Doctor

"[Y/N] [Y/L/N]?" I heard a voice, an angelic voice, and looked up to see a face that matched such a voice.

Justin Bieber, my doctor, stood at the door. I felt my legs shake as I got to my feet, trying to ignore the way his teeth shined so bright and his lips sat perfectly round on his face. I tried my best to smile back at him.

I avoided visits to the doctors just so I wouldn't have to be in his presence. My arm could be hanging off and I'd reassure myself everything was fine; I lost all sense of coordination the second I walked through the door, without fail.

The silence and his gaze put together was enough to make me stumble nervously to the chair, feeling my legs threatening to fail me as I sit down. You could hear a pin drop in the far corner of the room without any difficulty.

He sat down on the chair opposite me. He wore a white button-up shirt that fit him tightly, emphasising his muscles. I tried to keep my eyes level with his but that was equally as torturous as the hazel colour took me under.

I was sure I noticed his eyes searching my face before glancing up and down my body. "So, what can I do for you?" His voice made me melt but I tried to push the unusual thoughts to the back of my mind.

"Uh, I've had an uncomfortable feeling at the back of my throat for a while now and at first I thought it'd pass after a few days but it just seems to be getting worse," I said, trying to avoid looking at his strong gaze his eyes had on me.

"I see, and is it painful?" He held a pen in his left hand and scribbled things down when I spoke.

"Uh, it hurts quite a lot but I guess I can be distracted from it every now and then," I said. "But then again, it's all I can think about, just because it's irritating," I said shortly after. I chuckled, almost nervously.

"I see," he said. He didn't move, he simply kept a hard gaze on me but I didn't complain; it wasn't a look that made me feel uncomfortable. "Open up, please," he muttered while his eyes burned into my lips. He licked his own.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and watched as he grabbed some sort of minuscule torch that was supposed to shine brightly down my throat.

His dark eyebrows furrowed as he concentrated and his eyes shifted every now and then. I felt his breath on my chin when he parted his lips. I smiled a little while I admired him.

He must've noticed because he looked up at me, the torch still pointing down my throat.

"What?" He asked, the beginning of a small edging at the corner of his lips too. He placed the torch back onto the tray and pulled at the rubber gloves covering his fingers. I noticed the largeness of his hands then.

"N-Nothing," I said, smiling up at him. His whole presence caused me to feel nervous.

"People usually smile for a reason, Miss [Y/L/N]. And with a pretty mouth like yours, I'd like to think you use it for only good things." His teeth made an appearance as he grinned at me, I felt a buzz rush through my body and my head feel light for a moment as I processed his words.

"I-I, uh, yeah." I chuckled nervously. I knew my cheeks had turned a deep shade of red, I dropped my head, taking interest in my lap.

"Don't shy away from a simple compliment, sweetheart," he said, keeping his strong gaze on me, causing me to become even more flustered. "Although, you should expect a few more because you're very beautiful, and I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from saying things I shouldn't necessarily say." I watched the lump in his throat jittered as he swallowed, his hazel eyes still burning into my face.