Plane Ride

"Ugh, this is taking forever!" Justin whined, fidgeting in his seat.
We were flying to New York, and although that was only a 5 hour flight, Justin was incapable of sitting still and waiting patiently, God knows what it would be like to fly internationally with him.
He never knew what to do with himself, meaning I would have to keep him occupied, somehow - he was like a 5 year old, one of those annoying ones.
"Justin, we've been in the air for like 30 minutes." I announced, rolling my eyes, flicking through my magazine.
"That's all?! It feels like forever."
I was planning on getting a little bit of reading done, along with some paperwork for something or other - but with Justin around, I knew I was going to get slim to none of that done.
"Do you think birds think planes are just really really big birds?" He asked, looking up at the ceiling, making me look at him with wide eyes, "You're such an airhead."
Filling out the paperwork, I couldn't concentrate because all I could hear was Justin singing Mariah Carey really obnoxiously, I mean, Mariah Carey? Really?
"All I want for Christmas, is youuuuuu!"
"Justin, it's April." I said.
"You don't just sing summer songs in the summer time." He replied, dancing to the imaginary music. Sighing, realising I wasn't going to get any work down, I set the papers down and picked up my book and my earphones.
A chapter in, I felt my right earphone being pulled out, "Hey, whatcha listening to?" He whispered, "Rihanna."
"Ooh, can I listen?"
"Sure."
I went back to reading, before Justin started humming along to the song, making my jaw clench.
Trying to tune him out, I turned the page, "So what's that book about?"
OH MY GOD
I felt like screaming, can't a girl just have some peace?!
Setting it down, I closed my eyes and sighed, hoping sleep would shut him up.
"Can we cuddle? I'm in a cuddling mood."
"Oh my God, Justin!" I exclaimed, laughing in disbelief. "What?" He asked, looking at me confused.
"Babe, you're literally so annoying." I whined, making him pout. "I don't mean to be..."
"I know you don't, you do it without realising." "I'm sorry, I'll stop." He said, pulling the divider up and resting his head on my shoulder, his arm draped lazily over my waist. I sighed as I finally got some quiet.

"So how long until we land?"