told me, then Justin came out of his dressing, he greeted us and hugged Ellen, then he came over to me and pecked my lips.
"Great, let's start the show," Ellen said, then she went out on stage, where she greeted the crowd.
"Hello everyone, today we got a special visitor, he hasn't been here for over a year, so let's welcome JUSTIN BIEBER!" Ellen said, and then the crowd started cheering, Justin quickly pecked my lips and then Avery's lips, then he went out on stage.
"So Justin, long time no see" Ellen started as they sat down, Justin nodded his head and fixed his leather jacket.
"Yeah, but you know, I've been busy," Justin said as he smirked.
"Yeah, you got a daughter," Ellen said,
"Yeah, her name is Avery, and she is just the most adorable little creation" Justin explained, the crowd awed and so did I.
I grabbed Avery and made her look at the screen, where I showed her, her daddy on the screen.
"Daddy," Avery said as she stretched out her arms towards the TV.
"Yeah, that's daddy," I told her with a big smile on my face.
"Well, even though we've seen tons of pictures of your beautiful daughter and wife, I'm sure the crowd would love to meet them, so why don't we get them out here?" Ellen asked my eyes got wide and I gulped.
"Yeah, that sound's like a good idea," Justin said, then he stood up and went backstage, where he met me with a big smirk.
I glared at him, then I stood up and grabbed his hand as I placed Avery on my left hip.
We walked out on stage and the crowd started cheering again. I smiled widely as Avery leaned into my breast and hid her face in my shirt.
I pecked the top of her head and went over to Ellen.
We sat down, and Avery crawled over to Justin.
"So, how long have you guys been married?" Ellen asked as she crossed her legs.
"2 years in February," I told her.
As the interview continued Avery grew more and more impatient, she started moving around and tried to get down on the ground, but Justin wouldn't let her, so he handed her to me and put his hand in his pocket to find a pacifier or a little snack for her to eat.
Justin finally would a snack, and he hurried to open it, it was a pack of raisins. He put a few out in his palm, then he showed his hand to Avery. Immediately Avery got quiet, and one by one she ate the raisins.
"Whoa, do you always carry around snacks and all that for Avery?" Ellen asked as she smiled.
"Yeah, I never imagined that I would be this kind of father, but Avery is everything to me, and I can't stand seeing her sad, so I always have a little something for her in my pocket" Justin explained, which made the crowd awe.
Justin blushed and looked at me. I blew him a kiss and crossed my legs as Avery leaned back into my chest. She grabbed my shirt tightly and started to grow fussy, so I looked over at Justin.
"Can you give me her pacifier?" I asked him, Justin nodded his head and put his hand in his pocket again, he finally found the pacifier and handed it to me, then I gave it to Avery, who immediately put it in her mouth.
She leaned into my chest again and grabbed my shirt tightly, then she closed her eyes and started to relax.
The crowd awed, and so did Ellen.
A few minutes later the interview ended, Avery was asleep in my arms, but who could blame her? She had been up since 6 am, because she had gotten tucked in at 7 pm the night before. She was asleep, just like her daddy, when he finally got the time to sleep.
Justin and I said goodbye to Ellen, then we went outside and got in the car. I decided to sit in the back with Avery, just to make sure she would be okay, I wouldn't like for head to hurt herself.
"Are we just gonna go home, or?" Justin asked as he looked at me through the rear-view-mirror. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my sleeping beauty.
"Maybe we should just go home? We could have a lazy day and have all our focus on Avery" I told him, Justin smiled widely and nodded his head.
"Good idea, maybe we should stop by the grocery store and buy a few thinks to enjoy throughout the afternoon?" Justin suggested, I nodded my head and closed my eyes.
"Sounds like a plan," I told him as I yawned, then I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat, and suddenly I was completely passed out, and I didn't wake up before I felt Justin pick me up and carry me inside.
He placed me on the couch, and soon after I felt him lie Avery in my arms.
"How did I get this lucky?" I heard him whisper, I couldn't help but smile, but I still closed my eyes.
"How did I get so lucky?" I asked him, then I went back to sleep as I felt Justin lie down behind me. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and squeezed me tight.
"I love you guys" he whispered,
"I love you, too, daddy" Avery mumbled, which caused me to smile widely, she was getting so big!