I Love You So Much

Your P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch in the living room in my apartment. I live in New York City so the view from my bedroom window is phenomenal. I don't really know how to describe it but it is beautiful, especially at night when all the lights are on.
I was waiting for Justin to arrive but he is about 15 minutes late. He is my best friend if you're wondering. We became friends in 2010, I met him through Selena. She never liked me being close with Justin because to her I was making a "move" on her boyfriend when I really wasn't. Since then she hasn't contacted me and I don't feel the need to make the effort when she clearly isn't.
My thoughts were interrupted when the front door opened and Justin walked through, a big smile on his face. Yes, he does have a key to my apartment, he insisted because "someone could break in and try to attack you, how would I be able to come into your apartment without keys" his words, not mine.
"Sup, baby cakes" Justin said while falling down onto the couch next to me after taking of his shoes and leaving them by the door, he know that I hate it when he walks around my apartment with his shoes on.
"You know I hate that name" I say, laughing while shaking my head at him. "I know but I like watching you get annoyed, it's cute" he replies, giving me a cute smile. I shake my head and continue to watch the TV.
"Can you make me some food, I'm starving" Justin says after a couple of minutes. I looked at him with my eye narrowed. "What am I? Your slave?" I asked, waiting for him to say something stupid, he always does.
"Well you are a woman" He mutters, his eye glued onto the TV. "Boy, you better move away from me before I cut your dick off" I say, making cutting motion with my fingers. As I do, he scoots away from while covering his penis with his hands.
"Fine, I'll make you goddamn sandwich, but may god forgive me, if you are sexist to me one more time-" "Yeah, you'll cut my dick off, I got it" he interrupted, shivering from the thought. I get up and pat his head like a dog, causing his to swat my hands away.
I got up from the couch. I was about to walk into the kitchen but Justin grabbed my wrist stopping me from moving. I turned my head and looked at him in confusion. I saw him take a deep breath, closing his eyes.
"I've really got to tell you something" He says, rubbing his thumb against the underside of my wrist, causing shivers to run up my arm.
"I know we've been friends for quite some time now and I can't help but feel something when I'm around you. You make me feel some type of way and I don't really know how to explain it. Everything you do is cute. The way you scrunch your nose when you see something you don't like. The way you stick your tongue out when you're concentrating. The way you always care for me, even if I have been a dick to you or if I say something you don't like. I guess what I'm trying to say is I Love you, so much" he says.
"Wait...you love me? For how long?" I ask, still confused but mostly shocked. Deep down there is a part of me that is slowly rising as soon as he said those three words. A part of me that loves him more then I already do.
"Longer then I would like to admit" he replies, puling me down to sit on the couch with him. "I understand if you don't feel the same way" he says, sadly while putting his head down.
"Justin, I don't really know how I feel because I've never really thought about it. I never thought you would like me. I do really like you though" I say "You could even say, at a push, that I love you" I say, cheekily, giving him a big smile, trying to get rid of all the tension that has built up in the room.
He laughs at me but soon stops. His eyes stared into mine. His face started coming close to mine. HIs hands came up and cupped my cheek. His lips soon met mine and sparks flew. I kissed him back, our lips moving passionately against each other's.
I pulled away after a couple of seconds, and rested my forehead against his. His eyes were still closed but he had a big smile on his face.
"I love you so much"